Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979812 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
UB....A
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yoged(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
A friend of mine got an invitation for an aptitude test at uba bank, dugbe tommorow. Anyone here that got the same test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
@yoged,hi
I just got a msg for an aptitude test 2moro at dugbe ibadan. D msg was from a mtn no thou. Pls culd u help me confirm from ur frnd if he/she got d msg from a phone no too. Pls reply,thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yoged(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
funmiakanni:
@yoged,hi
I just got a msg for an aptitude test 2moro at dugbe ibadan. D msg was from a mtn no thou. Pls culd u help me confirm from ur frnd if he/she got d msg from a phone no too. Pls reply,thanks
yes. She got it from a phone number
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thanks so much for replying,i appreciate. Has she written d test,pls aw was it.im actually coming from lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yoged(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
funmiakanni:
Thanks so much for replying,i appreciate. Has she written d test,pls aw was it.im actually coming from lagos.
she did hers this morning. It was math and some question from gmat. D questn was mean,median,mode,standard deviatn and little g-math. She said Jst 3pple did by 8am,50questns for 1hour and no calculator. I think have been of help. All the best. Hopefully i'll get my own invitation soon ooooooo.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thanks a lot,may God grant ur heart desires.u av rlly helped.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by melvin0004(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
yoged:
she did hers this morning. It was math and some question from gmat. D questn was mean,median,mode,standard deviatn and little g-math. She said Jst 3pple did by 8am,50questns for 1hour and no calculator. I think have been of help. All the best. Hopefully i'll get my own invitation soon ooooooo.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yoged(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
funmiakanni:
Thanks a lot,may God grant ur heart desires.u av rlly helped.
amen .how was the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
It was ok o,im hoping for d best.antonyms,synonyms,comprehension,critical reasoning nd maths.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yoged(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
funmiakanni:
It was ok o,im hoping for d best.antonyms,synonyms,comprehension,critical reasoning nd maths.
all the best dear. It is well . How many questions?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yemicoal(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
funmiakanni:
sorry when did u apply, went there on wed and was told they are not collecting CVS for now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sleek05(f): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hoping keh? U get ur result immediately after writing the test. I wrote it yesterday.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2015
I ddnt get mine yesterday o,d guy said they will csll ud if we pass d test. I wrote in ib,did u write in ib too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2015
I ddnt get mine yesterday o,d guy said they will call us if we pass d test. I wrote in ib,did u write in ib too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
@yoged,pls did ur frnd dat wrote her test in ibadan get her result immediately?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yoged(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
funmiakanni:
@yoged,pls did ur frnd dat wrote her test in ibadan get her result immediately?
nope. They'll get back to her.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Oh thank.God,tot i was d only one.thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by coolbussy: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Well I did mine in Ibadan sometime last month and got a congratulatory message on the screen immediately after the exam that I passed. What was written on the screen of the computer when u finished the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by coolbussy: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
funmiakanni:
Oh thank.God,tot i was d only one.thanks
Well I did mine in Ibadan sometime last month
and got a congratulatory message on the screen
immediately after the exam that I passed. What
was written on the screen of the computer when u
finished the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
D guy dat supervised said we shuldnt click submit,so he said we shuld leave once we finish,dat was wen i askd wen we will get d result nd he said we wil get a call if successful
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by coolbussy: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2015
funmiakanni:
D guy dat supervised said we shuldnt click submit,so he said we shuld leave once we finish,dat was wen i askd wen we will get d result nd he said we wil get a call if successful
Alright. All the best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by VivaDeAngelo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
funmiakanni:

You shouldn't click submit? Hmp! I hope is not what I am thinking..........
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol
cool Fumi, wat r u tinkn?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
I wasnt d one dat said i was thinking,
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sorry Funmi, was actualy refering to Viva.
@Viva, wats on ur mind?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demmyface(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
I did my test interview on Monday in ibadan, Dugbe n at d end d guy who supervised us ask us to click submit n d out of the test was confirmed immediately...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funmiakanni: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
@Demmyface,Ahhh,i ddnt c my own result o,i did it last fri. I dnt kno what went wrong,im still confused
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yomeb30: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello guys, please I got an invite for UBA Aptitude test. I need someone here to help me with Area of Concentration(AOC). Thanks guys.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by babitoby: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls how did u apply?

Hello guys, please I got an invite for UBA Aptitude test. I need someone here to help me with Area of Concentration(AOC). Thanks guys.[/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demmyface(f): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
funmiakanni:
@Demmyface,Ahhh,i ddnt c my own result o,i did it last fri. I dnt kno what went wrong,im still confused

At the end of the test, I clicked on submit den a little display showing Dat click OK to check result, n I clicked on it. D message I got was congratulations, it was successful and that you will be invited for the next stage of interview. That's just the summary of the messages
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demmyface(f): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
@funmiakani did you click on submit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.