Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (978959 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
I may know you. We had our interview thesame day..I was the 1st person to be interviewed. Remember?
Salvame:
please I don't understand.I wrote aptitude in Enugu on 18th,went for interview on 25th August at PH.I didn't hear from them till yesterday,that I shud come for interview at Abuja on Tuesday.Is that how it is done?which stage is this one sef?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sylvestre01(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wrote aptitude test abt 2 months ago in Enugu... Made about 99% grin just got invited for interview maitama, Abuja. Tuesday, 12pm #first interview.

Going from Enugu tmr. 7:30am bus, God is good motors. Whoz with me? undecided
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Salvame(f): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
istanboi:
I may know you. We had our interview thesame day..I was the 1st person to be interviewed. Remember?
You guys were 2.a girl and a guy.which are you? three of us met at the bustop and we crossed the main road together.remember?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CherieNaira(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
sylvestre01:
Wrote aptitude test abt 2 months ago in Enugu... Made about 99% grin just got invited for interview maitama, Abuja. Tuesday, 12pm #first interview.

Going from Enugu tmr. 7:30am bus, God is good motors. Whoz with me? undecided
lol. how do you know your exact score. I'm with you, but leaving from PH 6.am bus to Abj
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nt me but remember the guy that was asked what position are my getting interview for.. for a moment I goofed cos I didn't knw exactly what position. now remember lol
Salvame:

You guys were 2.a girl and a guy.which are you? three of us met at the bustop and we crossed the main road together.remember?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Salvame(f): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
istanboi:
Nt me but remember the guy that was asked what position are my getting interview for.. for a moment I goofed cos I didn't knw exactly what position. now remember lol
lolz.I remember.I was sitting next to you.by ur right.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Seconsol92(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Salvame:

lolz.I remember.I was sitting next to you.by ur right.
i also attended interview at PH that day but i wasn't called rather did i get a regret mail...where you sent any sucess mail after the interview that day?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Salvame(f): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seconsol92:

i also attended interview at PH that day but i wasn't called rather did i get a regret mail...where you sent any sucess mail after the interview that day?
I didn't get any mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Salvame:
please I don't understand.I wrote aptitude in Enugu on 18th,went for interview on 25th August at PH.I didn't hear from them till yesterday,that I shud come for interview at Abuja on Tuesday.Is that how it is done?which stage is this one sef?

Abuja is d last staage once u pass dat then you are qualified for medicals then banking school

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please house when is the next banking school because the last one was held august 15. Till sept 2nd
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruthieo(f): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
ada stage what are u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Salvame(f): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
adasmart:

Abuja is d last staage once u pass dat then you are qualified for medicals then banking school
Thanks love.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LorDBolton(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2016
adasmart:
Please house when is the next banking school because the last one was held august 15. Till sept 2nd

November (maybe first week of nov)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
ruthieo:
ada stage what are u?

Done the medicals... Am awaiting for banking skul
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

November (maybe first week of nov)

Pls how sure are you abtt dis info.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LorDBolton(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
adasmart:

Pls how sure are you abtt dis info.

November (sure) as long as nothing changes

1st week of nov (just a guess)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruthieo(f): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
massive where art thou
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sweetestrose:

Pls do you have any idea of the duration between last interview and medicals?

Well mine wasn't long n it depends on ur branch too. MIne is owerri branch I did my last interview on a friday n if u pass u willl b sent a psychometric test in ur email. I got my test dat evening of d friday n was asked to come for medicals d next monday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

November (sure) as long as nothing changes

1st week of nov (just a guess)

Thanks lordbolton.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by massive1019(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
ruthieo:
massive where art thou
m here ma'am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruthieo(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
let's talk via mail sir
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by massive1019(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
ruthieo:
let's talk via mail sir
ok ma'am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sylvestre01(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
So now I have arrived Abuja, what next?
Anyone scheduled for 12pm tmr?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DarhmyBlaq(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Any news frm those in lag?
After Hr interview i no hear anything frm dem again Ooo?
Wetin dey happen?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by massive1019(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
DarhmyBlaq:
Any news frm those in lag? After Hr interview i no hear anything frm dem again Ooo? Wetin dey happen?
noting 4 nw boss....we keep our fingers crossed
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please did you take the psychometric test??
adasmart:

Done the medicals... Am awaiting for banking skul
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
istanboi:
Please did you take the psychometric test??

Yes I did

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
I wish I knew what this people are up to. I had my abj interview yesterday. The hr applauded me, complimented my suit jacket and told me that they will get in touch with me. Deep down I knew I performed well .My concerns are that some candidates were told to come the following day, two of these I contacted were sent a psychometric test mail to fill. I fear the worst has happened to me as I hvnt received any such mail neither was I recalled. Please guys, what do you think?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by massive1019(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
istanboi:
I wish I knew what this people are up to. I had my abj interview yesterday. The hr applauded me, complimented my suit jacket and told me that they will get in touch with me. Deep down I knew I performed well .My concerns are that some candidates were told to come the following day, two of these I contacted were sent a psychometric test mail to fill. I fear the worst has happened to me as I hvnt received any such mail neither was I recalled. Please guys, what do you think?
boss...all hope is nt lost. it may b in batches. pray dey contact u in tym.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
istanboi:

How many where you guys? How many didnt get? How many interviews did u do in abuja? From ur answers I will no wat to tell u or wat I tink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saintdennis(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
istanboi:

Bro go on prayer mode then ... this is what happened in my set. We were like 8/9. One of us was told to come d next day (been on postponement things since then)

While the rest of us received mail 4/5 days later to fill a psych test then medicals next day, d dude is still in limbo.

Guy don't dull...didn't u collect the HR number for that place? Buzz the HR to enquire

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.