Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979700 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
SaucyDolph:
I got a text on thursday (28th January) to come for a chat on friday (29th January) at UBA head office, Marina, Lagos. On getting there, our documents were checked. Original documents, waec result must be original and not print-out or result from school. Also he said they are only recruiting for customer service and the salary is 70,000 and its contract for 2years. Depending on your performance, you'll be made a staff. After checking our documents, we submitted phocopies of our document. and then we were called one by one for a chat. QUESTIONS: tell me about yourself, asked me questions from my cv and what customer service is all about. Some people were asked different questions.

We did PSYCHOMETRIC test (didn't see the result) after which we did the test. Mine was successful. Easy arithmetic and comprehension questions. No current affair. 50 questions in 60minutes. After the test, he said we'll be contacted. Got there before 9, left there past 4.

Pls can I get the test question format?
Is it something like the below?

(Antonyms/synonyms tenacity, abatement, disillusion, robust, they'r just everyday words.

Maths
10^4, 0.00826 in standard form, 24,12,
6 ,3 ( is this series AP or GP), data interpretation e.g pie chart and bar chart) shl type but these once are far simpler,
infact u shouldn't over prepare , and remeber pls and pls don't waste tym on 1 ?s dia are alot of other simple one dat won't even consume up to 10 seconds u can
alway go back and solve the previously
unaswerd ?s. There is also logical reasonin
e.g kate, moss, clive, owen, hugh, jackman
are 2 be arrange in 2 row( then they'd give
some rules like, kate must be on first row,
hugh must sit beside moss) the ?s like wat
is the posible arrangemt on the front sit, u
can find e.g of these in gmat texts
the verbal are questions
from synonyms and antonyms(normal
english words we use,no too much
grammer) and there are some
comprehension questions...for the passage
i'll advise u read the question and the
options b4 u read the passage cos the
passage are long and the answer to the
passage are most times in the first
paragraph...so read the question first
before reading the passage...thats my
advise as per the comprehension
aspect...the maths are secondary sch maths
i.e percentage,profit and loss etc
basic maths (%, ratio, work
problems, fractions, indices, etc) it will be
9ce if u can get gmat 2008. then synonyms
and antonyms (common words like
increase, accent, demise etc). it also
comprise of some logical reasoning similar
to those in gmat 2008 or 2012, although
not much of it came out. some simple
comprehension passages ( as for the
comprehension passage, i will advise u
read the question then just scan through
the passage for the answer, its not that
complicated) and then some passage
completion test (as for my own questions i
had one passage about bread and the
other about crime;very similar to gmat)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
How long does it take before one is invited for medicals after 2nd interview and Pls is any1 aware of their dress code for ladies?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
naira0:

Big bro, I feel ur warm wishes fr us.
Well, I met prety lady Nazil @Enugu and the interview session was not bad at all. Twas more like a formality.

But d shocker came wen dia staff member announced dat dey r recruitn us fr customer service roles purely on contract basis.

My broda, I was rattled in no small measure
I am consoled by the fact that it wont be a pure waste if time. Its rather a more productiv way to kip busy and develop capacity.

Still hoping fr d best.

Regards...
hey bro,any latest development on your part ?...am yet to be cald up for the interview sha
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2015
hcupid:
hey bro,any latest development on your part ?...am yet to be cald up for the interview sha

No word from them so far.
Regards...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello everyone
I just got an invite for a test with UBA. Can anyone help me with any information that will be helpful? Like test format and the rest.

Please oooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hello everyone
I just got an invite for a test with UBA. Can anyone help me with any information that will be helpful? Like test format and the rest.

Please oooooooo!!!!!!!!

Please how did you apply?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mannylex:

Please how did you apply?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
I submitted my CV in their head office in the state where I served. That should be around April last year
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Amyeo: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=AgapeCharis post=31134155]Hello everyone

Please oooooooo!!!!!!!![I just got mine now.Enugu branch ]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Amyeo:
Same here. Got anything that will be of help??

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Did ma test on 25fth. It wasn't difficult. Just study your elementary mathematics and English. No current affairs.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
AIZubair:
Did ma test on 25fth. It wasn't difficult. Just study your elementary mathematics and English. No current affairs.

I disagree wif u. There is more to it.

Anybody reading ds, I adviice u study ur comprehension passage- very lenghty ones at that, Analogies, Sitting arrangement, Unit conversions and basic arithmetics.

U have 50 questions for strictly one hour. It's nufin to fear, though.
Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
naira0:

Anybody reading ds, I adviice u study ur comprehension passage- very lenghty ones at that, Analogies, Sitting arrangement, Unit conversions and basic arithmetics.

Best of luck!!!
Cool down bros. Instead of disagreeing, you should just add to it (which u've already done).

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
AIZubair:
Cool down bros. Instead of disagreeing, you should just add to it (which u've already done).

U said "elementary english and maths", and ended it there. I was nearly misled by similar info prior to my test, so I wouldn't want others to fall for similar half-baked info too.

No hard feelings, though.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
naira0:

Best of luck!!!
Thanks much. Been that it's a test and not an interview, is it really necessary to wear a suit? Wouldn't a good cooperate be okay?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonavin: 2:30am On Feb 28, 2015
A simple coperate is ok for those being invited for the first time because you can only cross that stage if you pass that CBT! Its got nothing to do with ur dressing. Just look coperate.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 28, 2015
bonavin:
A simple coperate is ok for those being invited for the first time because you can only cross that stage if you pass that CBT! Its got nothing to do with ur dressing. Just look coperate.
Gracia
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Those that were invited from Enugu,what date is the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Amyeo: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=luciachima post=31158004]Those that were invited from Enugu,what date is the test?[Mine is 2/3/2015 Enugu]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Someone told me that Uba allows calculator for their aptitude test. How true is that??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Someone told me that Uba allows calculator for their aptitude test. How true is that??

No be only calculator.
You go kuku carry Abacus go tongue

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

No be only calculator.
You go kuku carry Abacus go tongue
Lmao!

I've never seen where banks allow calculator for apt test but this guy was so sure Uba allows naim I say make I verify from una
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cotmag(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2015
I wrote their test on 24/2/15 and was successful. Who knows the next stage? I saw some guys at the training.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ladyJ22(f): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lmao!

I've never seen where banks allow calculator for apt test but this guy was so sure Uba allows naim I say make I verify from una

please how did u apply. am in abuja. help please
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2015
ladyJ22:

please how did u apply. am in abuja. help please
I submitted a hard copy of my CV in their head office in d state I served.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2015
AIZubair:
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Someone should please help me answer this question. I am a graduate of finance and banking and currently working as a personal Assistant to the MD in a 3 star hotel. Banks usually ask fresh graduates to write an entry test because they lack experience, I want to ask. After working for 2 years in my current place of work(hotel) will i still write an entry test? What experience does the work of a Personal Assistant showcase in the banking world?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cigie(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Someone should please help me answer this question. I am a graduate of finance and banking and currently working as a personal Assistant to the MD in a 3 star hotel. Banks usually ask fresh graduates to write an entry test because they lack experience, I want to ask. After working for 2 years in my current place of work(hotel) will i still write an entry test? What experience does the work of a Personal Assistant showcase in the banking world?

You'd be subjected to a test as far as they're recruiting you for an entry level position. So prepare for a test.

They would definitely consider you for an entry role (if you meet other requirements including age) because your experience is not bank related.

Your hotel experience may just give you some talking points in the interviews.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rossyc(f): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
UBA will keep on inviting people for test/interview but will never absorb the successful ones after d interview.,very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alright. Thanks
cigie:

You'd be subjected to a test as far as they're recruiting you for an entry level position. So prepare for a test.

They would definitely consider you for an entry role (if you meet other requirements including age) because your experience is not bank related.

Your hotel experience may just give you some talking points in the interviews.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damzy88: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
rossyc:
UBA will keep on inviting people for test/interview but will never absorb the successful ones after d interview.,very pathetic.
Shocking my brother. I tire ooo my brother.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nazil(f): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
hcupid:
@naira0 & lady nazil hope you guys are preparing for the interview tomorrow, just want to wish you both sucess ahead... Don't fail to share the good news after the interview

Tnk U dear, We ar still waitin 2 hear Frm dem after d interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by fiveoclock: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
still waiting too

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.