Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979817 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
layez:

Yea, short and succinct.. All the best
Perhaps i saw you, just perhaps

Lol.. Maybe wink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Harvard13:

1 today or tomorrow? And can you give insight on what you were asked? Also @nanauju

1)Let's meet you.

2)What do you know about UBA

3)Why do you want to work with UBA

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by layez: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
1. Tell us about yourself? 2. Why UBA? 3. CV questions... just little 4. Are you medically fit? 5. Who do you know in UBA? 6. Have you been interviewed here before? In all, it was very easy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2018
layez:
1. Tell us about yourself?
2. Why UBA?
3. CV questions... just little
4. Are you medically fit?
5. Who do you know in UBA?
6. Have you been interviewed here before?
In all, it was very easy...

Hmmmm, we that do not know anybody so sad . That's how during the prechat the man was asking me if I know one certain person with the same surname as mine grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by layez: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Harvard13:

Hmmmm, we that do not know anybody so sad . That's how during the prechat the man was asking me if I know one certain person with the same surname as mine grin
My Answer Were Nil, Nil, Nil..Lmao
Well, The Only Striking Part Was When I Was Asked That What Role Did I Apply For And I Said That We Were Asked To Chose Teller. The Interviewer Was Stunned, I Later Said Well I Applied For The Position Of A Grad Trainee..

P.S: One Lady Was Asked To Program After Her Interview, What Led To The Programming Whatever, I Dunno?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tomdec: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yes. I have done the interview and video interview online also

dozy11:
Pls have you been contacted after your personality test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by legend93(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
any idea when training school for this current recruitment exercise starts?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Hello TheAccountant,

Thanks for your observation, it would be looked into.

Regards.
Alright. Thanks for taking note.
Also, the ads from infolinks are really annoying.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Falibuks: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please, I wrote the aptitude test on Tuesday and was sent a link to complete a video interview which I couldn't attend to until today. On attempting to do this, I was told that the deadline has passed. Please, what can I do?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by layez: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Falibuks:
Please, I wrote the aptitude test on Tuesday and was sent a link to complete a video interview which I couldn't attend to until today. On attempting to do this, I was told that the deadline has passed. Please, what can I do?
Mail them for complaint, give them genuine reason and you should be fine, hopefully.....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Falibuks: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
layez:

Mail them for complaint, give them genuine reason and you should be fine, hopefully.....

Okay. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by assurancefemi: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
I've tried applying through skills map but I don't get called. Am I doing something wrong? M
Someone advice
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2018
assurancefemi:
I've tried applying through skills map but I don't get called. Am I doing something wrong? M
Someone advice
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2018
I have UBA Interview tomorrow Tuesday 8am at the Abuja head office.. anyone having interview dis week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by osumeezekiel(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2018
assurancefemi:
Someone advice
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SirGentle2(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I have UBA Interview tomorrow Tuesday 8am at the Abuja head office.. anyone having interview dis week

seriously!!! when did u receive that message
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:08am On Jun 19, 2018
SirGentle2:

seriously!!! when did u receive that message

Got it on Thursday last week... I did the test last week Tuesday.. when did you write your test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SirGentle2(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Got it on Thursday last week... I did the test last week Tuesday.. when did you write your test?

I did my test last two weeks Saturday,
where did u write your test? Lagos or Abj
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
SirGentle2:

I did my test last two weeks Saturday,
where did u write your test? Lagos or Abj

Abuja.. am at the office now.. preparing to write psychometry, then next is interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SirGentle2(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Abuja.. am at the office now.. preparing to write psychometry, then next is interview

k... mine was in Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Adortem: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Urgent Vacancy!

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charlesu49(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Anyone seeing this now I need urgent reply. I got an assessment invite by text message from UBA for a test tomorrow at their branch in Mbari, Owerri, Imo state. However I didn't get any email, just the test and the time frame is really very short, I mean I'm getting and invite for a test that is tomorrow just today. Is this normal for UBA? I applied for teller position. What do'u guys think.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charlesu49(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Olami90:
please, I need someone to help with detailed requirement for this UBA job.

I applied since 22nd May for Teller and I am yet to get any mail or message.

Thanks

lalabobo
hooluwaseun
mukah1234
tomdec
dapxavi
obinovictor

Did u get the invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
charlesu49:

Did u get the invite?

i did apply for teller position not gotten any message though, when did u apply bro
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
charlesu49:
Anyone seeing this now I need urgent reply. I got an assessment invite by text message from UBA for a test tomorrow at their branch in Mbari, Owerri, Imo state. However I didn't get any email, just the test and the time frame is really very short, I mean I'm getting and invite for a test that is tomorrow just today. Is this normal for UBA? I applied for teller position. What do'u guys think.

its a normal thing if u stay in owerri
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Obinovictor(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tomdec:
Yes. I have done the interview and video interview online also

When did you do the interview and have you been called for the final interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Millicent24: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
charlesu49:

Same as me...just sms no email
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charlesu49(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
daceo1:

its a normal thing if u stay in owerri
I dnt stay in owerri
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Olami90: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
charlesu49:

Did u get the invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mukah1234(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
charlesu49:

Did u get the invite?

Which of em??

The final interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Greymatter95: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please Guys when will the next UBA training School commence?
For those that have done medicals in Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charlesu49(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mukah1234:

Which of em??
The final interview?
Nah, for aptitude test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.