Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979774 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ivycole:
Pls who has an idea of what the banking school exam looks like? Thanks

A batch started last week monday being. 7th n I learnt some people got invite for anoda batch starting tomaro being 14th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mhizjhaydami(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Good day house. Please has anyone who wrote the aptitude test last week Thursday n was successful been contacted for interview? I did the test last week n was successful but I haven't heard from them. Please I need a feedback.....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mhizjhaydami(f): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Palacedaughter:
Hey guys. Anyone did their test or interview yesterday? Did mine and was successful. Waiting for the result of the first interview. Just wondering if we have anyone in the house.

Have u been contacted for interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kinematicguy: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
mhizjhaydami:
Good day house. Please has anyone who wrote the aptitude test last week Thursday n was successful been contacted for interview? I did the test last week n was successful but I haven't heard from them. Please I need a feedback.....

I did mine 2 weeks ago, running into the third week now. Yet, to be contacted for interview. Please, hit me up when you're contacted.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2016
got invited for uba aptitude test today at owerri by 11a.m....who is with me
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chrysanthus07: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
hcupid:
got invited for uba aptitude test today at owerri by 11a.m....who is with me
with you bro,but dnt think if I can make it, currently in Lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
chrysanthus07:
with you bro,but dnt think if I can make it, currently in Lagos.
i wasnt allowed to write sha because i have written before passed and got to the 2nd interview stage but dint scale through so according to the hr he cant allow me to write that its for fresh people
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MKKO: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
please how did you guys apply, i have not written there test before. thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by faroukalabi: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
MKKO:
please how did you guys apply, i have not written there test before. thanks.

same here too.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by etoman1(m): 4:31am On Nov 23, 2016
sad
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by goldenone(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hello good afternoon, I just got an invite for aptitude test next week, anyone with me on this?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chrysanthus07: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
goldenone:
Hello good afternoon, I just got an invite for aptitude test next week, anyone with me on this?
yea same here by name Monday.. 2pm,what tym is yours?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mzfozca(f): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
I also got the text by Tuesday for 10am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samuel3818: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi all. Please I ask humbly how you applied. I would love to give it a shot too. And again, is the recruitment for core graduate trainees for peeps willing to pursue a career with the bank or for contract staff? Please let one kind hearted individual quote me with a reply, please.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by apostlekeke(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2016
samuel3818:
Hi all. Please I ask humbly how you applied. I would love to give it a shot too. And again, is the recruitment for core graduate trainees for peeps willing to pursue a career with the bank or for contract staff? Please let one kind hearted individual quote me with a reply, please.
Good morning. To apply, you need to be less than 27yrs with a min. of Second class lower from a university. Go to any UBA branch and submit your CV to a staff there. The recruitment used to be contract. Now it's changed to permanent employment, but with a 1yr probation(business associate). If ur performance is satisfactory ie no disciplinary record with a good appraisal then u wil be converted into an ET( executive trainee). The salary is 80k for business associate, and 150k for executive trainee. If u didn't perform well in your first year, ur engagement will be terminated. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damiliano(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Greetings,
Pls, for those that had there's apptitude test or interview today, can u enlighten us on how it went
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PnQy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
chrysanthus07:
yea same here by name Monday.. 2pm,what tym is yours?

Mine too is for 2 pm tomorrow. What's the dress code like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MKKO: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
apostlekeke:
Good morning. To apply, you need to be less than 27yrs with a min. of Second class lower from a university. Go to any UBA branch and submit your CV to a staff there. The recruitment used to be contract. Now it's changed to permanent employment, but with a 1yr probation(business associate). If ur performance is satisfactory ie no disciplinary record with a good appraisal then u wil be converted into an ET( executive trainee). The salary is 80k for business associate, and 150k for executive trainee. If u didn't perform well in your first year, ur engagement will be terminated. Cheers
apostlekeke:
apostlekeke:
OGA, thanks alot for this information i will act accordingly . Thanks

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chrysanthus07: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Those that wrote on Monday and were successful, please any information on interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chrysanthus07: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
The Emma guy said we are going to expect mail from him base on interview.please has anyone gotten any invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by goldenone(f): 4:23am On Dec 01, 2016
chrysanthus07:
The Emma guy said we are going to expect mail from him base on interview.please has anyone gotten any invite?
Hello, good morning, any information about the interview yet?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chrysanthus07: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
goldenone:

Hello, good morning, any information about the interview yet?
nothing yet
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikechi2016: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please house , is Uba still inviting for test ? I mean this December
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adet991(f): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikechi2016:
Please house , is Uba still inviting for test ? I mean this December
yes,i did mine today
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Blessedgurl(f): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2016
adet991:
yes,i did mine today

Please, did you submit your CV at their head office with an application letter or just CV alone.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adet991(f): 4:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Please, did you submit your CV at their head office with an application letter or just CV alone.
only the CV
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Blessedgurl(f): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2016
adet991:
only the CV
Okay, Thanks very much.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by youcanconfirm: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Hi Guys,

Must it(CV) be submitted to the head office or any UBA branch?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by youcanconfirm: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Just to clarify please, Head office or branch?
apostlekeke:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jamiebaja(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Okay, Thanks very much.
Please Ave you submitted your CV.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by apostlekeke(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Whether head office or branch, make sure it gets to the appropriate hand. If u submit it to a staff in a branch, it wil get to head office too. So just try ur best.
youcanconfirm:
Just to clarify please, Head office or branch?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by youcanconfirm: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2016
Ok cool. Thanks
apostlekeke:
Whether head office or branch, make sure it gets to the appropriate hand. If u submit it to a staff in a branch, it wil get to head office too. So just try ur best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.