Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979856 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Joyintwos(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
biggboy:
Thanks bro.. It was successful! Waiting for interview....
How did it go? What & what did they check/ask?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Joyintwos(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
ITAB:
Do u believe another schedule will be communicated for people living outside lagos?
That I wouldn't know.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samuel3818: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
biggboy:
Yes, I applied through skillsmap on their website. I uploaded my CV then did a registration and upload my passport. I did not use the 'Generate CV' option.

I think the generate CV is culled from your registration details.

Okay but please let me ask something again. What 'registration' did you actually actually do? You completed all the sections but just didn't use the 'Generate CV'option right? This would mean that you filled 'High School grades' (which I don't understand how to fill), 'Tertiary grades' and all?
M sorry to bother you, please
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by biggboy(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Joyintwos:
How did it go? What & what did they check/ask?
The test went well... It's a CBT test.. 50 questions with 1hr duration... Questions from synonyms, antonyms, critical reason, algebra, arithmetic, exponential, graph and map, lexis and structure etc... It's simple but tricky .
Wish you all the best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by biggboy(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2017
samuel3818:

Okay but please let me ask something again. What 'registration' did you actually actually do? You completed all the sections but just didn't use the 'Generate CV'option right? This would mean that you filled 'High School grades' (which I don't understand how to fill), 'Tertiary grades' and all?
M sorry to bother you, please
Here is a detailed description of how I applied.

1. I browsed UBA site and click on career
2 . I was redirected to their skillsmap portal
3. Skillsmap asked me to upload my CV and I did.
4. I was also asked to register with basic information, previous salary and expected salary etc. I did and clicked on quick registration.
5. Later I login and filled other details like uploading my passport, education background, employment history etc
5. I later got an email from UBA for the Aptitude test .

Hope this was helpful?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Joyintwos(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2017
biggboy:
The test went well... It's a CBT test.. 50 questions with 1hr duration... Questions from synonyms, antonyms, critical reason, algebra, arithmetic, exponential, graph and map, lexis and structure etc... It's simple but tricky .
Wish you all the best
Ok, thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samuel3818: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
biggboy:

4. I was also asked to register with basic information, previous salary and expected salary etc. I did and clicked on quick registration.
5. Later I login and filled other details like uploading my passport, education background, employment history etc

Hope this was helpful?

If you still need more enquires send me a whatsapp message here.......

N.B.. I will be removing this number here from 2pm..

Hi bros. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by biggboy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
I have been invited for a panel interview.. Please what should I expect?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Larryproff(m): 3:20am On Jan 20, 2017
biggboy:
Yes, I applied through skillsmap on their website. I uploaded my CV then did a registration and upload my passport. I did not use the 'Generate CV' option.

I think the generate CV is culled from your registration details.

is current affair part of the questions asked?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 5:53am On Jan 20, 2017
When did you write your test?
biggboy:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2017
I wrote at owerri centre on 17th Jan and was successful.....1aiting for interview! Is aanyone with me on this!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2017
biggboy:
what's your centre! Where did you write
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2017
moonprince:
I wrote at owerri centre on 17th Jan and was successful.....1aiting for interview! Is aanyone with me on this!
please bro, do you have an idea of the position they are recruiting for ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
hcupid:
please bro, do you have an idea of the position they are recruiting for ?
nah
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CnCstore: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
LASACO ASSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting!!!

Due to expansion of our portfolio, we are in need of vibrant risk advisors.

Applicant must be a resident of Lagos or be ready to relocate.

Minimum qualification: NCE

Salary: very attractive

Forward CV to : azganiyat@gmail.com

Kindly share with anyone in need of a job.

Interview comes up next week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kaffy8910(f): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=Libber post=52915730]
i did test too December, I did my first interview yesterday, we were up to 25 that came.waiting for the second interview[/quot
Please how did it go? And what should we expect?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kaffy8910(f): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Libber:

i did test too December, I did my first interview yesterday, we were up to 25 that came.waiting for the second interview
What should we expect, please?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kaffy8910:

It was a man that interview us,he didn't ask much,just may I meet you? and what was my most challenging experience in life?
He ask some what motives you? what are your strength and weakness? why UBA? tell me what you know about UBA? mission and vision? core values of uba
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kaffy8910:

It was a man that interview us,he didn't ask much,just may I meet you? and what was my most challenging experience in life?
He ask some what motives you? what are your strength and weakness? why UBA? tell me what you know about UBA? mission and vision? core values of uba.
what he want to get is your composure and presentation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kaffy8910(f): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Libber:

He ask some what motives you? what are your strength and weakness? why UBA? tell me what you know about UBA? mission and vision? core values of uba.
what he want to get is your composure and presentation
Thanks dear. God bless you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by borntolead: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good evening everyone, someone should pls help with d website or d link to register online.thanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by biggboy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
borntolead:
Good evening everyone, someone should pls help with d website or d link to register online.thanx
To register visit... uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com
moonprince:
what's your centre! Where did you write
My centre is Lagos and I did the Aptitude test at their Lagos head office in Marina.
ITAB:
When did you write your test?
[/quote]On Wednesday 18th Jan, 2017.
Larryproff:
is current affair part of the questions asked?
Yes it is.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by borntolead: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2017
@Biggboy thank u so much
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Olaleen(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
has anyone who did the test at ibadan in December been called for interview yet?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nach1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Unique Schools of Studies located in Adisa estate Abuja offers training for fresh graduates in the following areas
-online interview prep
-aptitude test (Gmat, shl, philip consultant , dragnet etc with free copies of training materials) prep
-How to write a writing a wining CV
-How to write a cover letter both for fresh and experience job seekers
-Assessment center ( including: group discussion, presentation, fact finding exercise, structural interview etc ) prep
-General panel interview etc
Are you a fresh graduate residing in Abuja? then take advantage of these programs and improve your chances of grasping that your dream jobs.
(Note: the Nigerian tertiary curriculum does not include teaching undergraduates job search after graduation)

These training takes place every Sat from 10am to 2.0pm

We also prepare students sitting for SAT,GRE, IGSCE JAMB etc.

You can call 07034673257,08094347020 for more information

take advantage of this great opportunity.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Larryproff(m): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2017
biggboy:
To register visit... uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com My centre is Lagos and I did the Aptitude test at their Lagos head office in Marina. On Wednesday 18th Jan, 2017.
is current affair part of the questions asked? Yes it is.
please bro which topics in math can I focus on bcus I don't know math ooooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by infobizman(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
hello house, av submitted my CV since Nov 2016, but av not bin called 4 test. meanwhile sm ppl wrote d test on Jan 18...... can anyone suggest reasons y I wasnt called...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Did you apply for the role on their site?
infobizman:
hello house, av submitted my CV since Nov 2016, but av not bin called 4 test. meanwhile sm ppl wrote d test on Jan 18...... can anyone suggest reasons y I wasnt called...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by infobizman(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2017
ITAB:
Did you apply for the role on their site?

No! as I was told there graduate recruitment is tru submission of cv. however, I tink d current role on dere web. z for ND/HND
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2017
The minimum requirement is ND/HND, Bsc can also apply
infobizman:

No! as I was told there graduate recruitment is tru submission of cv. however, I tink d current role on dere web. z for ND/HND
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is there anyone that wrote in owerri centre on 17th Jan and was successful here? I need someone to share views with!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2017
biggboy:

Hope this was helpful?

Hi, please I submitted online too,should i still submit my CV to their branch? I'm in akwa jbom..

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.