Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979895 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
@mannylex wat kind of question did the ED askd u exactly..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
chajakyle:
@mannylex wat kind of question did the ED askd u exactly..

She asked my understanding of the job role am being interviewed for and how I could fit in.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
@mannylex its all abt marketing rite or is operations
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2015
chajakyle:
@mannylex its all abt marketing rite or is operations

Its 90 percent marketing as they are looking to fill up vacant positions in different branches depending on where you posted to.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Val24x(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Alimi1:
Did my test last week, did my first interview 2days ago... AWAITING a positive response for d next stage
please how many persons were in the interview team, and what were the questions they asked
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Val24x(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mannylex:
Just when i thought i was done with interviews. I have the panel interview with the ED tomorrow, which is the final interview at Marina. Anyone having same ?
please after the test how many more interviews did you have
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Val24x(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
lsoul:

Lol seems you dont know who the ED is? the ED is a lady and its a one on one interview, she is the overall head and its the last stage of your interview.
You still have psychometric test to do before you meet her. Lagos zone you go through 4-5 interview stages. Other zones are 2-3 interview stages.
whoa!!....psychometric test ?......Please what does it entail
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
cabayes:

Its 90 percent marketing as they are looking to fill up vacant positions in different branches depending on where you posted to.

Bro how was your interview? Were you also told medicals would be next week? And banking school early august ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Val24x:
please after the test how many more interviews did you have

3 interviews ... Was also told we would get a link for a psychometric test in our mails...
Every interview is important too, even yday been the final interview, some people were dropped... Good luck bro.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Seems eastern region is slow...lag moves faster
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mannylex:

Bro how was your interview? Were you also told medicals would be next week? And banking school early august ?

Was that what the e.d told you ?? My interview went well. They wanted to be sure if I knew what I'm there for and why I chose them. How did you know that some people were dropped or it was expected??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
cabayes:

Was that what the e.d told you ?? My interview went well. They wanted to be sure if I knew what I'm there for and why I chose them. How did you know that some people were dropped or it was expected??

No it wasn't ED that said so, it was the HR guy... And about the dropping, a guy that was dropped told me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mannylex:

No it wasn't ED that said so, it was the HR guy... And about the dropping, a guy that was dropped told me.

Wow. That means he wasn't sent an SMS for the psychometric test ?? Did he tell you why he was dropped?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
cabayes:

Wow. That means he wasn't sent an SMS for the psychometric test ?? Did he tell you why he was dropped?

The dude was in tears , he Couldnt talk much... Done your psychometric already ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
@cabayes and mannylex both of u wrote test in lag?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mannylex:

The dude was in tears , he Couldnt talk much... Done your psychometric already ?

Yes did mine yesterday. I feel sorry for the lad but the job is not worth the tears. May be its his first interview he ia witnessing rejection. God help us all.

@chajakyle yes, lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
cabayes:

Yes did mine yesterday. I feel sorry for the lad but the job is not worth the tears. May be its his first interview he ia witnessing rejection. God help us all.

@chajakyle yes, lagos

How was the psychometric ? How many questions in all? My HR contact said he would send it to us tomorrow.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
chajakyle:
@cabayes and mannylex both of u wrote test in lag?

Yes
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
East region is rily slow...pls wen did u write your test in lag @cabayes and mannylex
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Mannylex:

How was the psychometric ? How many questions in all? My HR contact said he would send it to us tomorrow.

Its an integrity test.. Nothing serious. For example, they would ask what would you do if you see your fellow staff cheating the company??
Your answers options would be a range of opinion like 1. Agree 2. Disagree.
Its not hard just use your common sense.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2015
chajakyle:
East region is rily slow...pls wen did u write your test in lag @cabayes and mannylex

May 5
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2015
Since the job is marketing and contractual. Then why the stress?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Iamtosin:
Since the job is marketing and contractual. Then why the stress?

There would be conversion...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Medical invite just rolled in.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mannylex:
Medical invite just rolled in.

Congrats ..what's the content like?? It seems your psychometric test was saved. I just repeated the test this morning as they didn't get the first one.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mannylex:

There would be conversion...
Pls were u told d exact number of years u hv 2work wit dem b4 conversion?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nuellah:

Pls were u told d exact number of years u hv 2work wit dem b4 conversion?

During my first interview, the lady said it's 1 year but max 2 years... I asked another staff, he confirmed same.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
cabayes:

Congrats ..what's the content like?? It seems your psychometric test was saved. I just repeated the test this morning as they didn't get the first one.

I don't understand your question. Content of the medical invite? Or psychometric ?

U haven't seen ur medical invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mannylex:

During my first interview, the lady said it's 1 year but max 2 years... I asked another staff, he confirmed same.
Tnxdear. Do u knw y I like u? U respond to every question directed to u...unlyk some kids here! Tnx once more. U'll excel in ur training!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nuellah:

Tnxdear. Do u knw y I like u? U respond to every question directed to u...unlyk some kids here! Tnx once more. U'll excel in ur training!

You welcome dear, and thanks much.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
@mannylex how did u answer your final questions wit d ED dt made her say welkum on board..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lahami(f): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
@mannylex its very obvious u have given up on mansard already......am happy for you though

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.