Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Happens When We Die? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When We Die? (6191 Views)

When We Die! / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Where Do We Go When We Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When We Die? by olabowale(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2006
In al-Qur'an, the last of God's revealed books to mankind, as instructions and guidians and the only one of those books remaining uncorrupted under the safeguardship of the Owner of all things, He the Almighty states 'and I have not created Jinns and mankind except that they worship Me'. My fellow human, this is youir purpose on this earth. This earth, your theatedr of existance is a place wher you work and that work, the spiritual part and the communual part of it are put together in summation, if God wills by His mercy, and He is the Most mervciful and Most forgiven will reward you with everlasting bliss in Paradise or if He wishes to punish temporarily for a term or forever condemn the body and soul to Hell. Paradise is true and so is Hell. The one at the door of death will see an angel of death. If the person has worshipped God in truth in the right manner He God has prescibed to mankind through His successive Prophets and Messengers, One of those is Jesus the Messiah, Son of Mary and the last is Muhammad son of Abdullah, May the Blessings of the Almighty continue to be on all of the Prophets and messengers, and do not associates god(s) with God as it has been forbidden and commanded in all revealed books, then, even when you err while still alive, one has the means of repentance, seeking forgiveness from God. THe one who has worship in the only right way, starting from the first man, Adam (AS) and to the last man, when ever that is at the point of dying will see the angel of death, either in an unpleasant appeasrance if one is an evildoer, and in a pleasant personality if one is a doer of good. The greatest of evil is not worshipping God in the right manner, it may be that one associates partnership in any way, chosing a patron or an angel or a prophet or other worldly thing(s). God is unique and there is nothing like Him> He is not like us and we are not like Him. No mortal can see him and He is free from all wants. A person will see death and the soul is separated from the body, rendering the body lifeless. The body is in pain from the experience,hears and feels. However since the soul is severed from the body all activities can not be responded to. When a person is buried, the soul is rejoined to the body, even as the mourners are leaving the graveside, for the person in the grave can hear the footstep. The dead person is now awakened and begin to be questioned by the angels. there are three questions, the first is who is your God/Lord, the second is what is your religion and the last is what do you say about that man. For our time, that man is Muhammad. For those people before Muhammad, but from the time of the prophethood of Jesus, it will be Jesus. For every generation, there is a prophet who was given the stewardship of mankind. If you do not answer these questions correctly and it only by the mercy of the Lord of the Worlds can you answer them correctly, one is struck so hard with a mallet that one gives a loud yell that all living things on earth hear it except Jinns and Mankind. One dissentigrated into a pulp. One is then show a place in paradise and it is stated that one has lost this place because one has incurred the anger of God Almighty because one did not worship rightly and a place in Hell is shown as ones place of abode. Every day at dawn time and at late afternoon, this person is punished and a window os hell is open into the grave. However, by the mercy of the Most m,erciful, one were given the ability to answer these questions correctly, the place in hell is first shown as this was the destiny but Gosd has shown mercy and has given one a replacement in Paradise, so the place in Paradise is shown as one final destination. There will not be any punishment for this person, so he /she remains in a state of sleep until day of reawakening, of course the window of paradise is opened into the grave. Please know that all mankind is judged according to the two parts of good, proper and correct worship and good work. To believe that a mortal has died for you and just believe in that will not work, because what you have done is tohave worship in the wrong believe. You can not associate anything with God by usrping His Lordship to some one or something else. There is no reality except God, the Almighty who has no Partner(s), alone in His majesty, lordship and might. All of us as long as we are alive can amend our ways and seek the guidiance of God and surely, He is the only one who can truly guide. There will be Muslims in Hell for some times for any sort of sins, like killings, adulteries, and the likes. However by the mercy of God each will be removed after this purification stage, except the hypocrates among this rank who will be in the lowest place in the fire of Hell. The Muslim, truly will not associate anything with God. No matter how much you may want to avoid the topic of death, death is a reality and certainty it is. For the unborn while still in the womb does not understand the reality of being delivered, but there is reality after the womb, even though the baby in the womb is made of body and soul after the first forty days of inception. Let us seek the mercy of God and pray for His guidiance, truly it is He who can guide.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by retro(f): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2006
olabowale:

In al-Qur'an, the last of God's revealed books to mankind, as instructions and guidians and the only one of those books remaining uncorrupted under the safeguardship of the Owner of all things, He the Almighty states 'and I have not created Jinns and mankind except that they worship Me'. My fellow human, this is youir purpose on this earth. This earth, your theatedr of existance is a place wher you work and that work, the spiritual part and the communual part of it are put together in summation, if God wills by His mercy, and He is the Most mervciful and Most forgiven will reward you with everlasting bliss in Paradise or if He wishes to punish temporarily for a term or forever condemn the body and soul to Hell. Paradise is true and so is Hell. The one at the door of death will see an angel of death. If the person has worshipped God in truth in the right manner He God has prescibed to mankind through His successive Prophets and Messengers, One of those is Jesus the Messiah, Son of Mary and the last is Muhammad son of Abdullah, May the Blessings of the Almighty continue to be on all of the Prophets and messengers, and do not associates god(s) with God as it has been forbidden and commanded in all revealed books, then, even when you err while still alive, one has the means of repentance, seeking forgiveness from God. THe one who has worship in the only right way, starting from the first man, Adam (AS) and to the last man, when ever that is at the point of dying will see the angel of death, either in an unpleasant appeasrance if one is an evildoer, and in a pleasant personality if one is a doer of good. The greatest of evil is not worshipping God in the right manner, it may be that one associates partnership in any way, chosing a patron or an angel or a prophet or other worldly thing(s). God is unique and there is nothing like Him> He is not like us and we are not like Him. No mortal can see him and He is free from all wants. A person will see death and the soul is separated from the body, rendering the body lifeless. The body is in pain from the experience,hears and feels. However since the soul is severed from the body all activities can not be responded to. When a person is buried, the soul is rejoined to the body, even as the mourners are leaving the graveside, for the person in the grave can hear the footstep. The dead person is now awakened and begin to be questioned by the angels. there are three questions, the first is who is your God/Lord, the second is what is your religion and the last is what do you say about that man. For our time, that man is Muhammad. For those people before Muhammad, but from the time of the prophethood of Jesus, it will be Jesus. For every generation, there is a prophet who was given the stewardship of mankind. If you do not answer these questions correctly and it only by the mercy of the Lord of the Worlds can you answer them correctly, one is struck so hard with a mallet that one gives a loud yell that all living things on earth hear it except Jinns and Mankind. One dissentigrated into a pulp. One is then show a place in paradise and it is stated that one has lost this place because one has incurred the anger of God Almighty because one did not worship rightly and a place in Hell is shown as ones place of abode. Every day at dawn time and at late afternoon, this person is punished and a window os hell is open into the grave. However, by the mercy of the Most m,erciful, one were given the ability to answer these questions correctly, the place in hell is first shown as this was the destiny but Gosd has shown mercy and has given one a replacement in Paradise, so the place in Paradise is shown as one final destination. There will not be any punishment for this person, so he /she remains in a state of sleep until day of reawakening, of course the window of paradise is opened into the grave. Please know that all mankind is judged according to the two parts of good, proper and correct worship and good work. To believe that a mortal has died for you and just believe in that will not work, because what you have done is tohave worship in the wrong believe. You can not associate anything with God by usrping His Lordship to some one or something else. There is no reality except God, the Almighty who has no Partner(s), alone in His majesty, lordship and might. All of us as long as we are alive can amend our ways and seek the guidiance of God and surely, He is the only one who can truly guide. There will be Muslims in Hell for some times for any sort of sins, like killings, adulteries, and the likes. However by the mercy of God each will be removed after this purification stage, except the hypocrates among this rank who will be in the lowest place in the fire of Hell. The Muslim, truly will not associate anything with God. No matter how much you may want to avoid the topic of death, death is a reality and certainty it is. For the unborn while still in the womb does not understand the reality of being delivered, but there is reality after the womb, even though the baby in the womb is made of body and soul after the first forty days of inception. Let us seek the mercy of God and pray for His guidiance, truly it is He who can guide.

Seriously, I didn't even care to read that but I picked a few things out of it and all I could come to was LOL.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by eveseh(f): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2006
we go to heaven grin
Re: What Happens When We Die? by lioness(f): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2006
die 1st then you'll find out what happens
Re: What Happens When We Die? by dignity(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hi Friends,

I believe we all can find the true Biblical position on the condition of the dead here:

http://biblestandard.com/questions/QA_d.htm

If you still have any questions feel free to call me on any of these lines:

I can even arrange a private Bible Study with you if you stay in Lagos.

Success,
______
Dignity
Re: What Happens When We Die? by fromuk(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2007
Its a mistry that don't have a generally accepted answer by all in the world.Come to think of it where do we come from in the first place, if we can answer that then it will give us a clue of where we will end up. But from my church lyf i am going to heven because is my catchment area.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by MP007(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2007
our soul leaves our physical body

straight to the throne of judgement

heaven or heell
Re: What Happens When We Die? by nawa1(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2007
fromuk:

Its a mistry that don't have a generally accepted answer by all in the world. . .

that is so true. so i suggest, the question should not be,"what happens when we die", the question should be "what happens while we are alive".
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Kuns: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
According to our ancient african rites our soul will be judge at the hall of Anubu in the presence of our ancestors.

Our souls will be weight against the weight of a feather (atom). Refer to Anubu

This is why the bible and other religions get their heaven and hell story, from the Ancient Ta (earth)-ma(water)-re(sun) (as in Oludu-(earth)-ma(water)-re(sun) falsely called Egypt and Africa.

A supplication of the Ancient Ta-ma-rean/Nubian.

Neter (Orisha) Anubu
‘Yaa (Oh) Anubu Master of the Holy Land, weigh my soul when it is time for me to cross over into my eternal form’

The jackal headed deity Anubu also known in Egipt as Anupu is the guardian of the underworld and the judge of souls.

Anubu is the master of the house in Egipt and was the son of Asaru (Osiris) and Nebhut.
Death is his trademark and he is the opener of the roads for the dead and guide of the next life.

His symbol is the black jackal dog which is able to hear what humans can’t hear, see what humans can’t see and smell what humans can’t smell, which makes Anubu the perfect guide and protector as he leads you into the unknown.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by cgift(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Kuns, which religion is urs? I would like to know.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by rezzy: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2007
The bible says,once after death is judgement.
so u either go to hell or heaven.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by cgift(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
Kuns:

According to our ancient african rites our soul will be judge at the hall of Anubu in the presence of our ancestors.

who would judge thos ancestors now? Humans judging humans, very rionic and contradictory i guess!

Kuns:

Our souls will be weight against the weight of a feather (atom). Refer to Anubu

Your soul weighed against a feather? This would rank the least amongst all other propositions in terms of even giving it a thought believe me. Sounds very ridiculous.

Kuns:

His symbol is the black jackal dog which is able to hear what humans can’t hear, see what humans can’t see and smell what humans can’t smell, which makes Anubu the perfect guide and protector as he leads you into the unknown.

This means you might not be even sure of what awaits you. (i can only shake my head here). You have an option of having to know God's plan for your life in Christ for very stage of your existence and there is no room for uncertainties. For all I care, you wander in uncertainties now when Christ has said, he has gone to prepare a place for you so that where he is, you might be also. John 14: 1- 12 . Christ is very definate and precise leaving no room to ambiguity, you need such a Lord who is BOLD [/b]and [b]SURE [/b]to guide you into a determined place [b]and not some unknown future according to what you stated the [b]jackal-headed Anubu [/b]is planning for you.

Please you still have acces to the grace of God through Christ. Come and taste him for some 6 months t onjoy power (not theories); the only regret you would have is that why did you not give your life to him on time.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Sasuke(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Great Peter. Your deeds never determine whether you go to heaven or hell. what deterines your ultimate destination is whether you have accepted Gods gift or sacrificing his son Jesus Christ or not He says "I am the way, no one comes to the father except by me"
Re: What Happens When We Die? by philippaTG: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2008
smiley Hi everyone. Here's something for you all to think about. The Chinese having a saying which goes: "You can live without water or food for so long, but you cannot live for single second without chi".

Which means "life force" or "internal energy". The human body produces enough bio-electricity to light a light bulb.

Ask yourself this question: "Why do the hospital shock you when your heart stops".

I believe that the human body has a kind of rechargeable battery, and that this produces bio-electricity which is sent from our brain to the nerves an cells etc., in our body in order to tell our body what to do. And that this battery can only be recharged so many times before its useless.

If a car's battery is dead you can't start the engine, and I believe the human body requires the same electricity to keep us alive. And that we have a kind of internal rechargeable battery in other words.

I hope that doesn't sound stupid. Like I say why does a hospital shock your heart if it stops to get it going again? There must be a medical and scientific reason for it.

Our heart and lungs are like the engine in a car. What do you need to start a car, ie: a battery don't you? And I believe the human body is no different.

Human beings and all living things are full or chi according to the Chinese. In other words internal energy, and the human body is the same, it has a kind of internal energy ie: bio-electricity.

If it was simply a case of we live then die and that's it, what would be the point of our existence? Think about it.

Our purpose on planet earth is to breed, learn, colonize, explore and conquer. One person on this forum got it bang on. Life and death are a kind of cycle. That either stops when we die, or simply continues on for eternity. In other words the cycle either stops, on continues for ever.

Do you see what I'm getting at. There simply must be something else after we die, otherwise what would be the point of being alive, I believe life and death are a cycle that begins again once we die. But exactly how this happens or exactly what happens when we die is still a big mystery to us all. You only ever find out when you die.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2008
miliki-ya:

whoever posted this question is scaring the pants off me right now . though ill consider myself more of a moralist but for the first time in my life I'm really scared.why on earth are we on planet earth if we're going to die and rot away somewhere, so scary.can someone please tell me what our purpose is here on earth?

retro:

Seriously, I didn't even care to read that but I picked a few things out of it and all I could come to was LOL.

olabowale:

This are ya'll funny contributions, anyways, If you must know more on what DEATH is all about, Go through your Holy Bible and ask True Men of God questions,

That my humble advice.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2008
Who be all this ones wey dey raise old threads na, when you die you die shikena!
all this spirit soul kini who tell them , them don see am, angry
Re: What Happens When We Die? by reindeer: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
seriously
if you really like to know there's a tour coming up soon
just contact your local airline for the next flight to IRAQ, people take the tour there daily and its so cheap, you wont even need a return ticket! grin
Re: What Happens When We Die? by naijababe2(f): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2008
what is soul?--GEN 2:7. Notice that this does not say that man WAS GIVEN a soul but that he BECAME a soul, a living person.
ACTS 3:23

CAN THE HUMAN SOUL DIE?
EZEK 18:4-- ''The soul that is sinning- it itself will die'' kiss
Re: What Happens When We Die? by naijababe2(f): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2008
As for the condition of dead. ECC.9: 5,6,10. the dead are conscious of nothing at all.
the life we enjoy is like the flame of a candle. when the flame is put out, it does not go anywhere. it is simply gone.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Blingirl(f): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2008
Nothing lasts forever, even the "conceptual" soul y'all think exists, before birth there was nothing!, i'm glad to tell u that after death there shall be nothing.

Life's only transiently attainable, You're at it now, there comes an end, death! U die, ur mind seizes to exist, even ur soul calls it a day. If ur really keen on living an afterlife, be extra good ma friend, n living peops will immortalize you here on earth.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by naomijt(f): 2:50am On Oct 13, 2008
Its time to be solemn. Death , an end we are all sure to meet yet we all avoid the topic.What really happens when one dies? is it really true that people are dead to everything when they die ? or is it true that are souls wonder still we truly find rest?

So many people come up with near death experiences like ie. seeing angels singing, walking through dark tunnels, seeing a very beautiful environment, Seeing people burning in hell , some say they find them selves on a hill etc. They is never really an end to these stories .However, most say that the the environment they find themselves in is so beautiful and peaceful and they didint want to come back!!

I hope life after death will be a heaven for all. We can all ensure this by Doing good on this earth we find ourselves in. What do you believe happens when one dies!!!!!!!!!!

Doing good on earth does not guarantee you are going to heaven sad
Re: What Happens When We Die? by ibrokay(m): 3:01am On Oct 13, 2008
So what gives u the ticket to heaven aside beign good[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What Happens When We Die? by FifiO(f): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2008
our soul leaves our physical body

straight to the throne of judgement

heaven or heell

Mnh, I think its this kinda thing the poster means do we go straight or what?
I have been reading this book, Strange but True - incredible true stories from around the world: Paranormal ppl, miraculous healings, ghost and apparitions,

It got me asking, is there an intermediary? Does one really get to float around- that's sounds scarry and lonely.
Anyone??
Re: What Happens When We Die? by mnwankwo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2008
FifiO:

Mnh, I think its this kind of thing the poster means do we go straight or what?
I have been reading this book, Strange but True - incredible true stories from around the world: Paranormal people, miraculous healings, ghost and apparitions,

It got me asking, is there an intermediary? Does one really get to float around- that's sounds scarry and lonely.
Anyone??

There is life after death and you do not need to die to experience the world of after life. Some human beings on earth today can naturally (without occult or mystical training) experince the after life worlds. However for many people such experience is only possible via earthly death. The experiences is specific for each individual and generalizations are not appropriate. However one thing is certain, each individaul forms the after life worlds by the expressions of his free will, that is his words, thoughts, actions, motives, intuitions etc. For a normal human being, the birth into an after life is similar to the birth of a child into this  world. Indeed the soul of every child have been in existence in this after life worlds, conception only provided the body for this soul to use while on earth. Thus death in this world is equivalent to birth into the after life worlds. Those who do not believe in after life will remain unconscious for decades or even thousands of years, , those who are evil will move to evil regions or what is generally refered to as hell, those who love or attached material things will remain earthbound and can occasionally be percieved by the lliving as "ghosts", those who are inwardly attached to their religions will go to worlds in after life where there religion holds sway, thus they will still be going to church, attending revivals, casting out demons, preaching their sacred texts etc, those who have obeyed the laws of God will move to beautiful regions of this after life worlds and continue their service to God until they attain the necessary knowledge and purity to enter heaven, the kingdom of God. As the soul inwardly changes so do its enviroment. Servants of God are always ready in these various planes of after life to help a soul to a better enviroment once the genuine desire for a change awakens. It is however easier to change on earth than in these after life worlds. This is a general picture because a specific picture can only be described for each individual. However such specific descriptions will be laughed at and dismissed as flight of fancy by those who think that their is no life after death. Thus I contend myself with given a general picture than given my personal experience of these after life worlds.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When We Die? by ibrokay(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2008
I agree to some extent with the last comment,Paradise is on this earth,u will be rewarded accordingly on this earth wether you do good or bad.When u die u still come back again depending on wether u are through with your mission on earth or not.According to the holy Quran the main purpose of our creation is to worship him.Until u worship God as it should be done and u beign elevated up to a status of a full realization of whom you are and where u are going u will still continue the cycle
Re: What Happens When We Die? by manmustwac(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2008
Do any of you guys remember what you were doing 10 years before your parents concieved? I guess not. So what makes you think that you will even know where you will be 10 years after you die. When you have no brain no memory no mind no thoughts you return to nothing. You came from dust so u return to dust. Simple.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by justcool(m): 3:59am On Oct 16, 2008
manmustwac:

Do any of you guys remember what you were doing 10 years before your parents concieved? I guess not. So what makes you think that you will even know where you will be 10 years after you die. When you have no brain no memory no mind no thoughts you return to nothing. You came from dust so u return to dust. Simple.

I have heard this line of argument so many times, but it doesn't make sense. The fact that you don't remember your existence at a particular moment does not mean that you did not exist at that particular moment.

There has been people who had a Concussion that made them forget everything about themselves. Concussions can make people even forget their names, who they where, their children, Parents, thier house, age and etc; does this mean that they never existed. There are people who after such a Concussion, live the rest of their lives without ever remembering anything that happened before the concussion. This is a well known medical condition, and it is well documented in America.

Therefore absence of memory does not mean absence of existence. That argument does not hold water at all, even scientifically it makes no sense.

Reasearch on "Concussions" and "brain injuries". Such conditions can also cause a total memory loss. Memory and existence are two different things. Absence of memory does not mean absence of existence.

The fact that you do not remember what you were doing 10 years before you were born does not mean that you weren't in existence 10 years before you were born.

Thanks.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by manmustwac(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2008
justcool:

I have heard this line of argument so many times, but it doesn't make sense. The fact that you don't remember your existence at a particular moment does not mean that you did not exist at that particular moment.

There has been people who had a Concussion that made them forget everything about themselves. Concussions can make people even forget their names, who they where, their children, Parents, their house, age and etc; does this mean that they never existed. There are people who after such a Concussion, live the rest of their lives without ever remembering anything that happened before the concussion. This is a well known medical condition, and it is well documented in America.

Therefore absence of memory does not mean absence of existence. That argument does not hold water at all, even scientifically it makes no sense.

Reasearch on "Concussions" and "brain injuries". Such conditions can also cause a total memory loss. Memory and existence are two different things. Absence of memory does not mean absence of existence.

The fact that you do not remember what you were doing 10 years before you were born does not mean that you weren't in existence 10 years before you were born.

Thanks.
How can you suffer from memory loss or brain injuries if you don't have a memory or don't have a brain? You get concussion as the result of an accident and for you to have an accident means you must exist.

justcool:

Ok so you prove to me that someone you know who has passed away in the last 10 years still exists then?
Re: What Happens When We Die? by justcool(m): 1:30am On Oct 18, 2008
@manmustwac
manmustwac:

How can you suffer from memory loss or brain injuries if you don't have a memory or don't have a brain? You get concussion as the result of an accident and for you to have an accident means you must exist.
Ok so you prove to me that someone you know who has passed away in the last 10 years still exists then?

I never said that one who doesn't have a brain can have a concussion or brain injury. People in the beyond do not have a brain, which is only a physical organ; therefore, it is impossible to have a brain injury in the beyond. I only used the concussion analogy to prove to you that the absence of memory does not mean absence of existence.

Every body inherits a new brain at incarnation. And we know that memory has to do with the brain. It logically follows that once your brain dies, the memories stored in it dies also. So when a man is born he is equipped with a new brain which has no memory stored in it. This is why you cannot remember what you did ten years before you were born. The memory of what you did ten years before you were born is not stored in your brain but in your spirit.

Therefore, there are two types of memory. (I) Memory stored in the Brain. (2)Memory stored in the spirit.
The Brain losses all its memories at physical death, but the spirit which still lives after physical death does not lose its memory at physical death. In expressing our incleanations, talents, premonition and intuition, we subconsciously express or make use of the memories stored in our spirits.

This is why certain people are born already equipped with some knowledge. Most of the things that we call talent are actually as a result of spiritual memory-- things learned in a past life, before the present incarnation. Mozart at a very tender age displayed musical talent. Even Micheal Jackson at a tender age could sing like somebody who has been attending a singing classes for years. If they didn't exist before birth, where did they learn these things?

Before you answer, read these websites:
http://www.scena.org/lsm/sm6-2/poison-en.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_prodigies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_music_prodigies

Science have for years tried to find the reason behind some children being born with some knowledge, incleanations, or ability beyond their age. Some have tired to attribute it to pre-natal education, heredity, and etc. But there is no evidence that pre-natal education works. Scientifically talent and knowledge cannot be passed down through heredity. So what is the source of the knowledge and ability that such children posses at very tender ages?

manmustwac:

I have once received a message from my dead father. There are countless documented cases where a living person receives a message from somebody who died over a century ago. Research, and you will find so many cases of such. Of course, some are false claims. But there are many that a not false. There are cases with enough evidence that contact has been made with the dead. This is well documented fact, which science is still trying find the scientific explanation. Watch discovery and history channel, and also check out this website:

http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html
Re: What Happens When We Die? by minute(f): 1:55am On Oct 18, 2008
You no longer have to pay taxes and worry about preparation H.

Then,your body begins to decompose and its flesh is eaten by maggots.

Then your bone starts a mineralization process and become really hard.

While this is going on, you soul is up in heaven waiting at the "Golden Arches"

wondering what you are going to do for eternity? undecided undecided undecided

Better take a good book.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by sanoosy(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2008
I agree with justcool and m nwankwo on this topic - its questions like this that awakens many sleeping ones to a deeper contemplation and appreciation
of the true purpose of life on earth,provided he seeks objectively and with an open mind.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Happens When We Die? by manmustwac(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2008
justcool YES! I did the assignment you gave me but i still disagree with you, just because a very small minority of kids just happen to be extraordinarily gifted dosen't mean that they existed in a previous life. And how do you know that we have a spirit? Have you seen one before? Or touched one before? Since you can't see it or can't feel it how can u prove that the spirit exists?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati... / The Temptation Of Jesus Christ: Lessons To Be Learnt / A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.