Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Unblocking Iphone 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unblocking Iphone 4 (2213 Views)

Unblocking T- Mobile Samusung Galaxy S5 / Unblocking An Etisalat Line,cc Agents Please Come In / Provide Unblocking Code Phone (sharp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unblocking Iphone 4 by Aaronchez: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2011
hey NLdrs i have an iphone 4 black 16gb thats locked need tips on how to make it useful pls any tips
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2011
Buy a Gevey turbo unlock sim.
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Aaronchez: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2011
ok kinda new to the system where can i get such n how does it work
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2011
Google has made life very easy !!!
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
Aaronchez:

hey NLdrs i have an iphone 4 black 16gb thats locked need tips on how to make it useful pls any tips
give more details:
version---
modem firmware---
model ----
all can be found in settings-general--about page
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Aaronchez: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2011
TNXS ALOT VERSION IS 4.2.1(8C148), MODEM FIRMWARE 03.10.01, MODEL MC608LL, grin
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2011
Only gevey pro/ultra and rebel pro/X can unlock it. Call 08053250698 for d discount prices
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
av u tried what i said u should do?
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Aaronchez: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2011
no was tied up with work
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by mavinc4u(f): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2011
Aaronchez:

no was tied up with work
hey you can unlock your i phone with an unlock code,just call me on 07032349446.it takes 1-2days to unlock but if you are in a hurry to wait then this post is not for you.you must make part payment before i will purchase the code and if it doesn't work,you get your full payment back.if you must use Gevey, use original Gevey2 to unlock it but is not advisable.
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Suntemi(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2011
mavinc4u:

hey you can unlock your i phone with an unlock code,just call me on 07032349446.it takes 1-2days to unlock but if you are in a hurry to wait then this post is not for you.you must make part payment before i will purchase the code and if it doesn't work,you get your full payment back.if you must use Gevey, use original Gevey2 to unlock it but is not advisable.

Madam, did you see his model number? MC608LL because I don't know how you want to use code to unlock that.
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2011
mavinc4u:

Madam u better face ur blackberry world and stop confusing iphone4 users!!!!! You are d only person IN D WORLD dat claims to unlock AT$T iphone4(with a code for dat matter). THIS IS NOT BB DAT U UNLOCK WITH CODES!!!. tell us one iphone4 locked to at$t dat u've unlocked.I'm sure d answer is NO. The only soln for any model dat ends with LL is GEVEY, simple.
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Suntemi(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2011
tumababa:

Madam u better face your blackberry world and stop confusing iphone4 users!!!!! You are d only person IN D WORLD dat claims to unlock AT$T iphone4(with a code for dat matter). THIS IS NOT BB DAT U UNLOCK WITH CODES!!!. tell us one iphone4 locked to at$t dat u've unlocked.I'm sure d answer is NO. The only soln for any model dat ends with LL is GEVEY, simple.

Haba tuma, she's not the only one o. Some others claim so too. Just that she's is the first you know. grin
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2011
sun_temi:

Haba tuma, she's not the only one o. Some others claim so too. Just that she's is the first you know. grin
On Nairaland?
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by mavinc4u(f): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
sun_temi:

Madam, did you see his model number? MC608LL because I don't know how you want to use code to unlock that.
i would have given you the link to make the purchase but because of many reason,i won't do so
sun_temi:

lol i no sey your mumu don ripe.stop infecting their i phone with one Gevey,advice them about the risk behind and if they should use,should go for original and make sure is used just on their phone.Gevey is not that expensive,so stop using one Gevey on all the phones
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Suntemi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
mavinc4u:

i would have given you the link to make the purchase but because of many reason,i won't do solol i no sey your mumu don ripe.stop infecting their i phone with one Gevey,advice them about the risk behind and if they should use,should go for original and make sure is used just on their phone.Gevey is not that expensive,so stop using one Gevey on all the phones

I for reply ur diss but as I see this I no need talk. so stop using one Gevey on all the phones grin grin grin grin
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by mavinc4u(f): 5:21am On Aug 27, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Google has made life very easy !!!
i saw your text,thanks bro keep your good work up.kudos to you.
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
I need help, I jailbreak an iphone 4, it went good, But when i try to rebot it, it hang at the apple logo, I dont know why, have been waiting for ages now for the phone to on.

Please i need help on what to do the iphone is locked!
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
What config of iphone4 did u jailbreak. Imean software version,new,used,what type of jailbreak?
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
I used redsnow to install iPhone3_1_4.3.1_8G4_Restore

The phone is Brand new, but locked

MC603KS/A
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by sahaya: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2011
You can Unlock the I-Phone 3GS using the remote I-Phone Unlock service,to get the remote I-Phone Unlock service you can reach the site Prounlocking.com and get the service and Unlock it, You need to install the I-tunes latest version in your apple i-phone 3GS to use that remote Unlock service, All Network locked I-Phones cannot be Unlocked.So check service for Your Network locked Country,Network, then order service and Unlock it.(If you need to use Other Network than T-Mobile means You can unlock it),
Re: Unblocking Iphone 4 by softtouch2(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
Aaronchez:

Poster: Please dont confuse reader with UNBLOCKING and UNLOCKING, they are not the same.

Apple can Block your phone serial number or UDID if reported stolen.
Unlocking is just accessing network on your iPhone.

So, which one, are you Unblocking or Unlocking?

(1) (Reply)

Lollipop Rom On My Nokia Xl Screenshots / Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. / Best Data Plans On Universal Modem For All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.