Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979125 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lahami(f): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
@mannylex its very obvious u have given up on mansard already......am happy for you though. I didn't pass my mansard test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mannylex:
Medical invite just rolled in.
bro! Which position were you asked to select during ur psycometric test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lekzville:
bro! Which position were you asked to select during ur psycometric test?

HR said we should select Teller , even though that ain't the position we are going for.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
lahami:
@mannylex its very obvious u have given up on mansard already......am happy for you though. I didn't pass my mansard test.

Yes dear. Those people ain't serious... After their mail, no news on the next phase, also observed that has been their trend for previous sets... Tnx much
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
chajakyle:
@mannylex how did u answer your final questions wit d ED dt made her say welkum on board..

Bro there is no use stating verbatim of what I said... The ED interview is nothing difficult, just be able to think on your feet. The woman is friendly and accommodating .

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
No p @mannylex
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mansard is an insurance company...anything insurance company isn't rily gud
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2015
chajakyle:
Mansard is an insurance company...anything insurance company isn't rily gud

Bros please be guided...Mansard is a far better place to work than any bank.

A world leading french insurance company named Axa group just acquired mansard which now bears Axamansard. It makes them a multi-national insurance company.

They did well while they were an indigenous company. Then you shouldn't expect less from them.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Iamtosin:

A world leading french insurance company named Axa group just acquired mansard which now bears Axamansard. It makes them a multi-national insurance company.

They did well while they were an indigenous company. Then you shouldn't expect less from them.

Bro, no doubt mansard is a good place (thanks to the gtbank factor) but their recruitment process sucks .... That asides Uba is also a multinational bank mind you. And I know the banking sector is a tough place to work( in terms of deadlines, time and target, but it's still one of the most lucrative sector to work. The most important thing is to make your mark and not to relax when getting salary but to always have a long term future plan and exit plan also...I have seen lots of successful bankers too, but what we get to see most times on the internet are complains of the pained workers...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Weldone bro..u v said it all...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=Iamtosin post=36346280]
They did well while they were an indigenous company. Then you shouldn't expect less from them.[/quote/]

I know someone who has passed axamansard test and is done with his medicals in uba, the dude doesnt know which to go for, some people and their choices undecided
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lsoul: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
@Mannylex just saw your mention. Congrats! Hope u have done your medicals?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2015
@AIZubair and Emaql8a ur exams covered every topic in the 'encyclopedia' or just what you guys were taught
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
I finally succeded in dropping my CV yesterday at UBA Marina HQ. Guys...How soon should I expect test invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amygal01: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Iamtosin:
I finally succeded in dropping my CV yesterday at UBA Marina HQ. Guys...How soon should I expect test invite?

Please how did you drop your CV, at the gate or inside with the HR?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
amygal01:

Please how did you drop your CV, at the gate or inside with the HR?

A guy that went to gatecrash dropped for us
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2015
vybrant:
@AIZubair and Emaql8a ur exams covered every topic in the 'encyclopedia' or just what you guys were taught
It covered everything
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2015
AIZubair:
It covered everything

You guys did accounting related stuffs there?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lahami(f): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Yes dear. Those people ain't serious... After their mail, no news on the next phase, also observed that has been their trend for previous sets... Tnx much
hey mannylex,pls can I send u a pm?I want to ask u something concerning mansard.thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tofek4real: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Monitized your facebook and twitter accounts Sign up with SponsoredTweets to work with great brands! https://sponsoredtweets.com/r1QNN
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2015
lahami:
hey mannylex,pls can I send u a pm?I want to ask u something concerning mansard.thanks

Ok
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lsoul: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Ok
have you gotten your TS invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
lsoul:

have you gotten your TS invite?

Not yet. When are you guys passing out of TS? And are you guys doing accounting related stuff there ? Or what courses in particular dou guys do?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lsoul: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Not yet. When are you guys passing out of TS? And are you guys doing accounting related stuff there ? Or what courses in particular dou guys do?
Of course there are accounting related courses and other banking courses regardless your department.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samopad(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
wrote my CBT on Tuesday 28th July and was successful. Waiting for the next phase. When am I likely to get the call for the next stage? Can anyone help?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
samopad:
wrote my CBT on Tuesday 28th July and was successful. Waiting for the next phase. When am I likely to get the call for the next stage? Can anyone help?

Mine took 3 days.... Some took 1-2 weeks , worst case scenario 1month. I don't know their procedure for sending out interview invites though.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mannylex:

You guys did accounting related stuffs there?
Not much.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samopad(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Mine took 3 days.... Some took 1-2 weeks , worst case scenario 1month. I don't know their procedure for sending out interview invites though.

Thanks bro. What questions were you asked during your interview and how was the settings like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Lol. Worst case scenario isn't 1 mth oo. I wrote my test since May 14th & I just got interview invite today...plz help out wiv som questions u were askd during ur panel interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samopad(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nuellah:

Lol. Worst case scenario isn't 1 mth oo. I wrote my test since May 14th & I just got interview invite today...plz help out wiv som questions u were askd during ur panel interview.

@Nuellah Where did you write your test? Was it in Lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
samopad:

@Nuellah Where did you write your test? Was it in Lagos?
Nah. Enugu. Guess dts d reason. I think Lag is faster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.