Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979729 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by okeyjustin00: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
obotubong:
am going for the uba interview but i learnt from a reliable source that it is on contract basis. now my question is this, how long would i work for them before i move to regular staff? cos contract for long do not meet my long term goals.

When are u going for yours and when did you do your test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
@otonbong wen did u write your test??and venue
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sori meant @obotubong
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
obotubong:
am going for the uba interview but i learnt from a reliable source that it is on contract basis. now my question is this, how long would i work for them before i move to regular staff? cos contract for long do not meet my long term goals.

Yes it's contract, but there would be conversion to full staff after 1-2 years. The interviewer said that, also a staff told me. That has been UBA's policy for the past 2 years.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
For those that have done medical, how long did it take to get the medical invite from the period the final interview was done?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by livinpruf(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
godfwee:

Will be there 2moro too, got the sms Here in Lagos tho
Am freaking nervous
please I got d text my interview is on the 28th how was it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by livinpruf(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
pls who is going for uba interview on the 28th of July. ...... contact me @ dipsyola245@yahoo.com
asap!!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2015
@livinpruf wen did u write your test? And I guess d interview is in lag
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Holuwamuyiwah(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Hi everyone, pls can anyone help with likely questions for the test? Received a sms regarding the aptitude test slated for 28th by 9am at their head office in Lagos... Thank you in anticipation...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Alimi1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
For d test... It's maths n English.. . 25maths 25 English, d Maths comprises of indices, standard form, square, decimal point, basic arithmetic,.. . While d English comprises of antonyms, synonyms, comprehension, etc....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Alimi1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Did my test last week, did my first interview 2days ago... AWAITING a positive response for d next stage
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lsoul: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mannylex:
For those that have done medical, how long did it take to get the medical invite from the period the final interview was done?
Depends on your location, I think lagos is faster, needs more hands cos of the number of branches in lagos (IMO)
Have u met with the ED? What dept were u interviewed for? Internal control? Customer service or IT?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
lsoul:

Depends on your location, I think lagos is faster, needs more hands cos of the number of branches in lagos (IMO)
Have u met with the ED? What dept were u interviewed for? Internal control? Customer service or IT?
Did u l8r resume? I mean TS.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lsoul: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nuellah:
Did u l8r resume? I mean TS.
Yep
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
lsoul:

Yeah I met with the ED yesterday. Location is lagos, Dept is marketing. Are you Done with TS?

Modified:
Just realized you resumed TS just recently. how's it going? what are the things we might need to know? What courses are you guys being taught. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lsoul: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
cool
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by livinpruf(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Holuwamuyiwah:
Hi everyone, pls can anyone help with likely questions for the test? Received a sms regarding the aptitude test slated for 28th by 9am at their head office in Lagos... Thank you in anticipation...
mine is also on d 28th....bt I lost my fone today....d one dat ve d msg.... dunno wot to do.....
is d text msg necessary?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
livinpruf:

mine is also on d 28th....bt I lost my fone today....d one dat ve d msg.... dunno wot to do.....
is d text msg necessary?

No its not. Your name is already on the list, so you don't need the text. Do a sim retrieval ASAP though, so u don't lose any further important info. Are you also in lag?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonjel75(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Holuwamuyiwah:

Boss mine is 12noon d same day. All the best. We shall all reach promising land.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just when i thought i was done with interviews. I have the panel interview with the ED tomorrow, which is the final interview at Marina. Anyone having same ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonjel75(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Alimi1:
For d test... It's maths n English.. . 25maths 25 English, d Maths comprises of indices, standard form, square, decimal point, basic arithmetic,.. . While d English comprises of antonyms, synonyms, comprehension, etc....
Hi Sir,
Please do they allow calculator for maths aspect? And what is the duration for the test? Its CBT or paper base.
Thank
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by livinpruf(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=Mannylex post=36233781]

No its not. Your name is already on the list, so you don't need the text. Do a sim retrieval ASAP though, so u don't lose any further important info. Are you also in lag?[/quote
thanks.....yes am in Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
bonjel75:

Hi Sir,
Please do they allow calculator for maths aspect? And what is the duration for the test? Its CBT or paper base.
Thank

no calculator allowed, infact you dont need a calculator. 1hour, 50 questions , 25 maths, 25 english. Its CBT as soon as you complete the test, you would be notified if you passed or failed.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Alimi1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
No calculator, no phone, u will b given a plane sheet for ur rough work...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lsoul: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mannylex:
Just when i thought i was done with interviews. I have the panel interview with the ED tomorrow, which is the final interview at Marina. Anyone having same ?
Lol seems you dont know who the ED is? the ED is a lady and its a one on one interview, she is the overall head and its the last stage of your interview.
You still have psychometric test to do before you meet her. Lagos zone you go through 4-5 interview stages. Other zones are 2-3 interview stages.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
lsoul:

Lol seems you dont knw who the ED is? the ED is a lady and its a one on one interview, she is the overall head and its the last stage of your interview.
You still have psychometric test to do before you meet her. Lagos zone you go through 4-5 interview stages. Other zones are 2-3 interview stages.

Lol. I had a one on one with a woman yday, thought that was the ED interview. The HR guy called me this evening and said the panel interview with the ED is 2moro he didn't mention anything about psychometric test (though I observed previous sets have done this) ... This would be my 3rd interview

So what kinda questions should i expect from the ED?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mannylex:

Yes..tomorrow by 11am..I think they are more concerned about our physical appearance and dressing
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Holuwamuyiwah(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mannylex:

no calculator allowed, infact you dont need a calculator. 1hour, 50 questions , 25 maths, 25 english. Its CBT as soon as you complete the test, you would be notified if you passed or failed.
Thank you so much for the info...Any idea what their pass mark is?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2015
lsoul:

Lol seems you dont know who the ED is? the ED is a lady and its a one on one interview, she is the overall head and its the last stage of your interview.

Hello...I am also interested in the job. Is it possible to gatecrash? Or how do I get invited formally
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Iamtosin:

Hello...I am also interested in the job. Is it possible to gatecrash? Or how do I get invited formally

I don't know about other regions, but you can't gate crash at the HQ in Lagos. U can prolly gate crash to drop your cv though, then you could be invited for subsequent tests.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tofek4real: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sign up with SponsoredTweets to work with great brands! https://sponsoredtweets.com/r1QNN
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Just had my ED interview, Was awesome.... ED smiled, looked me in the face and said "since you know all this, you are our Man, welcome on board" cheesy #Happy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.