Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979657 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2017
When did your sister write her test and do the first interview? Basically they will ask her questions based on her c.v
Busbar:

My sister has been invited for second interview in abuja. HND accounting. Pls watt. Is ds second interview going to look like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2017
ITAB:
When did your sister write her test and do the first interview? Basically they will ask her questions based on her c.v
She wrote test Feb 21 in abuja, first interview Feb 23 in lokoja and now second interview march 3rd in abuja again
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Franchise21:
Was sent a mail as regards that. Not only me, but most of my set
my dear what's the content of the mail... I really want to knw!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by john4eal(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Busbar:

She wrote test Feb 21 in abuja, first interview Feb 23 in lokoja and now second interview march 3rd in abuja again

OK congrats and good luck to her.

Maybe they are attending to ND/HND now

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Franchise21(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
moonprince:
my dear what's the content of the mail... I really want to knw!
They can't be able to continue with the recruitment process

Called the HR n he said they're looking into peeps with OND n HND for Customer Service
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
john4eal:

OK congrats and good luck to her.

Maybe they are attending to ND/HND now
Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pple with ond/hnd sef, they are not attending to us quote author=Franchise21 post=54201072]They can't be able to continue with the recruitment process

Called the HR n he said they're looking into peeps with OND n HND for Customer Service [/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Franchise21(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
ITAB:
Pple with ond/hnd sef, they are not attending to us quote author=Franchise21 post=54201072]They can't be able to continue with the recruitment process

Called the HR n he said they're looking into peeps with OND n HND for Customer Service
But they've suspended d recruitment for Bachelor holders
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alright, thanks
Franchise21:
But they've suspended d recruitment for Bachelor holders
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Franchise21:
They can't be able to continue with the recruitment process

so what could possibly be our offense...... like when do you think that they will commence ours cos I also got the mail!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
When did you guys get the mail
moonprince:
so what could possibly be our offense...... like when do you think that they will commence ours cos I also got the mail!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
@ itab, when they called u for the second interview, they reach u by which medium it is through sms,call or mail pls.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Franchise21(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
moonprince:
Ooh! Where did u write ur exam?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sms, why do you ask?
gbengaoyeladun:
@ itab, when they called u for the second interview, they reach u by which medium it is through sms,call or mail pls.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2017
Franchise21:
Ooh! Where did u write ur exam?
owerri wht abt u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Franchise21(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2017
moonprince:
owerri wht abt u?
Benin

I think dat recruitment is over, tho, I'm not too sure

Guess they've no money for that recruitment due to the state of the economy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kabirYD(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Franchise21:
Benin

I think dat recruitment is over, tho, I'm not too sure

Guess they've no money for that recruitment due to the state of the economy
UBA have no money due to the state of d economy?(LOL) never underestimate one of the leading financial institution not just in Nigeria but over 19 countries...few peeps like us (hahaha) guys let's be hopeful...do ur best and allow time and nature take its course (God will surely allow something happen)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2017
Medical done, documentation going on.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Where? And when?
Busbar:
Medical done, documentation going on.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
ITAB:
Where? And when?
yesterday n today @abuja
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please all this people writing aptitude test, what are your secrets? I have been applying for accounting /administrative jobs but have not been called for interview (not even once) even with a good grade. Don't know what could have been the problem.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Please I will like to know if their is set of trainee currently in banking school. thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Don't know
Busbar:
Please I will like to know if their is set of trainee currently in banking school. thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
To God b dd glory. Finally my sister has been invited to training school in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
good to hear. I did the test since 13th of febuary bt they hv not call me for second interview since, why

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
When is training school starting? V
Busbar:
To God b dd glory. Finally my sister has been invited to training school in Lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
ITAB:
When is training school starting? V

Coming Monday but it was also started in d mail that if eventually the date change they will send sms.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Busbar(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:
good to hear. I did the test since 13th of febuary bt they hv not call me for second interview since, why

Tnx boss. God that finished my kid sister own will perfect urs too.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dharmie017: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello fam, pls i wrote uba test on 3rd march 2017, at marina lagos, it was successful but av not gotten any invite for interview neither written nor oral, pls anyone with info on how to get across to their HR, epp me, biko. Thsnks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Immediately after your test, you didn't wait behind for any interview? Did you write a written test too?
Dharmie017:
Hello fam, pls i wrote uba test on 3rd march 2017, at marina lagos, it was successful but av not gotten any invite for interview neither written nor oral, pls anyone with info on how to get across to their HR, epp me, biko. Thsnks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dharmie017: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2017
No i didnt o, i was ask to go that they will get back to me. The test started late and i was still at their marina office ard 4pm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 4:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Was it just you or everybody?
Dharmie017:
No i didnt o, i was ask to go that they will get back to me. The test started late and i was still at their marina office ard 4pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.