Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (975746 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kennybiz27:

Am interested
Howmuch nd ur contact pls
I could remember pple asking u questions on ds thread, but u snubbed everybody. Now, u jst asked and wish to get a response/help. He will reply and help u shaa. But just bear in mind dt u didn't do well atal. Co-operation rili help!

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dfazz: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kennybiz27:

Am interested
Howmuch nd ur contact pls
just send me a mail, smartnit@yahoo.com, then we can continue from there.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kennybiz27(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nuellah:

I could remember pple asking u questions on ds thread, but u snubbed everybody. Now, u jst asked and wish to get a response/help. He will reply and help u shaa. But just bear in mind dt u didn't do well atal. Co-operation rili help!
Nuella I answered everyone dat asked questionsit's not fair for u say dat check d thread
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dfazz:
If u are willing to spend 70 going and coming then i think we can talk more, cos there is accomodation for just 3 person
that is the 3 ppl share 70grand? or 70 grand each? for a month? pls explain
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
more so, i like open deals thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dfazz: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
bonafine9:

that is the 3 ppl share 70grand? or 70 grand each? for a month? pls explain
No pls i meant ur Tfare to marina is jst N70 FROM THE RESIDENT AREA AND IT N15K FOR THE DURATION OF THE TRAINING,IF U ARE INTERESTED JST SEND ME AMAIL CHECK THE THREAD FOR MY MAIL ADD.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dfazz:
No pls i meant ur Tfare to marina is jst N70 FROM THE RESIDENT AREA AND IT N15K FOR THE DURATION OF THE TRAINING,IF U ARE INTERESTED JST SEND ME AMAIL CHECK THE THREAD FOR MY MAIL ADD.
ok now we are talking... will send you a mail right away
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
vybrant:
peeps are getting banking school invites and i'm jst here staring at my phone undecided
is there anyone who had medicals in Abuja on april 29 and have been invited?
don't worry broda,gradually but eventually we will all get dere,remember it is batch by batch,region by region,so when it is ur time no one can stop it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 6:02am On Jun 16, 2015
Emaql8a:
don't worry broda,gradually but eventually we will all get dere,remember it is batch by batch,region by region,so when it is ur time no one can stop it

Amen o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
bonafine9:
invited!!! 22nd june! Jehova bu eze.. grin so is there any 1 month accommodation around that Marina? urgent pls
AIZubair:
Just got an Invitation for TS scheduled for 22nd of this month. Alhamdulillah.
Emaql8a:
Just got an invite now too,Banking sch. Here I come

Sorry guys.. just to satisfy my curiosity, which positions were you interviewed for?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
vybrant:

Sorry guys.. just to satisfy my curiosity, which positions were you interviewed for?
Customers Services
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
vybrant:

yea customer care
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emaql8a:
yea customer care
AIZubair:
Customers Services

Thanks for the response.
Seems like this batch is for customer service only, except there are other internal control interviewees that have been invited
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmiguel: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
bonafine9:

ok now we are talking... will send you a mail right away
pls how long'l your training last?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Seems like I like I came late to the party. Just got my invite yesterday. Please is there any accommodation for me?
Why are the ladies silent? Please let's get together and arrange a place to stay for the 3 weeks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2015
fierceella:
Seems like I like I came late to the party. Just got my invite yesterday. Please is there any accommodation for me?
Why are the ladies silent? Please let's get together and arrange a place to stay for the 3 weeks.
What position were you interviewed for please?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2015
vybrant:

What position were you interviewed for please?

Customer service.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
fierceella:
Where were you interviewed and where did you have you medicals?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
luciachima:
Where were you interviewed and where did you have you medicals?

Port Harcourt. You?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by majidah: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
I did my interview in Lagos in first week of April and am yet to hear anything , even I called some ppl we did it together and Der also yet to hear from uba. Pls has anybody in Lagos that did interview in August been called
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by konfirmaji: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
please is there any1 dt was interviewed for internal control and have done their medicals invited for TS on d 22nd?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
konfirmaji:
please is there any1 dt was interviewed for internal control and have done their medicals invited for TS on d 22nd?

I was also interviewed for internal control; I've had medicals too.. but no TS invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
I was invited for the test on the 5th of may for aptitude test for customer care, passed the test but I was later told that they needed contract staff for the counter. Pls can any body explain to me what this Uba people are up to ?? I have not heard from them since then. Any body in my shoes ??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
This thread goes silent shaa. ppl in training sef no dey give us update. anyways na turn by turn. it will reach our turn too.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ugooluwa(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
I wrote my test in January at Akpakpava Benin, which I passed and was promised I will be called for interview. Since then I hvnt heard Anytin from UBA. Abeg is any1 in my shoes?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by stanley102(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Mannylex:
Hi guys how was the test? I was there today but wasn't allowed on the grounds that I don't have my NYSC discharge yet till 2nd July..... So I have been rescheduled till God knows when. Feel bad though.

Please, how did you apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2015
stanley102:

Please, how did you apply?

Staff
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by marchcandy: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi Everyone.
I just got invited for the next batch of TS scheduled for next week.
Did my medicals on May 1st at Portharcourt.

Now I'm concerned about accommodation.
Any group of girls going by next week? Let's see if we can work something out or anyone knows how the accommodation business for TS is handled? I'd love to be aware.

Thank you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=marchcandy post=35600040]Hi Everyone.

Any group of girls going by next week? Let's see if we can work something out or anyone knows how the accommodation business for TS is handled? I'd love to be aware.

Accommodation is strictly urs to handle.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by coolbussy: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
marchcandy:
Hi Everyone.
Thank you.
Hello. Please is it for customer service?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lsoul: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
marchcandy:
Hi Everyone.

Thank you.

Did u get a text 2 ignore mondays resumption date?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
lsoul:

Did u get a text 2 ignore mondays resumption date?

Are they changing the date for resumption?

I don't want to tender my resignation letter now to avoid stories that touches the heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.