Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979598 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
fadayomitoyosi: @hoomogh i wrote my test sumtimes in july @ kunlee thanks ve seen d post
Ok. fingers crossed
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2012
bimbotek1986: @ all...just got a mail in my box now that i was successful in my interview with uba, dat i wud be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.I did my interview on the 11/09/2012...please who knows wat the next stage wud be?anoda interview or straight to medicals?Thanks...success to all of us

@bimbotek. Have u gotten any additional information?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2012
bimbotek1986: i was asked to talk abt the recent happenings in the banking industry,difference btw merger and acquisition,which banks merged recently and which banks were acquired recently,the salary i earn presently and how much wud i want uba to pay me if i am employed.was alo asked abt my it skills...as in to rate myself wit ms word,excel,power point......truth is just be ready 4 anytin during ur time with them
You mentioned sumtin like 60k for 6 months training... Do u mean 10k per month ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 3:49am On Sep 28, 2012
hoomogh:
You mentioned sumtin like 60k for 6 months training... Do u mean 10k per month ?
He wasn't the one who mentioned it... Itz 360k 4d 6months which means that your salary willl be 60k/month and after confirmation that is the 7th month you'll start getting 106k/month... Hope you're cleared
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2012
PriscOlade:
He wasn't the one who mentioned it... Itz 360k 4d 6months which means that your salary willl be 60k/month and after confirmation that is the 7th month you'll start getting 106k/month... Hope you're cleared
Well, yes.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MIB2: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
@ kunleee, I have been contacted that I was successful in my interview, I hope u also have? for those who would ask when did I do my interview, is it my 1st or 2nd, when did I do my test, this are the answers it was on the 19th of this month, this is my first interview, and I did my test on the 22nd of june.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
God's willing , d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y will contact us soon IJN ...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2012
MIB 2: @ kunleee, I have been contacted that I was successful in my interview, I hope u also have? for those who would ask when did I do my interview, is it my 1st or 2nd, when did I do my test, this are the answers it was on the 19th of this month, this is my first interview, and I did my test on the 22nd of june.
yes oo, i jst checked my mail nw and i saw it.it was send since wednesday. Thank God ooo. Wht's next stage,hope its medical oo cus i got another job to accept ds week.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Please who has an idea on when the next test will hold. I just submitted my CV to someone in their HR through a friend.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Voned(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
Cherechy so nuffin from that mumu belloxxi? I gave someone my CV too an ex corper to help me submit in the H.R too so I am waiting also
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2012
Voned: Cherechy so nuffin from that mumu belloxxi? I gave someone my CV too an ex corper to help me submit in the H.R too so I am waiting also

My dear I'm telling you oh! I called the lady in their HR and she said dt sorry, nothing for now. That if there's an opening, I'll be called. So why did they put us through all that stress? It is well dear. Imagine I left abuja to agbara for d test. Let's hope for the best from UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Voned(f): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
It is well I only pray am called too it is well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vic55: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
i need the update of UBA apptitude text, please , anyone that knows about it should help me out, i received a text
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vic55: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
hello everyone, i just got an invitation for an aptitude test with uba, pleas what do i expect for this first stage?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
vic55: hello everyone, i just got an invitation for an aptitude test with uba, pleas what do i expect for this first stage?
What date Ȋ̝̊̅§ ur apt test ? Read thru Ʊя̲ gmat ... Antonyms,synonyms, verbal reasoning, significant figures, english logical reasoning... Ϣℓ̊ϮϦ all dese , U̶̲̥̅̊ r good to go...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vic55: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
the date of my Text is next week, Wednesday, thanks so much for telling me this.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
vic55: the date of my Text is next week, Wednesday, thanks so much for telling me this.
You r welcome .. In addition , M̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊k̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ sure u go with all your original credentials including Ʊя̲ Waec certificate and nysc certificate.. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y won't accept photocopies or statement ȏƒ results ... Best ȏƒ luck .
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vic55: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2012
OKay , thanks for your information, i will do my best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Voned(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2012
Vic55 are u writing ur test in Lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Leoejiofor(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2012
vic55: OKay , thanks for your information, i will do my best
pls! What's the qualification, for the text?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
G̴̲̥̮̣σ̴̲̥̮̣̥̣ø̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥∂̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥̣̥ evening guys , ℓ̊s deir anyone here d̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥τ̣̣̥ wrote D̶̲̥̅̊ august 14th test at marina and Ȋ̝̊̅§ awaiting their interview invite here ?? Pls ℓ̊ need τ̲̅ȍђ know whats delaying dem all dese while !!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vic55: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2012
Am writing mine in Enugu,
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2012
hoomogh: G̴̲̥̮̣σ̴̲̥̮̣̥̣ø̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥∂̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥̣̥ evening guys , ℓ̊s deir anyone here d̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥τ̣̣̥ wrote D̶̲̥̅̊ august 14th test at marina and Ȋ̝̊̅§ awaiting their interview invite here ?? Pls ℓ̊ need τ̲̅ȍђ know whats delaying dem all dese while !!!
Though I didn't write @ that time... I wrote on 31st May and was just interviewed on September 11th... It was that long... Just calm down, it might tarry but it will surely come and it'll be when you least expect it, stop been nervous and try 2take your mind off them, it helped me... Ch33rs...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Leoejiofor(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2012
vic55: the date of my Text is next week, Wednesday, thanks so much for telling me this.
pls, can you share with us the content of the message they sent to you, and also what is the qualification, that re writing the text? Cos i submitted my cv in ph, nd i haven't heard from them. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chuksbook: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
vic55: Am writing mine in Enugu,
. What's the date, venue and time of the Aptitude test and how did u apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=PriscOlade]
Though I didn't write @ that time... I wrote on 31st May and was just interviewed on September 11th... It was that long, α̲̅ times they take their time... Despite the fact that I wrote @the HO... Just calm down, it might tarry but it will surely come and it'll be when you least expect it, stop been nervous and try 2take your mind off them, it helped me... Ch33rs...
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ . Priscolade, U̶̲̥̅̊ av a point. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅' knows D̶̲̥̅̊ best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vic55: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2012
Mine is personal like they sent me text, i did not apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
vic55: Mine is personal like they sent me text, i did not apply
Then perhaps, you're α̲̅ batch C corp member serving with UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅§ deir anyone here scheduled Fø̲̣̣я̅. Uba interview next week tuesday ?? Lets ₥ëěţ here pls .. ℓ̊ need additional info... I'm not perfect Αηδ dont knw all ...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2012
hoomogh: Ȋ̝̊̅§ deir anyone here scheduled Fø̲̣̣я̅. Uba interview next week tuesday ?? Lets ₥ëěţ here pls .. ℓ̊ need additional info... I'm not perfect Αηδ dont knw all ...
read through the thread,u see samples of interview questions and also from those already interviewd like me... For me,They do help alot. Best of luck...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by titileps: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
HELLO HOUSE! PLEASE IS ANY BODY PROCESSING UBA? IF YES, HAVE YOU DONE THE APTITUDE TEST? HAVE YOU BEEN CALLED FOR INTERVIEW? PLS I NEED RESPONSE..... THANK YOU
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by precylove: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
@kunleee n mib,pls have u pple been contacted for medicals? Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.