Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979940 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Vickthorea: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
hello pls is there anyone that did interview with the HR manager on2nd march 2015 that has been called toresume.i have not heard from them since then.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chukz1010: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickthorea:
hello pls is there anyone that did interview with the HR manager on2nd march 2015 that has been called toresume.i have not heard from them since then.
check your email.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Through with ED Interview.. Biko wots next??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Selwin256:
When and where did you have the interview?
The next stage would be medical
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
luciachima:

When and where did you have the interview?
The next stage would be medical
Interview was 2day. In Abj

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by melvin0004(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Merrry:

ahiwenb ,,i also wrote d test in owerri last 2wks. The next stage is panel interview. Pls ,let me knw once u re contacted for an interview. Thanks.
pls hw do i submit my cv n is der age limit. Tnxs
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Selwin256:
Interview was 2day. In Abj
Tanx.
What were the questions asked?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2015
luciachima:

Tanx.
What were the questions asked?
Walk us tru ur cv
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Selwin256:
Walk us tru ur cv
That's right. Did mine same place yesterday. So, have u heard anything from them yet?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Selwin256:
watquestions were asked and hw many were they,pls reply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
AIZubair:
That's right. Did mine same place yesterday. So, have u heard anything from them yet?
Nope
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chukz1010: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please house. Has anyone been invited for medicals of recent
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Merrry(f): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
melvin0004:
pls hw do i submit my cv n is der age limit. Tnxs
u can submit tru an insider or u go to d HR's office,tel him wat u came 4,then he wil ask u some questions, if u re lucky enough ur cv wil b accepted. The age limit is 27.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ElDeeVee(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Merrry:

u can submit tru an insider or u go to d HR's office,tel him wat u came 4,then he wil ask u some questions, if u re lucky enough ur cv wil b accepted. The age limit is 27.
Pls wia is d hr office?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by melvin0004(m): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Merrry:

tnxs pls where is d HR's office located.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Guys I just got a test invite for tomorrow at UBA. What's the test format, please help!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Voned(f): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Go through the previous post it should be of help
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Merrry(f): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
melvin0004:
tnxs pls where is d HR's office located.
when u go to any Uba office, ask questions then u wil b directed.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by melvin0004(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Merrry:
tnxs
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Geesammy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mannylex:
Guys I just got a test invite for tomorrow at UBA. What's the test format, please help!!!

I got same invite too...May God help me
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2015
segsxpendable:
pls i just applied for it on friday through an insider,,buh am yet to collect my NYSC discharge letter,will be collecting it by march 2nd,,.pls will i b able to go through the certificate verification stage??

Were you allowed to take the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 6:31am On Apr 30, 2015
AIZubair:
through wit d ED stage finally
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Is d medicals in batches? Or its just once??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 00pman: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2015
Emaql8a:
through wit d ED stage finally
bro.when was your first interview?did mine on the 15th of april yet no invite fo ed stage yet
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by minimann: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Merrry:

i went to uba @ marina.....security bounce me.....said its submitted online...i was so devastated cos i have been reading through this forum...and all was manual....wat do i do?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walebatguy: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
I DID MINE ON 16TH APRIL NO FEED BACK FROM UBA ALTHOUGH I PASSED THE TEST ACCORDING TO THE CONGRATULATION MESSAGE AFTER I SUBMITTED. NO ED STAGE NOTHING NOTHING
ARE THEY DOING IT IN BATCHES?

ANYONE WITH SIMILAR PROBLEM?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walebatguy: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
00pman:
bro.when was your first interview?did mine on the 15th of april yet no invite fo ed stage yet

I DID MINE ON 16TH APRIL NO FEED BACK FROM UBA ALTHOUGH I PASSED THE TEST ACCORDING TO THE CONGRATULATION MESSAGE AFTER I SUBMITTED. NO ED STAGE NOTHING NOTHING
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by justineu(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Geesammy:

I got same invite too...May God help me
guy how was your test? Hope u did well? Pls could u help us on wat was ask in the test. Tnks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hi guys how was the test? I was there today but wasn't allowed on the grounds that I don't have my NYSC discharge yet till 2nd July..... So I have been rescheduled till God knows when. Feel bad though.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
walebatguy:

just relax, i waited 60 days before going through the ED interview.. meanwhile check your mail regularly for a possible link to complete a psycometric test.. you could pass through two interviews before getting to the ED stage.. Best of luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
walebatguy:

ANYONE WITH SIMILAR PROBLEM?
wow,u still have 2 more stages Before ed stage,psychometric and 2nd interview unless u're lucky
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
00pman:
frm wat u said,seems u havn't done d aptitude test,psychometric nd 2nd interview,long way 2 go.started d process since dec. Last year,jst attended ED. Stage Ysterday,check ur mail nd sms,meanwhile exercise Patience

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.