Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979829 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 12:48am On Jan 28, 2015
interview invite for 29th Jan in Kaduna, who else is with me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2015
I have got an invite too for 29th by 12pm alxo.don't think the verification takes long becuase I ve gone 4dia test smetym last year. But I don't fink we cn finsh everifin b4 2pm.doe it depnds on d ple available to write....my venue is owerri

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
hcupid:
I have got an invite too for 29th by 12pm alxo.don't think the verification takes long becuase I ve gone 4dia test smetym last year. But I don't fink we cn finsh everifin b4 2pm.doe it depnds on d ple available to write....my venue is owerri
Plz dear, how did u apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Nuellah:

Plz dear, how did u apply?
my neibor that works with UBA helped me to submit last year dec

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2015
hcupid:
my neibor that works with UBA helped me to submit last year dec
Alryt, tnxmuch
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nuellah:

Alryt, tnxmuch
u welcome

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
hcupid:
Good to hear, mine is interview cos I was successful at the test last week. Pls anyone who ve done their interview should tell us the expected questions.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

Good to hear, mine is interview cos I was successful at the test last week. Pls anyone who ve done their interview should tell us the expected questions.
cngrats. I hope to pass the test like you and for interview tips u could go tru the thread,I fink 4rm page 11 upwrds u wud see some tips from their

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Samtobh(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
PLEASE HELP!!!!
I'm currently looking for a job opportunity that'll suit my qualifications.
I studied PETROCHEMICAL SCIENCE,bagged a FIRST CLASS HONOURS, had a diploma in computer engineering and finished service almost a year ago.
Please help out.
Ajisebututobi@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demmyface(f): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
oluwanoni:
I go invite for 29th...who has an idea, how long it takes for the verification, then the test, is supposed to be for 12 but I have another app for 2pm....thank you.

Mine was based on first come first serve, so I will advice you to get there on time.... Although it depends on ur venue, I did mine at Dugbe in ibadan
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yemicoal(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
demmyface:

Mine was based on first come first serve, so I will advice you to get there on time.... Although it depends on ur venue, I did mine at Dugbe in ibadan
Is it possible to gate crash the uba test? they told me they weren't collecting CV again
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yemicoal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
oluwanoni:
I go invite for 29th...who has an idea, how long it takes for the verification, then the test, is supposed to be for 12 but I have another app for 2pm....thank you.
bruv... where r you doing yours please?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by phazotron(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
mine is tomorrow at 10am at their headquarters
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oluwanoni: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
yemicoal:
bruv... where r you doing yours please?
@uba marina
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yemicoal(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
phazotron:
mine is tomorrow at 10am at their headquarters
Lagos bro?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demmyface(f): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
yemicoal:
Is it possible to gate crash the uba test? they told me they weren't collecting CV again

In my own venue our names were on the list, so I can really say if u can bt u can try
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by demmyface(f): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
yemicoal:

In my own venue our names were on the list, so I can't really say if u can bt u can try
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

please, did you do any psychometric test? If yes, how did you know the result? I was successful in my aptitude test today but dont know the outcome of my psychometric test. Also, how long did it take them to send you an interview invite after your test? Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rexibity(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
invited for an interview tomorrow too...kaduna#
wt shud I expect guys.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rexibity(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
luchee:
please, did you do any psychometric test? If yes, how did you know the result? I was successful in my aptitude test today but dont know the outcome of my psychometric test. Also, how long did it take them to send you an interview invite after your test? Thanks.
6days from test day. We Did No psychometric test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
luchee:
Nothing psychometric test in Kaduna, wrote mine last week monday, got invite for interview early hours of today. so its btw 8-9days.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls i got an invite but in marina. I am not iun lagos at d moment. How can i reschedule my test to ph. Tnxq
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

Nothing psychometric test in Kaduna, wrote mine last week monday, got invite for interview early hours of today. so its btw 8-9days.
did my pre-test chat @ ph today, did the aptitude test, didnt see the result but the hr lady said i was successful(the test was cheap anyway) she asked me to fill a questionaire where she told me to fill customer-service as prefered choice. I had to answer about 60 psychometric questions after the questionaire....did not see the result too. she just told me that i would be contacted.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bukky1: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Abeg, if i may ask, how much UBA fit dey pay their customers service personel?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Did interview today in kaduna, we were told its contract job renewable yearly, basic pay is 70k. operations/ customer service
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
luchee:
did my pre-test chat @ ph today, did the aptitude test, didnt see the result but the hr lady said i was successful(the test was cheap anyway) she asked me to fill a questionaire where she told me to fill customer-service as prefered choice. I had to answer about 60 psychometric questions after the questionaire....did not see the result too. she just told me that i would be contacted.

Pls where did you do your chat in ph. Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
luchee:

Where did u do your pre- test chat in ph. Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
RUBMYMIND:
Did interview today in kaduna, we were told its contract job renewable yearly, basic pay is 70k. operations/ customer service
congrats dear. please, can you kindly share the questions you were asked? I'm expecting my own interview invite soon.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
diegs:

Where did u do your pre- test chat in ph. Tnx
Their regional hq, after mile1 park.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
luchee:
congrats dear. please, can you kindly share the questions you were asked? I'm expecting my own interview invite soon.
Nothing much, can we meet you?, what do you know about UBA?, explain electronic banking system?, do u ve any relation in UBA?. little I can remember. I strongly advice when filling the form they will give esp in the current salary section, state a salary below 70k cos that's what they are offering. Best of luck dear

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

Nothing much, can we meet you?, what do you know about UBA?, explain electronic banking system?, do u ve any relation in UBA?. little I can remember. I strongly advice when filling the form they will give esp in the current salary section, state a salary below 70k cos that's what they are offering. Best of luck dear
thanks alot
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chisammy4u:
This Forum is just the best for vital information concerning diz UBA recruitment... The wonderful contributions from som of us here who took d test somtimes ago really helped me got prepared,went in for the test today @ Owerri and passed d test too.. I say a big TANX to 2 all for Ur kind gestures.. Next stage tinx awaiting..!!
please bro did you ple do any pre-chat and if xo was it the same day u took the test

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.