Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979953 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
titileps: HELLO HOUSE! PLEASE IS ANY BODY PROCESSING UBA? IF YES, HAVE YOU DONE THE APTITUDE TEST? HAVE YOU BEEN CALLED FOR INTERVIEW? PLS I NEED RESPONSE..... THANK YOU
Well yes my interview Ȋ̝̊̅§ tomrw .. Wats D̶̲̥̅̊ status of ur application wiv dem ??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
precylove: @kunleee n mib,pls have u pple been contacted for medicals? Congrats

@precy have you been contacted for medicals or u have info as regards that, pls let's knw
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
hoomogh: Ȋ̝̊̅§ deir anyone here scheduled Fø̲̣̣я̅. Uba interview next week tuesday ?? Lets ₥ëěţ here pls .. ℓ̊ need additional info... I'm not perfect Αηδ dont knw all ...

Hoomogh dear aw was ur interview? C U on Top
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
precylove: @kunleee n mib,pls have u pple been contacted for medicals? Congrats
no...thks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2012
Tayo2k7:

Hoomogh dear aw was ur interview? C U on Top
It was a bit hard cos none of dem happens to Βξ in my field S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y were expecting answers dat would relate to ђãt D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y undstand well.... D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣y were picking questions frm my responses... I had to Βξ careful S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as not to contradict myself...we give G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̅ A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ †ђe glory.. Hoping to Βξ called Fø̲̣r the next stage ... Hope dat won't take dem anoda 2 months !!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by titileps: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
@ Tayo 2k7, you will be fine.... when did u take the entrance exam? i am waiting for an invitation for my own interview.... wrote my own exams in September
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by precylove: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
@Tayo2k7,I have not been cntacted.I am still waiting for their response as regards my interview lst week.All d best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Hey guyz, I took my interview with them on Tue 16th oct and on thur dey sent a feedback mail that I was successful in the interview conducted dt dey will get in touch with me 4 d next stage of the recruitment. I guess I took d interview with couple of peeps here, letz continue d thread if u there and wat is d next stage gonna be like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalilzbr: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
DamosDamos: Hey guyz, I took my interview with them on Tue 16th oct and on thur dey sent a feedback mail that I was successful in the interview conducted dt dey will get in touch with me 4 d next stage of the recruitment. I guess I took d interview with couple of peeps here, letz continue d thread if u there and wat is d next stage gonna be like?
Hi damos was it at Ibadan you had your interiew and pls wat kinda questns were you askd
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalilzbr: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
Secondly, damosdamos, was d interview invite sent tru SMS or e-mail. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
DamosDamos: Hey guyz, I took my interview with them on Tue 16th oct and on thur dey sent a feedback mail that I was successful in the interview conducted dt dey will get in touch with me 4 d next stage of the recruitment. I guess I took d interview with couple of peeps here, letz continue d thread if u there and wat is d next stage gonna be like?
. Pls can u share d details of ur interview, I got an invite 4rm dem also 4 interview, dis coming week. Cheers.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ruedan: . Pls can u share d details of ur interview, I got an invite 4rm dem also 4 interview, dis coming week. Cheers.

1 - let's meet you (general info abt urself +some thns not in ur cv)
2 - questions from ur cv( like ur project, ur courses)
3 - ur work experience (prolly whia u served and if u have worked b4)
4 - questions abt uba
5 - ur IT knowledge
6 - they will ask abt ur strenghts and weakness
7 - department u wuld like to work
8 - how ur course is related to banking
9 - how much ud like to collect
10 - do u have any question

The list is not exclusive, make ur research as well above all be cool and pray, the answers u give them will lead to other questions.

C U ON TOP.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ruedan: . Pls can u share d details of ur interview, I got an invite 4rm dem also 4 interview, dis coming week. Cheers.

1 - let's meet you (general info abt urself +some thns not in ur cv)
2 - questions from ur cv( like ur project, ur courses)
3 - ur work experience (prolly whia u served and if u have worked b4)
4 - questions abt uba
5 - ur IT knowledge
6 - they will ask abt ur strenghts and weakness
7 - department u wuld like to work
8 - how ur course is related to banking
9 - how much ud like to collect
10 - do u have any question

The list is not exclusive, make ur research as well above all be cool and pray, the answers u give them will lead to other questions. Check the thread for more info

C U ON TOP.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tnx so much 4 d information
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
The msg was sent thru sms and mail, about d questions, Tayo said it all jst be your self. Pls am still waiting 4 anyone dat is already in banking school or know how many interview we gonna av.
Is dr gonna be another interview or ds is straight to medicals. Thanks guyz.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
hoomogh:
It was a bit hard cos none of dem happens to Βξ in my field S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y were expecting answers dat would relate to ђãt D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y undstand well.... D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣y were picking questions frm my responses... I had to Βξ careful
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as not to contradict myself...we give G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̅ A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ †ђe glory.. Hoping to Βξ called Fø̲̣r the next stage ... Hope dat won't take dem anoda 2 months !!!
hi dear, you did your interview in lag se? Pls what are the likely question i shld expect cos we in ib are still waiting for the interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
khalil zbr:
Hi damos was it at Ibadan you had your interiew and pls wat kinda questns were you askd
Hi khalil zbr, i think the interview held last was for those that did their test in lag, the same message was sent to me, later it was cancelled and i called to know why. I was told that those of us that had our test in ib will have our interview in ib, so the test was meant for those in lag. And that ib office will pick a date that will be convenient for them
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
DamosDamos: The msg was sent thru sms and mail, about d questions, Tayo said it all jst be your self. Pls am still waiting 4 anyone dat is already in banking school or know how many interview we gonna av.
Is dr gonna be another interview or ds is straight to medicals. Thanks guyz.
Dats †ђξ same question i need answers to ... Cos i got a success mail from dem as regarding †ђξ interview last week...
Pls Ȋ̝̊̅§ deir anyone here with any idea of †ђξ next stage ... Pls send email to ♏e hoomogh@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aagaths: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Congrats
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalilzbr: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
cutelayo: .
Hi khalil zbr, i think the interview held last was for those that did their test in lag,
Thanks cutelayo wen did you write d test at Ib. I wrote mine on the 13th of sept at Ib.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2012
@cutelayo, I took my test at ibadan buh d interview in Lagos, dou d interviewer were surprised we were from ibadan. Dat means dey were not xpecting peeps from ibadan dat day. I took my test on Aug 17 dou. Buh truely wud prefer to work in Ibadan. So let us know when dey call u guyz 4 ur own interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
hi guys,
my interview was yesterday, d regular questions on d tread helped. i was a little edgy initially, but i came out smiling. Questions like my take on d recent CBN reforms especially the introduction of the N5,000.00 note was really hammered on. Then my response led to some more questions. Finally, when i came out i realized i spent exactly 1hr wit the panel, so far so good, am expecting a positive response from them by next week. Though, it might tarry, it will def. come to pass. Lets keep d tread rolling

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
DamosDamos: @cutelayo, I took my test at ibadan buh d interview in Lagos, dou d interviewer were surprised we were from ibadan. Dat means dey were not xpecting peeps from ibadan dat day. I took my test on Aug 17 dou. Buh truely wud prefer to work in Ibadan. So let us know when dey call u guyz 4 ur own interview.
i did my test at ib august 17 too, a text was sent to me that me inviting me for interview, another text was sent that it has been cancelled. So you had your text.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
khalil zbr: Thanks cutelayo wen did you write d test at Ib. I wrote mine on the 13th of sept at Ib.
i wrote mine August 17th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ruedan: hi guys,
my interview was yesterday, d regular questions on d tread helped. i was a little edgy initially, but i came out smiling. Questions like my take on d recent CBN reforms especially the introduction of the N5,000.00 note was really hammered on. Then my response led to some more questions. Finally, when i came out i realized i spent exactly 1hr wit the panel, so far so good, am expecting a positive response from them by next week. Though, it might tarry, it will def. come to pass. Lets keep d tread rolling

wink wink Congrats
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ruedan: hi guys,
congrats, i guess we r almost der. U shuld get a success mail from dem asap. Only dat one doesnt knw wat d next stage would look like. Guys in d banking school pls enlighten us more o.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2012
@hoomogh, yes o let people banking skool update us ooo.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gud evening house. Any latest yet ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
I received a mail 4rm UBA on wednesday, d very next day I went 4 d interview. D interview was successful. Let's all hold on, its as though a set is already in d banking school, until they're done b4 odas wil b invited. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ruedan: I received a mail 4rm UBA on wednesday, d very next day I went 4 d interview. D interview was successful. Let's all hold on, its as though a set is already in d banking school, until they're done b4 odas wil b invited. Cheers
how long is dat going to take dem. Does it mean we'll av 2 wait till d freshers in banking sch concludes deir training? Dats not true. I learnt we wuld be joining them in TS.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 12:57am On Oct 30, 2012
Ruedan: I received a mail 4rm UBA on wednesday, d very next day I went 4 d interview. D interview was successful. Let's all hold on, its as though a set is already in d banking school, until they're done b4 odas wil b invited. Cheers
pls Reuden, where did you had ur interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MIB2: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hello everyone, According to what I heard, the nxt training school commences jan nxt yr, so regardless of ur stage of recruitment. nobody is starting this yr again, I did my test june 14( mid month of the yr) and interview in sept 14 (3months interval), and nxt 3 months would be Dec/ jan 14.. I stand to be corrected tho, so guys and gals chill out, its all gonna be fine,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.