Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979003 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintdennis:

Bro go on prayer mode then ... this is what happened in my set. We were like 8/9. One of us was told to come d next day (been on postponement things since then)

While the rest of us received mail 4/5 days later to fill a psych test then medicals next day, d dude is still in limbo.

Guy don't dull...didn't u collect the HR number for that place? Buzz the HR to enquire

@saintdennis like u said d oda boy was ask. To come back in ur set but istanboi wasn't asked to come back eida was he sent a psychometic test..... and d psychometric test shows u are qualified to go for medicals soon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saintdennis(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
adasmart:

@sai.ntdennis like u said d oda boy was ask. To come back in ur set but istanboi wasn't asked to come back eida was he sent a psychometic test..... and d psychometric test shows u are qualified to go for medicals soon

Only stating my experience(s)...

That's why I urged him to call the HR number attached to his text messages to make enquiries.

Since he felt he did well, He can't just siddon look (imo) better to get regret mail or success mail than 'no correspondence @all... e get as e dey do person 4 body.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saintdennis(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
adasmart:

Yea bankin skul is on. I hop. Dey call me in d next one. Congrts u were successful. Pls do u hv any idea wat d cut off mark is for the test? N wen nexy bankin skul will b holding

Seems e don Tey wey u don dey wait for T.S?

Has ur set (pple u did medz with) gone for T.S already? Thus you're waiting for next batch?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintdennis:

Seems e don Tey wey u don dey wait for T.S?

Has ur set (pple u did medz with) gone for T.S already? Thus you're waiting for next batch?

Well we were 6 dat did medicals but two were called for ts by. Aug thou dos 2 dat were called did their aptitude test by march while d remaining 4 did our test by may
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saintdennis(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
adasmart:

Well we were 6 dat did medicals but two were called for ts by. Aug thou dos 2 dat were called did their aptitude test by march while d remaining 4 did our test by may

R u still in touch with them? R they on NL? There's some stuff I need to confirm from them
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintdennis:

R u still in touch with them? R they on NL? There's some stuff I need to confirm from them

Yes I am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saintdennis(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
adasmart:

Yes I am

Sent u a pm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintdennis:

Sent u a pm

Yea I hv replied it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CherieNaira(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
just finished my interview in abuja. wasn't told to wait behind or anything just like most people. please does anyone have an idea about this?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
massive1019:
boss...all hope is nt lost. it may b in batches. pray dey contact u in tym.
I pray so too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saintdennis(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
@KabirYD ivycole salvame sylvester01 would be nice if y'll could pls update us on what's up.

+ did ya'll get some sort of reimbursement for the trip? Ph-abj ain't a stroll
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
We were many, I did one @ PH & one in Abj..I don't knw if those others from Enugu test centres got to the medicals stage
adasmart:

How many where you guys? How many didnt get? How many interviews did u do in abuja? From ur answers I will no wat to tell u or wat I tink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks
massive1019:
boss...all hope is nt lost. it may b in batches. pray dey contact u in tym.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CherieNaira(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
istanboi:
We were many, I did one @ PH & one in Abj..I don't knw if those others from Enugu test centres got to the medicals stage
did you have your interview today?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CherieNaira(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
istanboi:
did you have your interview today in abuja?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
istanboi:

Well u hav to get psychometric test bfor medicals. N if u don't get it u can't get to medicals. N it might b d end of it except prayers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
CherieNaira:

did you have your interview today in abuja?
I did mine on monday in abj
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Salvame(f): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2016
saintdennis:
@KabirYD ivycole salvame sylvester01 would be nice if y'll could pls update us on what's up.

+ did ya'll get some sort of reimbursement for the trip? Ph-abj ain't a stroll
I think they are doing the medicals according to location.Nobody from Enugu was asked to come for medicals.
there is no reimbursement.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toolluu: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2016
got a message from HR lagos yesterday for interview at 10 this morning
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruthieo(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2016
first or second interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kabirYD(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Did da 2nd and final interview already(mon and tuesday to be precise) , did medicals on wednesday after filing my psychometric test on tuesday online: now am waiting for UBA to contact me: e be like my life don dey get footpath wey I dey seesadprofessionally is what I mean- ogene):::
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruthieo(f): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
toolluu:
got a message from HR lagos yesterday for interview at 10 this morning

first or second?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saintdennis(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Salvame:

I think they are doing the medicals according to location.Nobody from Enugu was asked to come for medicals.
there is no reimbursement.

Huh ...that's insensitive

Enugu- abuja (that's at least 4k to n fro ryt) in this recession?

I'm not impressed.

Good luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saintdennis(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
kabirYD:
Did da 2nd and final interview already(mon and tuesday to be precise) , did medicals on wednesday after filing my psychometric test on tuesday online: now am waiting for UBA to contact me: e be like my life don dey get footpath wey I dey seesadprofessionally is what I mean- ogene):::

Congrats bro
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toolluu: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
ruthieo:

first or second?
second
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruthieo(f): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
toolluu:
second

sory to ask ur first was done when? how was the interview today questions were?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toolluu: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
ruthieo:

sory to ask ur first was done when?
how was the interview today
questions were?
about 3 weeks ago...
introduce yourself
whr do you live
why UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruthieo(f): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
toolluu:
about 3 weeks ago... introduce yourself whr do you live why UBA
20th of September?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toolluu: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
ruthieo:

20th of September?
23rd
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruthieo(f): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
toolluu:
23rd
alright thnk tolu
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by noblej101: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
kabirYD:

I looked around for ya..... Even asked if anyone knew u.....!
Let's b hoping for training soon....!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kabirYD(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2016
noblej101:

I looked around for ya..... Even asked if anyone knew u.....!
Let's b hoping for training soon....!
Dnt know how to describe myself gan: but there is dis guy dat loves all the ladies in suit without the touch of red (na me be dat)!
Am sure we will meet @ d school (or I pray we meet)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.