Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979844 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
KLaw007: @bontia.... Am very sure we both did the interview day b4 yesterday(04/09). I was the only guy putting on a white shirt, red tie and black suit. If u could remember! We did 2 interviews @ once. Just let me know when u get any msg frm them. Thanx
Success...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
banking school is making plenty sense...c flexn...jst day 1

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
U guyz shud pls tell us what u were asked in interview, so we can know how to prepare.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2012
PlsSsSs who knows an insider there plsss? Need to drop my CV. I've tried al I could plss help a fellow job seeker plsss
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbotek1986: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
@ all...just did my interview today....enough drilling...those guys get time ooo....i spent close to 45 mins with the panel(2 men and 1 woman).we were 10 in number and the question was on everything...from ur personalty,uba,banking industry,merger and acquisition,y banking,salary,IT,infact be prepared 4 anytin...Pray i get this job ooo...for those still expecting their interview invite...chill,they wud send it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Johnnyemy: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
@kourt Have u mailed ur CV to their headquarter, if u have relax they will call you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Johnnyemy: @kourt Have u mailed ur CV to their headquarter, if u have relax they will call you.

I've done dat twice bt u jst raised my hopes, I pray they gt in touch Thanks alot.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
bimbotek1986: @ all...just did my interview today....enough drilling...those guys get time ooo....i spent close to 45 mins with the panel(2 men and 1 woman).we were 10 in number and the question was on everything...from ur personalty,uba,banking industry,merger and acquisition,y banking,salary,IT,infact be prepared 4 anytin...Pray i get this job ooo...for those still expecting their interview invite...chill,they wud send it
Pls what ϢȺϛ D̶̲̥̅̊ question like ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ß̍̍̊τ̣̣̥ banking industry, merge Αηδ salary issues... Also brief us about d IT too.. Just to add to level of preparations.. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbotek1986: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2012
hoomogh:
Pls what ϢȺϛ D̶̲̥̅̊ question like ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ß̍̍̊τ̣̣̥ banking industry, merge Αηδ salary issues... Also brief us about d IT too.. Just to add to level of preparations.. Thanks.

i was asked to talked abt the recent happenings in the banking industry,difference btw merger and acquisition,which banks merge recently and which banks were acquired recently,the salary i am earning presently and how much wud i want uba to pay me if i am employed.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbotek1986: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2012
i was asked to talk abt the recent happenings in the banking industry,difference btw merger and acquisition,which banks merged recently and which banks were acquired recently,the salary i earn presently and how much wud i want uba to pay me if i am employed.was alo asked abt my it skills...as in to rate myself wit ms word,excel,power point......truth is just be ready 4 anytin during ur time with them
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adapcee08: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please I got an invite to write the UBA test. please can anyone assist on what to expect;SHL, GMAT or any other. Cheers.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Leoejiofor(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
adapcee08: Please I got an invite to write the UBA test. please can anyone assist on what to expect;SHL, GMAT or any other. Cheers.
which state ? Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
bimbotek1986: @ all...just did my interview today....enough drilling...those guys get time ooo....i spent close to 45 mins with the panel(2 men and 1 woman).we were 10 in number and the question was on everything...from ur personalty,uba,banking industry,merger and acquisition,y banking,salary,IT,infact be prepared 4 anytin...Pray i get this job ooo...for those still expecting their interview invite...chill,they wud send it

congrats bimbo, i did the interview some few weeks back and got a message that i was successful, i havent heard anything since then, kindly lemme knw when you hear from them again.
C U @ D TOP
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by KLaw007: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2012
@tayo2k7..... Pls when did u do d interview and when wer u contactd dat u wer successful?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adapcee08: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2012
My test is @ the head office. i still await you guys response on what to expect for the test. cheers. my test na monday oo i take God beg una cheesy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dino85: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2012
Ruedan: Hi guys, i got to write the UBA aptitude test yesterday, and it was successful. Its a 1hr simple test with 50 questions ranging from antonyms, synonyms, comprehension, critical reasoning, percentages, ratios and simple arithmetic. it just requires relaxation and carefully choosing your answers. Looking forward to hearing from them soonest.
pls,can wat are d synonyms and antonyms given to u dat u can remember.i av a test nxt wk and wil like to be 100% gud at d verbal cos i dnt knw maths.pls,i nid ur hlp.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
KLaw007: @tayo2k7..... Pls when did u do d interview and when wer u contactd dat u wer successful?

i did it @ the lagos head office and i was contacted via email on 24th aug
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbotek1986: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ all...just got a mail in my box now that i was successful in my interview with uba, dat i wud be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.I did my interview on the 11/09/2012...please who knows wat the next stage wud be?anoda interview or straight to medicals?Thanks...success to all of us
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
bimbotek1986: @ all...just got a mail in my box now that i was successful in my interview with uba, dat i wud be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.I did my interview on the 11/09/2012...please who knows wat the next stage wud be?anoda interview or straight to medicals?Thanks...success to all of us

congrats bimbo we are both in the same stage now, kindly lemme knw when u have additional info, i will do d same when i get info too.....CONGRATS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
thank God,have finally being invited to my 1st interview 19th sept @ marina hdqters after many weeks of a successful test(since july). @bimbotek, u said 10 pple at a time,will every1 respond to a question and whats d dress code(hope suit arent important). Did any1 also got d invitation.thanks and best of luck to all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MIB2: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ kunleee, because of u, I had to register on Nairaland to correct u on a mistake u are about to make but u can thank me later, there is a mix up in the text and mail uba sent, they state that the interview is on ''Tuesday, 19th of September''. 19th happens to be a ''Wednesday'' on the calender. u can check urself, but going by follow up I have been doing, UBA interviews are on Tuesdays cos pple that have done did their's on the 4th, 11th and then ours now should be 18th, One week interval inbtw and not 19th, but I will still put a call to them on monday thou.. so pls dnt focus on 19th, its a wednesday. I almost also lost a job because of this discripancy once. One love
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2012
@mib.thanks but this is hw d msg read and no mention of tuesday in my own at all. "U r invited 4 an Interview.Date:19/09/2012.Pls come wit ur SSCE,Birth,NYSC,Degree Certs, 3 CVs & 1 passport photo.Venue:UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos.Time:9am.Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2012
@mib, and pls dont forget to update back if eventually its on tuesdy.or can u put the numba to call them across so that me too can do the call.thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2012
To those that are yet to write their test,for the maths aspect,you should know ur decimal points.i.e addition and subtraction,standard form,bar chart,histogram,pie chart,ratio,addition and subtraction in fraction form,A.P,G.P.basic primary school maths,den the english is what u have to be very careful and fast.English has to do with fill in passages with the correct word.you can have about 10 passages,antonyms and synonyms,and they are the normal words u hear all d time.

Then for people that have bin called for interview,all u need to have is courage,even if u dont no the question to the answer,just keep smiling and ask dem to repeat d question,wit dat u would have gotten an answer for dem,u will be asked about urself,strength,weakness,were will u find urself in d next 5years,y do u want to b a banker in UBA,salary,microsoft office,ow well can u use d package,merger n acquisition.It only one interview dat will be conducted after which u will b called for medicals,and banking school.u can be so lucky to have all this within a month like i ad mine.

All the best guys.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MIB2: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
@ kulee, this is the mail that I got, You are invited for an interview at UBA House 57
Marina, Lagos.
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2012
Time: 9am
Please bring along the following documents:
1. Original B.Sc. Certificate
2. Original O'level Certificate(s)
3. Original Birth Certificate
4. Original NYSC Discharge Certificate
5. 3 Copies of your CV
6. 1 Passport Photograph.
7. Photocopies of 1,2,3,4 Above.
Should you require more clarification on schedule,
call 012807232.@ kulee, this is the mail that I got, You are invited for an interview at UBA House 57
Marina, Lagos.
5. 3 Copies of your CV
call 012807232.
@ kulee, this is the mail that I got, You are invited for an interview at UBA House 57
Marina, Lagos.
5. 3 Copies of your CV
7. Photocopies of 1,2,3,4 Above. As u can see the day there is TUESDAY, but the DATE is 19th, I also got a test message as well that they wrote jst 19th.. I will call them tomorrow sha and will keep u posted. check ur mail box, am sure u will have a similar message like I have
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bontia(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
@berniceu, congrats. Urs was so fast. Cud pls feel us in on the entry level pay and other benefits. Thanx.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
berniceu: To those that are yet to write their test,for the maths aspect,you should know ur decimal points.i.e addition and subtraction,standard form,bar chart,histogram,pie chart,ratio,addition and subtraction in fraction form,A.P,G.P.basic primary school maths,den the english is what u have to be very careful and fast.English has to do with fill in passages with the correct word.you can have about 10 passages,antonyms and synonyms,and they are the normal words u hear all d time.

Then for people that have bin called for interview,all u need to have is courage,even if u dont no the question to the answer,just keep smiling and ask dem to repeat d question,wit dat u would have gotten an answer for dem,u will be asked about urself,strength,weakness,were will u find urself in d next 5years,y do u want to b a banker in UBA,salary,microsoft office,ow well can u use d package,merger n acquisition.It only one interview dat will be conducted after which u will b called for medicals,and banking school.u can be so lucky to have all this within a month like i ad mine.

All the best guys.
thanks berniceu.so is no more 3 interviews again.hope wearing suit isnt compulsory and hw d training they go.pls do reply me especially on d suit.thks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
MIB 2: @ kulee, this is the mail that I got, You are invited for an interview at UBA House 57
Marina, Lagos.
5. 3 Copies of your CV
call 012807232.@ kulee, this is the mail that I got, You are invited for an interview at UBA House 57
Marina, Lagos.
5. 3 Copies of your CV
call 012807232.
Marina, Lagos.
5. 3 Copies of your CV
7. Photocopies of 1,2,3,4 Above. As u can see the day there is TUESDAY, but the DATE is 19th, I also got a test message as well that they wrote jst 19th.. I will call them tomorrow sha and will keep u posted. check ur mail box, am sure u will have a similar message like I have
thanks,i just check my mail nw.the same thing just llike urs was sent to me.tuesdy 19th.i will also call the qouted number.thnks again.see u at d top.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
As per the outfit,guys look smarter wen on suit,i dont expect u to put on jeans for an interview.suit will b appropriate.
Secondly,d training pay is 60k for 6months and its divided into two parts:
Operation training which 8 working days will b spent in banking school at head office after which u r allowed to cgoose anu branch to finish ur training.after 10weeks of training in operation,u will write a test after which if u pass u move on to d marketing stage which u will go tru d same process as u did in operation,u write anoda test,if u pass again,u now become an ETOP,u will b paid 106k.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bontia(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2012
Thanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.