Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979762 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ionome(f): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
did my 1st interview on 6th of march @marina, since den I haven't heard anytin yet... has any1 dat did d interview on this same day being called?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
betty28:
uwc but pls let me know wen dey call u.
I will...
Just received a text for interview which is to be held this coming Wednesday in Kano.... So excited.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Selwin256:
Had my CBT on 20 feb.. At UBA Yakubu Gown Way Kaduna. It was successful.. But they are yet to contact me for interview
Did mine on the 25fth. Same place. Let's keep hoping for the best.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by afommy: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
bimork:
I had my first interview at dugbe on 26 febuary 2015, but still waiting for the call for second interview. is there any news from them yet , if any info pls contact me on 08134730359. u can drop ur no's too

how did u apply bro
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by abdulslutsky(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
ayoguever:
Am also waiting for second stage interview at Ibadan. All d best
I've replied ur PM, bro.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cherrykim: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Ibadan, we are waiting for second interview, any news? any info?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chucksbadt(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Did my certificate verification and interview last week Thursday in Port Harcourt , still waiting for a feedback for the cbt exam.....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Wealthyone: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
cherrykim:
Ibadan, we are waiting for second interview, any news? any info?

Thank God i'm not alone in this....lol. I heard "till after elections" donno how true.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Limibanti(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2015
DzTzl:
same here too, v u bn able to reschedule? Cald d hr guy bt he wasn't picking so I left a msg, u shld try reach them
Sorry for repsponding late, have been busy trying to rectify the issues I have on my credentials. Please have you been able to book a reschedule?...I did my confirmation of result of this week and I hope I will be contacted soon...Thanks and God bless
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Limibanti(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2015
waleski:

The pre chat interviewers would ask you to tell them about yourself and where u see urself in d next 5 years so try and give an intelligent answer, u will be interviewed twice the head of human resource would interview u last and then if all goes well, u would wait for a call or a message to come back.
Bro, have you been contacted please? And thanks for your response, I really appreciate it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Limibanti:

Bro, have you been contacted please? And thanks for your response, I really appreciate it
I haven't though I know of some people who were contacted on this past Monday. Since it's been two weeks now, I intend going back on my own to see what's causing the delay so they know that we not here to sleep on bicycle, close marking nd follow up very important
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cigie(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
waleski:

I haven't though I know of some people who were contacted on this past Monday. Since it's been two weeks now, I intend going back on my own to see what's causing the delay so they know that we not here to sleep on bicycle, close marking nd follow up very important

Were they contacted for 1st interview or 2nd?

Lagos or Abuja?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
PH peeps, any news? Has anybody who was interviewed on 6th of march been contacted?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chucksbadt(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
luchee:
PH peeps, any news? Has anybody who was interviewed on 6th of march been contacted?

My dear, i was interviewed on 12th, and am still waiting for a feedback for the cbt exam
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
cigie:

Were they contacted for 1st interview or 2nd?

Lagos or Abuja?
2nd interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by informato: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
luchee:
......check ur mail
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
informato:
......check ur mail
i didn't get any mail. did you? what was the content of the mail you got please?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
chucksbadt:

My dear, i was interviewed on 12th, and am still waiting for a feedback for the cbt exam
sorry...i didn't mean pre-test chat. I was talking about the interview after cbt n psychometric test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cigie(m): 4:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Let me get something straight here, does psychometric test come after CBT or 1st interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 6:21am On Mar 22, 2015
waleski:

2nd interview
this 2nd interview Is it the Panel interview or interview with the ED? Pls be specific?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifyonline(f): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2015
ifyonline:
this 2nd interview Is it the Panel interview or interview with the ED? Pls be specific?
for lagos peeps; u ll do a chat by h.r den Cbt next is panel interview next ED interview which I belive most of us in lag are waiting for; I want to understnd wch of the interview whr dey called for; Panel or Ed interview whch is d final interview stage. Pls be specific @ maleski
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chucksbadt(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
luchee:
sorry...i didn't mean pre-test chat. I was talking about the interview after cbt n psychometric test.

Please aw was your cbt and psychometric test......any tips?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cherrykim: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Has anybody in Ibadan done his or her second interview? @ waleski hp u re nt Ibadan candidate?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luchee(f): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
chucksbadt:

Please aw was your cbt and psychometric test......any tips?
please, check previous posts/pages on this thread for all the info you need. thanks

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by akp202(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
hello guys...i heard uba is holding an interview tomorrow in benin branch...anyone with right info should pls comment....if is true what will it take to gate crash?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
cherrykim:
Has anybody in Ibadan done his or her second interview? @ waleski hp u re nt Ibadan candidate?
Lagos marina Candidate
After the aptitude test I did on Tuesday 3 of April came back for an d interview on Friday 6th,i did two interviews, the 1st was with 1guy and 2 ladies, the 2nd was with the head of HR. After that we all went home, I do have information that people were invited last week for another round of interviews that were more strict, this interview, I have no clue what type and basically cause it's done in batches people will be called up later or longer than anticipated so no need to fret. This story is from lagos marina, I don't know anything about other centre or any other info. If anybody in the thread is nervous about why it may be taking so long, they can be smart and approach them in whatever capacity possible #2cents
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by udokavirus(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
pls is there anybody who wrote CBT in Abuja in March?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lolis: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls I need help on the detailsbofbir aptitude test for those that have written the the test... I have mine soon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
waleski:

Lagos marina Candidate
After the aptitude test I did on Tuesday 3 of April came back for an d interview on Friday 6th,i did two interviews, the 1st was with 1guy and 2 ladies, the 2nd was with the head of HR. After that we all went home, I do have information that people were invited last week for another round of interviews that were more strict, this interview, I have no clue what type and basically cause it's done in batches people will be called up later or longer than anticipated so no need to fret. This story is from lagos marina, I don't know anything about other centre or any other info. If anybody in the thread is nervous about why it may be taking so long, they can be smart and approach them in whatever capacity possible #2cents
must d two interviews hold on d same date, and wad if dey don't pick some1 how wil dey communicate it to ya?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
must d two interviews hold on d same date, and wad if dey don't pick some1 how wil dey communicate it to ya?
I think if time permits yess, it should hold on d same day, how they would communicate? I don't know cause the recruitment process still ongoing.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 24, 2015
waleski:
I think if time permits yess, it should hold on d same day, how they would communicate? I don't know cause the recruitment process still ongoing.
buh its possible to do only one interview, or must ya meet wif d ED?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ionome(f): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2015
waleski:

Lagos marina Candidate
i also did my interview on friday 6th, but mine was just 1 interview wit 2 ladies and dey said dey will get bak to me but haven't heard anything since then. what is d name of ur hr? is it Remi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.