Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III (1712 Views)

The Easiest Way To Make A Fortune From Google Adsence, Guaranteed! / How To Make A Fortune From Now To December. / Free Sports Betting E-book Reveals How To Make A Fortune From Sports Betting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
Hello people.

We are about to enter the last four months of the year 2007, described as the year of the bull by many stock analysts.

http://www.nairastocks.com has been a remarkable success with as many as 60 active subscribers. Everyday I keep getting calls from people who still want to join.

I am now taking Nairastocks.com to a brand new level with the following new innovations:

1) How to access user-friendly loans to trade stocks. If you think this is a silly point, listen to this.

I have had cause to counsel both subscribers and non-subscribers who bought into some of the public offers with facilities like Share plus, and margin facilities offered by some top broking firms, on the implications of their actions. Some are going to be in some real soup when the time for repayment comes.

I will wait for those who bought some of the ongoing public offers with some loans some banks and top broking firms gave them to tell the story in a few months for themselves. Then you will realise how important it is to have this information.

2) How to access the so-called "unavailable" stocks. Believe me when I tell you that there is no such thing as an unavailable stock. Even the stocks that are now on technical suspension can be got, But there are secrets to doing this. You need to subscribe to know.

3) How to invest wisely with dates (end of year and quarterly results), especially in a bearish market (i.e. when the market is going down).

4) Subscribers to get opportunity for private placements, where you have the opportunity to buy into stocks that will soon be listed on the NSE very cheaply (usually at a 100% discount or more). Anyone who has tried know it is so scarce to get the forms; they only circulate in the hands of a few. Just to illustrate this point, this is how private placements work.

[list]
[li] You buy a stock at a heavily discounted price via private placement.[/li]
[li] This stock is listed at a higher price (sometimes at 100% higher or more[/li]
[li] The stock in question usually rises by as much as 300% to 500% due to scarcity and other positive triggers.[/li]
[li] Those who have the stock will now sell at a particular point, making returns of at least 300% or more. Investors who bought NEM insurance actally made more than 1000% returns on six months! shocked[/li]
[/list]

Do I need to tell you more?

Now this is how you get to benefit.

I have decided to open the way for just 10 members of this forum to get into Phase III by offering a N1,000 quarterly discount, a N2,000 bi-annual subscription discount, and a N4,000 annual subscription discount for subscribers from Alabiforum.com. That means that you get to save more money and actually make more money from the improved services that will be available to you.

So in essence, subscriptions for 3 months, 6 months and one year will be N18,500, N37,000 and N74,000 respectively.

So be part of the new, improved Nairastocks.com. To find out how to register, go to http://www.nairastocks.com.

PS: In life, only those who dare to be different will stand above the rest. If you just buy shares for the sake of buying shares, you will only get mediocre results. But if you trade stocks the way the gurus and experts do, you will make so much money that your neighbours will think you are involved in advance fee fraud.

So make this count. Visit http://www.nairastocks.com for details.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by easimoni(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
Dr Eteng,
Nice to see that your business is doing well. Should I quit my job and come work for you? wink I won't mind being the next Charlie Munger O!

All Nairalanders. I go begin charge o!
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
grin grin grin

My goodness, I couldn't help but admire your sense of humour.

I am sure we will make a great team like Warren Buffet and Charles Munger. Though from the description of the persona of the two men, I think I am more of a Charles Munger.

You never can tell though. Great partnerships are formed from sometimes overlooked avenues like Nairaland.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by crazyT(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
@enolase

In as much as I respect what you stand for and what you are trying to do; I'll beg you to please and please leave our chief analist (Easimoni) out of your plans. He is one of the greatest gift God gave us (free) on Nairaland. Don't take him away from us ooooo
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by NBA(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2007
enolasae

It is time to stop exploiting Nairaland users.

Folks,

If you are interested in investing in the Stock market in Nigeria please follow the threads below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-31554.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52566.736.html

http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/forums/

http://www.proshareng.com/index.php

The quality and free flow of good information and ideas on these threads is incredible, I am still in awe and we should pray God continues to reward abundantly each of the contributors that have taken their personal time to educate, guide, and respond to their fellow Nairalanders.

Do not get conned into paying enolase money for information you get here for free. There is no magic. The secret is to educate yourself and understand how these things work. If you do not have the time but have a lot of cash to invest, research and contact any of the top tier brokers in Nigeria to manage your money, there are some very good brokers out there. If you have little cash to invest start investing regularly with a good mutual fund - IBTC, ARM Discovery, FSDH, etc - all have good funds. You could put the money you would be donating to enolase into these funds and not worry about how these things work.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by yemibabe4(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
thanks my bros 4d advice
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by otokx(m): 2:28am On Aug 23, 2007
RE: How to make a fortune from Nairastocks
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2007
Mr NBA,

I am not exploiting anyone. Those who subscribed did so out of their own volition. Besides, it is one thing to get information. It is another thing to be able to translate that information into reality.

Subscribers at Nairastocks.com do not just get stock picks. They get much more than that.

For example, many people used UBA share plus to buy into the First Bank offer. Does any of those links you posted out tell the people who took out such loan facilities to buy into a bank public offer what will be their returns on investment from the First Bank public offer against the backdrop of when the loan's tenor expires?

If you have a 12 month tenor, when will the certificates be out? Then what time frame will it take to get them verified?

Then what will be the price of First bank in 12 months time given that after the impact of the public offer & the recent bonus declaration, the no.of outstanding shares should be approaching 18 billion shares, effectively cutting the EPS to just above N1, the lowest in three years, with a REAL fear of the price of First Bank struggling to inch higher than present levels then unless the management takes some progressive action?

When the time to repay comes, how much returns would the individual who took such a facility have made? Who benefits: the individual or the lender?

Such analysis is what people get at Nairastocks.com l would hardly call that exploitation.

It is a free world. People have the right to decide what they want. No one is exploiting anyone.

Subscribing to Nairastocks.com is way beyond just giving stock picks. One of my subscribers is right now studying for his Masters degree with proceeds from his trading from May till July. It gives me unbridled joy to know that Nairastocks.com is part of his story and that of others I can't mention here.

I thank God that at least, Nairastocks.com is making some impact in people's lives, and we will keep marching on. wink
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by iyken(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
@anolase,
While not doubting your skills in reading the crystal ball of the equity market,the taste of the pudding they say, is in the eating.
People like easimoni,frankiriri,wanjao etc have made invaluable contributions worth millions on naira if monitised.If these guys decides to go commercial,some of us will pay @ whatever price tag. tongue
Awoof dey purge belle,but there should be value for money proved.
Moreover your bills are rather too high for the poor masses grin.
Give 'landers some major discount say70% shocked

nuf said.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2007
My student members do not pay a dime. I have about five of them.

Well as for bills being high, it's kind of relative. But if you understand that at times I have to travel from my base to Lagos in order to provide some of the extra services (such as getting certificate verification done in record time like I did for two guys) as well as spending more than average costs in things like phone bills (sometimes I have to make calls to clients based abroad; not cheap I can tell you), you can understand why it is that way.

You know in business, one has to go the extra mile (sometimes it may be a thousand extra miles) in order to deliver.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by AtamMan(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ NBA and Co
This man knows what he is saying, he managed to solve a seemingly intractable problem at the CSCS for me some months ago. It is a free world, and the Nigerian Constitution guarantees your right to freedom of association; so join if you are so minded or keep your peace. Did I hear you say exploitation? I think you should rather learn something from this Medical Doctor-turn-Finance Guru, he is not waiting to empty some public treasury after winning, or shall I say stealing, victory to some elective post. He is busy using what he has to impact upon the lives of those who have signed up with him and who says he has no right to make some gains while at it for himself.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by dguy4u77: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Enolase
I hope to subscribe 2morrow. But bear in mind that when you give free advise you are not liable to the outcome of the person's decision. But when someone paid you for such services the person is taking everything you say as that of a professional. some will pay thru their nose to get this type of services and you must work hard to deliver because one can shoot you if he loses money base on your advise. There is no hiding place for the greedy ones. some of ur friends  who don't fancy the payment for this kind of services will be the ones to tell us where and how to get you when we start looking for you. You have to be careful as we load your bank account. will pay 2morrow or on monday.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2007
dguy4u77,

What can I say? A trial will convince you. kiss
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by NBA(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2007
@Atam-Man
Absolutely correct it's a free world which is also why exploitation is rife. I have details of someone that has been burnt by nairastocks and claims of value added services and exceptional returns from May to July are simply not true. Some people have lost money as their portfolios crashed.

My point is you are not getting anything new for N5000 a month. I actually think N5000 a month is a fair price if nairastocks is able to deliver the services or fantastic successes or returns it claims.

I have to say his qualifications as a medical doctor (congratulations!) are commendable as well as the qualifications of a lot of the posters on Nairaland and StockmarketNigeria.com. It shows in the quality of the posts. There are several doctors, engineers, professors, lawyers, chattered accountants, and other professionals, posting and sharing information on these forums. A lot more are quiet about their qualifications. I certainly think enolase is a brilliant individual based on his posts and very clever advertising. I have an issue with the false and misleading claims of fantastic returns and added services. I am only trying to give back to Nairaland, a community I have learnt so much from.

@dguy4u77
Goodluck with your plan to subscribe, I hope it works out and I have one request, only if you do not mind. Please post an honest review of nairstocks after 3 months. This should actually guaranty you get good service from nairastocks ;-).

Niarastocks strategy is short term trading to buy high volumes, which requires a lot of money, and to sell after a little appreciation. This works in a bullish market where EVERYONE is an expert. You get the same information on the threads I listed.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2007
Replying NBA hereafter is a waste of my time. I have nothing to prove to him. I do not need to prove anything to him.

Meanwhile, I challenge NBA to produce his so-called evidence of the person whose portfolio you say has crashed due to stock picks from Nairastocks.com.

Dguy4u77,

If you subscribe, mark the date. I will personally take you by the hand as we play the market together. After three months, publish your findings on this forum let's see.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by dguy4u77: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2007
Even if I don't post my experience on Nairaland, I believe some good guys that subscrib to nairastock.com wiil post their experience.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2007
September brings me with a new innovation.

I have been studying the forex market and am pleased to say that I have discovered a breakthrough secret. I have found out how to play the forex market using specialized software called EXPERT ADVISORS (FOREX ROBOTS).

These are software that can trade forex on your behalf with winning trades of up to 95%.

The entire forex robot package, along with free short course online tutorials on the forex market and a manual on how to configure and install your forex robot, as well as the MetaTrader4 trading platform, will be given out FREE to all new subscribers who sign up before September 10.

This forex robot package costs $600, but is going to be yours for FREE for this limited time only.

Don't miss this. This offer will not come your way again. Make it count.

This will be made available to old subscribers in their second round of subscription as well.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by flakom(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2007
NBA.

Na true talk my brother. Leave them, anybody that wants to subscribe can of course do so at his own RISK.

The medical doctor turned analyst is just trying to cajole people. I'm talking from experience because i'm one of his subscribers. I actually paid him 15K naira in May for 3 months service and up till now (we are in sept), nothing has been done. Not even a stock has been picked talkless of any financial advise. I was just trying to be patient before posting any comment on nairaland but i think 3 months is a long time for him to do anything if he is capable of doing something.

I also paid in 400k naira into the account he opened with a broker for me and the money was left idle for three months because there were no stock picks of any kind.

The most annoying thing is that whenever i call to clarify things with him, he is always very rude as if he is doing me a favour ( upon my 5000 naira/month). NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL.

It's a free world and anybody can actually be one of his "numerous subscribers" but i tell you experience is the best teacher.

My advise to nairaland members is to beware of people offering services on nairaland especially when it involves parting with your money. What advise is he going to give that intelligent people like Frankiriri, Easimoni, Temmie10 and all the other gurus in the house can't give.

Enough said. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2007
flakom:

NBA.

Na true talk my brother. Leave them, anybody that wants to subscribe can of course do so at his own RISK.

The medical doctor turned analyst is just trying to cajole people. I'm talking from experience because i'm one of his subscribers. I actually paid him 15K naira in May for 3 months service and up till now (we are in sept), nothing has been done. Not even a stock has been picked talkless of any financial advise. I was just trying to be patient before posting any comment on nairaland but i think 3 months is a long time for him to do anything if he is capable of doing something.

I also paid in 400k naira into the account he opened with a broker for me and the money was left idle for three months because there were no stock picks of any kind.

The most annoying thing is that whenever i call to clarify things with him, he is always very rude as if he is doing me a favour ( upon my 5000 naira/month). NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL.

It's a free world and anybody can actually be one of his "numerous subscribers" but i tell you experience is the best teacher.

My advise to nairaland members is to beware of people offering services on nairaland especially when it involves parting with your money. What advise is he going to give that intelligent people like Frankiriri, Easimoni, Temmie10 and all the other gurus in the house can't give.

Enough said. A word is enough for the wise.

Folakemi Oke,

As a complete newbie who knows absolutely nothing about stocks, I took it upon myself to help you get started. Your Nairastocks subscription commenced on May 25, 2007, a few days before Cashcraft was suspended from trading for four weeks pending an SEC investigation into a petition filed against them. (they were eventually cleared).

You and I know very well why your account opening was delayed; the inefficiency of the stockbrokers. You were duly communicated as to the situation of things via phone calls and emails from me.

I even gave you the phone number of your account officer whom you called and you were also told the position of things. He later called me to tell me how incredibly rude you were to him on phone.

There were four of you who had this problem. I had made a reference to this in an earlier post in response to a thread on Getting a CSCS number (see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-50856.0.html#msg1240016 posted by me on June 26, 2007 and https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-63098.0.html#msg1252450 posted on June 30, 2007).

You also said in a response to a similar thread that "you did not wish even your enemy to open an account with Cashcraft", as a result of the frustration we encountered.

Finally, the situation was resolved when I personally made contacts to someone who works in CSCS to get out your number. I even went ahead to rectify the mistakes that were made in your name after you had complained about it.

God knows the number of times I went to Cashcraft to sort your numerous complaints out.

I asked you to submit a letter of authority for me to place buying and selling mandates for you on your account as required by the broking firm, which you did by sending me a 17MB document to download from my email!

After all the problems were resolved, a stock pick was made and duly placed on your behalf. All those affected by the delay have shown maximum maturity and understanding (and I salute them all for it!) except you.

It has been close to four months since you paid your subscription fee. Please tell Nairalanders with evidence whether I have asked you to pay any other subscription fee even after the three months subscription you paid has expired.

I never did, because the delays were not your fault.

I have now made a very good stock pick for you which is now sitting pretty in your CSCS account. That stock has currently made a 40 kobo per share price appreciation, and will make at least N4 appreciation before the suggested exit point, giving you a 25% returns on your investment.

To now come here on this forum to pander lies about me and my service is simply too unfortunate. It just shows you for what you are: an ingrate.  angry angry angry

It is said that for every 12 disciples, there is a Judas, and here you are.

I thank God that many of my subscribers are Nairalanders who know deep down within themselves that all what you have said here are simply not true.

Well, I have made the stock pick for you. You will definitely reap the returns. But please, when you have made the money from the stock pick I have made for you, I hope you remember to come back to tell Nairalanders how much profit you made from my stock pick.

And since you mentioned it, I will address it. As a last piece of advice, learn how to address people with decency on phone. You are simply too uncouth for words.  angry angry angry

I am truly sorry for the company you work for, because you will drive away all their customers with the way you talk.

Thank your stars you don't live where my lawyers can reach you. By now you would be answering a court summon for your libelous claims. angry angry angry

I Cor 16 verse 9 talks of a wide open door being opened unto many, but there are many adversaries. Lies (and unfortunately liars as well) will always die out; truth will stand and remain.

Nairastocks.com is touching lives with God as the foundation; it will NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER, crumble to lies and slander pandered around by people like you who will take from my knowledge with the right hand, and turn around to stab me with the left.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by nicolas: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2007
Interesting, i was hoping people would come here with feedbacks.
Please anyone who has dealt with him should come here and tell us specifically if the doctor was useful concerning price appreciation of stock picked, also if customer service was excellent.
This would help intending subscribers to choose effectively.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
Feedback from subscribers with credible info are welcome.

Let Flakom herself tell us the stock she has, the price it was bought and the present value of that stock. Thank God the records of when her CSCS account was opened are there.

To Nicolas and anyone who is interested.

I will be forwarding to your box (with your due permission of course) all the emails containing my stock picks till date.

Compare them with market trends and the market prices on the given dates viz a viz my stock picks. Assess them and publish your findings.

I am sending them right away.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by flakom(f): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2007
Hello "Mr Doctor turned analyst overnight".

It shows the type of person you are. You don't come to a public forum to insult people. Did i by any means insult you in my last post. I only made my opinion known( which i think i'm entitled to)

Let me make things clear to you by clarifying the issues you raised one by one

When i saw your advert on nairaland, i called you and you said you could open an account with cashcraft since you had an inside person there (because i'm not in Nigeria now). I paid in money into your account on the 25th of May . The first problem was that your "inside person" opened the account in a wrong name. I was always calling you for the name to be changed and you kept telling me that it didn't matter. I didn't bother to call cashcraft because i felt everything should be done through you since you opened the account.

Meanwhile, all this while you did not tell me about cashcarft being on suspension. I also called the account officer you gave me and all he could say was that they were having a delay with the CSCS account number.

You told me almost a month after opening the account that cashcraft was on suspension. That was why i said " i did not wish my enemy to open an account with them" because of the delay.

On the 6th of August, i decided to call cashcraft straight myself to complain about the wrong name and the delay in CSCS no. Only to be told that my CSCS no was ready for sometime and they were waiting for me to place my orders. My name was also corrected the same day i called.You called me on the 8th of August to give me the CSCS no that was already given to me. I just kept quiet to give you a long rope to tie yourself. What is the point of paying you when i had to incur phone bills to monitor my transactions?

So abeg nairalanders, what "numerous complaints" were Mr( abi na Dr) Eteng going to solve in cashcraft.

I was also told that your inside person had been suspended because of some fraudulent activities (may be yours was even one of them).

When you gave me the CSCS no, i asked you when you were going to make the stock picks, you said you already gave them stock picks(i.e FCMB shares). I thought eveything was settled until i received a mail from Cashcraft on the 13th of August saying they were expecting my picks because there were no transactions on my account . See the extract of the email i received below:

You opened an account with us but from the report no stock has been bought into the account. Please I will want to speak with you so I can know what you want have futher discussion concerning you and your account. You opened the account through ----------- and it may possible you have been able to reach him online.

My name is ---------- and has been asked to look into the account with the aim of giving you the needed services.

I can't get your phone number so I can't call you. Plz call me with -------------, come to our office or send me a mail via this box.

I deleted the names and numbers for obvious reasons.

I also called them last week, no stock picks yet. So Mr analyst, when did you make the pick that is sitting in my CSCS account and that has appreciated by 40% as claimed by you? May be you need to go back there to confirm things for yourself. Stop telling lies and if you want to prove it, you can post evidence here

I only finally made stock picks myself based on the advise from stock gurus in the house. So please, tell Nairalanders the stock you picked for me and when and i'm ready to paste a copy of my account with cashcraft showing the stocks that i picked myself and the emails i sent to them to order the stocks. I don't know why you take pleasure in lieing.

You also said you didn't ask for subscription for the 4th month. I paid you 15K on the 25th of May. It was three months on 25th of August. So you expected me to pay you for the period 25th August to 3rd Sept when i have not even made the 15K on my investment. You promised that i was going to make 100% in 3 months. As at today, i have not even made 1% and you want to collect subscription again.

Who told you that your lawyers cannot reach me where i am. Of course you can send your international lawyers to prosecute me( that's if you have the money).

In my experience in customer services, the saying goes that " A customer is always right" and "the Customer is King". It shows the kind of service you render when you call your clients names. No wonder you cannot practice your profession as a so called medical doctor.

You are not better than all the other gurus that give their advise free. Or is it on Nairaland that you want to make money to build your long overdue hospital (or may be is dispensary that you will gather money to build).

Stop exploiting people on Nairaland. If you are sure of yourself, go and set up a financial advisory firm (if you know that medicine is no longer selling) and stop cajoling people on Nairaland with sweet words.

It might be true that some people might have benefited from your service but i did not. I did not by any means gain anything from your knowledge, even if a  did i paid for it with my hard earned money but i did not. I repeat, i did not. THAT IS MY OWN OPINION.

I don't think i have time to be dragging words withyou because you are an expect in twisting words ( that was part of the training you received to deceive people to make them part with their money).

Anybody that wants to belief you should go ahead, it's a free world. I don't have anything to gain by lieing against you.

ENJOY THE MILLIONS YOU MAKE ON NAIRALAND
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by enolase(m): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2007
When i saw your advert on nairaland, i called you and you said you could open an account with cashcraft since you had an inside person there (because i'm not in Nigeria now). I paid in money into your account on the 25th of May . The first problem was that your "inside person" opened the account in a wrong name. I was always calling you for the name to be changed and you kept telling me that it didn't matter. I didn't bother to call cashcraft because i felt everything should be done through you since you opened the account.

ANS: Point of correction. I told you that we would be able to execute orders in a timely manner because of a network through which I get my information for stock picks, and that Cashcraft was a good place to open your account because we would be able to execute orders faster. (despite the problems they sometimes have, I still rate Cashcraft 100%).

I scanned the forms and gave to you, which you filled and scanned and sent to me by email. I submitted same. The wrong name was definitely not from me, but an obvious typographical error. Anyone can make such errors. Besides I told you several times to exercise patience and that your misspelt name would be corrected, which it was.
*****************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, all this while you did not tell me about cashcarft being on suspension. I also called the account officer you gave me and all he could say was that they were having a delay with the CSCS account number.

ANS: If i ommitted telling you they were on suspension, then it's my bad. But at least, I mentioned it in a post on this forum.
*****************************************************************************************************

You told me almost a month after opening the account that cashcraft was on suspension. That was why i said " i did not wish my enemy to open an account with them" because of the delay.

On the 6th of August, i decided to call cashcraft straight myself to complain about the wrong name and the delay in CSCS no. Only to be told that my CSCS no was ready for sometime and they were waiting for me to place my orders. My name was also corrected the same day i called.You called me on the 8th of August to give me the CSCS no that was already given to me. I just kept quiet to give you a long rope to tie yourself. What is the point of paying you when i had to incur phone bills to monitor my transactions?

ANS:I made several visits to Cashcraft before the 6th of August and indeed presented your name THREE TIMES for a CSCS number to be prepared. We spoke at about 5pm on July 28 where I asked you to exercise patience until I made further inquiries. I obtained the CSCS numbers of the affected subscribers at the same time and sent them out via email. ***********************************************************************************************

I was also told that your inside person had been suspended because of some fraudulent activities (may be yours was even one of them).

ANS: I work with several persons. Not even one of them works with Cashcraft. Whatever in-house reorganisation that was done is purely an internal matter and has nothing to do with me. *****************************************************************************************************

When you gave me the CSCS no, i asked you when you were going to make the stock picks, you said you already gave them stock picks(i.e FCMB shares). I thought eveything was settled until i received a mail from Cashcraft on the 13th of August saying they were expecting my picks because there were no transactions on my account

ANS: You even said it yourself. Your account officer was changed, affecting the execution of the order. A new procedure was setup which required that you send a letter of authority for orders to be executed by me on your behalf, which I duly asked you to provide by email, and which you sent. Same was done for others. *****************************************************************************************************

I also called them last week, no stock picks yet. So Mr analyst, when did you make the pick that is sitting in my CSCS account and that has appreciated by 40% as claimed by you? May be you need to go back there to confirm things for yourself. Stop telling lies and if you want to prove it, you can post evidence here.

ANS: You can speak to your account officer. I saw him last week and we made the picks. Please it is 40kobo and not 40%. I asked him to stay action on the second pick until I cross-checked some information and did proper analysis prior to execution. *****************************************************************************************************

You also said you didn't ask for subscription for the 4th month. I paid you 15K on the 25th of May. It was three months on 25th of August. So you expected me to pay you for the period 25th August to 3rd Sept when i have not even made the 15K on my investment. You promised that i was going to make 100% in 3 months. As at today, i have not even made 1% and you want to collect subscription again.

ANS: It would have been wicked for me to ask for any more subscription when we are just kicking off trading on your account. As it is, I still strongly believe you can make 100% in three months of trading. You only need to have waited for me to do this for you. *****************************************************************************************************

In my experience in customer services, the saying goes that " A customer is always right" and "the Customer is King". It shows the kind of service you render when you call your clients names. No wonder you cannot practice your profession as a so called medical doctor.

ANS: To the best of my knowledge, all I ever did was to tell you to moderate the way you speak on phone, because you were most times, too aggressive on phone. Besides, I am still actively in medical practice, and you have no idea about what I do. Some of my clientele include an Honourable Member of the Federal House of Representatives. *****************************************************************************************************

You are not better than all the other gurus that give their advise free. Or is it on Nairaland that you want to make money to build your long overdue hospital (or may be is dispensary that you will gather money to build).

ANS: grin grin grin

Stop exploiting people on Nairaland. If you are sure of yourself, go and set up a financial advisory firm (if you know that medicine is no longer selling) and stop cajoling people on Nairaland with sweet words.

It might be true that some people might have benefited from your service but i did not. I did not by any means gain anything from your knowledge, even if a  did i paid for it with my hard earned money but i did not. I repeat, i did not. THAT IS MY OWN OPINION.

ANS: You did not allow enough time for us to move together after getting your account problems sorted out. If you had, I am sure your benefits would have made you forget the disappointments.
There are people who have renewed subscriptions even up till one year. If they were unsatisfied with my services, they would not have renewed theirs.

Nairastocks.com has helped a lot of people, many of whom have had no previous knowledge of how to play the market. I have students on my list who get my picks for free. All subscribers had prior interaction with me before subscribing, and I am sure as mature adults, I did not "jazz" them to subscribe.

I still maintain my stand. Any Nairalander who wants to check me out is free to request for my email newsletters containing past stock picks spanning the last four months. Check out my picks, and cross check them with the prices of the equities predicted and the extent to which the predictions came to pass, and judge for yourselves.

I am proud of my versatility in matters pertaining to Medicine, Business, Finance/Entrepreneurship, Internet marketing. I will strive to continue to improve on Nairastocks.com and what it has to offer.

Folake, what I would advise you is that you need to always be calm in the face of difficulties. The difficulties faced by yourself and the three other subscribers who had these account opening problems have been surmounted and Nairastocks.com will continue to serve people who are willing to allow the strategies I use to be put to work for them.

It would have been a different matter if I made bad stock picks for you. but we are just starting. You should be able to enjoy a stress-free investing experience from now on.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by Nduone(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2007
That's unique and do you me getting to know you ?
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by uche1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2007
i am having double mind now embarassed
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by bestyields: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hi,

Looking for reputable Stocks Portfolio Management Services? call 01-6550283; 080283325868.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III by carolalex1(f): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hello Dr,

I have seen ur adverts and I have seriously considered using ur services. After reading ur mail to folakemi oke, u obviously don't know how to handle ur clients. You were damn right rude.Not good for business, no matter what d customer is always right. Well, to all of u using doctor's services, GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

2016 Best Price Of Premium High Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheets In Nigeria / Having Trouble With Your Drivers, Get A Professional Driver In Abuja And Lagos / Own A 100% Automated Money Making Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.