Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (2040 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan by mazaje(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
Enough of all these God/Gods talk. . . .Please can some one explain the SATAN myth to me?. . . . .Why has Satan stayed as invisible as God? How does he look like, what language does he speak? Is it the same Satan that is supposed to be in hell that is causing havoc the world over according to the Satan hypothesis?. . .Is it the same Satan that is allegedly tempting believers in China that is also tempting believers in Nigeria?. . . .Is Satan every where?. . . What evidence is there to back this claim beside writings in the pages of religious books?. . . .Does reality support the existence of Satan?. . .If yes then where are the evidence to back this claim up?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
True True ATHEISTS NO GET WORK!!! grin grin grin grin Person go waste time explain finish dem no go still gree! BUNCH OF ITKs! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

True True ATHEISTS NO GET WORK!!! grin grin grin grin Person go waste time explain finish dem no go still gree! BUNCH OF ITKs! tongue tongue tongue

Who or what is satan?. . . .Can you please explain?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Satan was one of the many angels God created! The Scriptures indicate that the creature known as Satan did not always have that name. Rather, this descriptive name was given to him because of his taking a course of opposition and resistance to God. The name he had before this is not given. Therefore, the one becoming Satan was, when created, a perfect, righteous creature of God. He is a spirit person, for he appeared in heaven in the presence of God.

OYA START PICKING HOLES! START INSULTING! WOULD BE SURPRISED IF YOU DONT! grin grin

Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
He has stayed Invisible because he is a SPIRIT & SPIRITS are Invisible! I've not seen him before, but he should look like every other Angel God created in the Beginning. Who ever told you SATAN is in HELL must be High on CRACK! grin He is the one causing havoc WORLDWIDE with the HELP of his DEMONS! That's why it seems he is everywhere! He cant be everywhere at the same time. . . . WHO DASH AM? grin grin He is only Directing AFFAIRS of the WHOLE ENTIRE EARTH! He is behind ALL EVIL PERPETUATED OVER THE CENTURIES! Believe me when i say he also used SOME PARTS OF CHRISTENDOM TO ACHIEVE THIS!

ABEG ask Scientists and Evolutionists for EVIDENCE and DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE! All the evidence i need i can see with my eyes and i read from the BIBLE!!!

OYA INSULT!!! grin grin grin
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

Satan was one of the many angels God created! The Scriptures indicate that the creature known as Satan did not always have that name. Rather, this descriptive name was given to him because of his taking a course of opposition and resistance to God. The name he had before this is not given. Therefore, the one becoming Satan was, when created, a perfect, righteous creature of God. He is a spirit person, for he appeared in heaven in the presence of God.

Hmmmmm. . . . .Don't go running away from the scriptures when it doesn't support your arguments. . . .Does your God have control over this satan creature?. . .

OYA START PICKING HOLES! START INSULTING! WOULD BE SURPRISED IF YOU DONT! grin grin

Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
GOD doesnt have ANY CONTROL over anyone he created! YOU & I Inclusive!
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

He has stayed Invisible because he is a SPIRIT & SPIRITS are Invisible! I've not seen him before, but he should look like every other Angel God created in the Beginning. Who ever told you SATAN is in HELL must be High on CRACK! grin He is the one causing havoc WORLDWIDE with the HELP of his DEMONS! That's why it seems he is everywhere! He cant be everywhere at the same time. . . . WHO DASH AM? grin grin He is only Directing AFFAIRS of the WHOLE ENTIRE EARTH! He is behind ALL EVIL PERPETUATED OVER THE CENTURIES! Believe me when i say he also used SOME PARTS OF CHRISTENDOM TO ACHIEVE THIS!

ABEG ask Scientists and Evolutionists for EVIDENCE and DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE! All the evidence i need i can see with my eyes and i read from the BIBLE!!!

OYA INSULT!!! grin grin grin

Satan controling the world says that your God is irrelevant, no?. . .So according to what you are saying ,your God cannot control or destroy Satan despite all his alleged power and yet Satan remains his worst enemy. . . Hmmm. . .Your God made people without sin and every thing was good and perfect. . . . Satan according to the story deceived the people and made them become sinners which angered your God, and your God instead of destroying Satan for deceiving his loving creation ended up doing something else, it was written that he drowned virtually everybody and all the animals except a family of a drunkard in other to start afresh. . .And after your God drowned virtually all living things, Satan is still in control of the world. . .

Satan acts and your God reacts angrily but he cannot destroy Satan and he is alleged to be all powerful and can do all things. . .According to you Satan controls all of your God's Assets. . . .He controls the world as we speak according to you. . . . .According to the bible, God made hell for Satan, how did Satan get to control all of your God's created assets?. . . .How does this convoluted story make any sense please?. . .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

What about parts of the bible that talks about God hardening people's  hearts?. . . .Remember Pharaoh. . .If the story is true then your God controls people, no?. .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
By the way I forgot to add. . .you said Satan took a course of opposition and resistance to God . .Hmmm. . .Again the question is, Why would God's number one angel rebel against an omniscient and omnipotent being? I am a measly human being, and I know that I would not be able to win in a rebellion against such an omnimax being. . . . The whole story is silly, no?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
Rephrase the first post and ask questions one after another! Remember i dont owe you any Explanation! Ok?

Of course GOD can CONTROL YOU AMIGO! He chooses when to and when not to use his power. Does that make sense? HE IS THE ALMIGHTY, MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!

Now PHARAOH made an assertion that GOD does not exist and that he does not klnow him!! Well GOD HAD TO SHOW HIM HE DOES!!
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
mazaje:

By the way I forgot to add. . .you said Satan took a course of opposition and resistance to God . .Hmmm. . .Again the question is, Why would God's number one angel rebel against an omniscient and omnipotent being? I am a measly human being, and I know that I would not be able to win in a rebellion against such an omnimax being. . . . The whole story is silly, no?. . .
Sorry! When did i say ALL these? grin grin grin ATHEISTS! UNA TOO DEY CRACK SENSE! REPHRASE YOUR QUESTION
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
SORRY! I THOUGHT THE TOPIC WAS SATAN! KEEP TO TOPIC!! grin grin grin
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

Rephrase the first post and ask questions one after another! Remember i dont owe you any Explanation! Ok?

Of course GOD can CONTROL YOU AMIGO! He chooses when to and when not to use his power. Does that make sense? HE IS THE ALMIGHTY, MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!

Now PHARAOH made an assertion that GOD does not exist and that he does not klnow him!! Well GOD HAD TO SHOW HIM HE DOES!!

My questions are very clear, you can deal with them anyway you want to based on your understanding of them. . .I believe you attempted to tackle them in your first and second post, no?. . . .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

Sorry! When did i say ALL these? grin grin grin ATHEISTS! UNA TOO DEY CRACK SENSE! REPHRASE YOUR QUESTION

This is what you said. . .

sexkillz:

Satan was one of the many angels God created! The Scriptures indicate that the creature known as Satan did not always have that name. Rather, this descriptive name was given to him[b] because of his taking a course of opposition and resistance to God.[/b] The name he had before this is not given. Therefore, the one becoming Satan was, when created, a perfect, righteous creature of God. He is a spirit person, for he appeared in heaven in the presence of God.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^HELL NO PAPY! YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR ANSWERS COS YOU KNOW S[b]H[/b]IT ABOUT SATAN! SO WHEN I SAY ASK ME ONE AFTER THE OTHER, I MEAN ASK ME ONE AFTER THE OTHER! I'M THE TEACHER & YOU THE STUDENT, GERRIT?? When you are READY, LEMME KNOW! cool cool cool
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

SORRY! I THOUGHT THE TOPIC WAS SATAN! KEEP TO TOPIC!! grin grin grin

Am trying to keep to topic. . .Satan is described as an intelligent and powerful being. After all, he was second only to God. . . . .Seriously, what's his motivation? He knows he's going to lose since he is dealing with an omnipotent being. You can't win against omniscience. So he decided to have more people in hell with him. So what? He's still stuck there for all eternity according to the story. By the way who cares about the company you keep or the number of souls with you when after 10 trillion years you still have as much time in hell as when you've begun assuming the story is true?

Seems like God's nemesis is retarded. Or a very two dimensional character in a very bad fictional story, no?. . .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^HELL NO PAPY! YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR ANSWERS COS YOU KNOW S[b]H[/b]IT ABOUT SATAN! SO WHEN I SAY ASK ME ONE AFTER THE OTHER, I MEAN ASK ME ONE AFTER THE OTHER! I'M THE TEACHER & YOU THE STUDENT, GERRIT?? When you are READY, LEMME KNOW! cool cool cool

1.Why has Satan stayed as invisible as God?
2. How does he look like, what language does he speak?
3. Is it the same Satan that is supposed to be in hell that is causing havoc the world over according to the Satan hypothesis?
4.Is it the same Satan that is allegedly tempting believers in China that is also tempting believers in Nigeria?
5. Is Satan every where?

I don't want no merry go round since you attempted to answer some of the questions raised. . .
Re: Satan by harakiri(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
@Mazaje

Please, i urge you not to waste your valuable time bantering with this "sexkillz" character. He's the reason why the other thread got locked (the "question for atheists and religious people" thread). He has nothing credible to say. All he does is ask nonsensical questions and twisting comments out of context (and he can't even do it well). More annoying is his extra large fonts and capital typing that no one's interested in reading.

He's a time waster Dude!

Nuff said.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^ SOMEONE IS BURNING!!!
REALLY HOW COME ATHEISTS ARE ALWAYS ASKING QUESTIONS?? ARE THEY DAFT? OK? grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan by Purist(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
@sexskillz:

sexkillz:

sexkillz:

Of course GOD can CONTROL YOU AMIGO!

As I pointed out to you on the other thread that got locked, this is one of such reasons why most serious-minded people would rather avoid a debate with you altogether. See the way you contradicted yourself in a space of 17 minutes.
Re: Satan by Purist(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
@Mazaje: I salute your patience oO! cheesy
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
harakiri:

@Mazaje

Please, i urge you not to waste your valuable time bantering with this "sexkillz" character. He's the reason why the other thread got locked (the "question for atheists and religious people" thread). He has nothing credible to say. All he does is ask nonsensical questions and twisting comments out of context (and he can't even do it well). More annoying is his extra large fonts and capital typing that no one's interested in reading.

He's a time waster Dude!

Nuff said.

Sup man?. . How you doing out there?. . .As always, I just try to understand why people believe what they were made to believe by asking them questions to see if they actually know what they are talking about. . . . .
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
Purist:

@Mazaje: I salute your patience oO! cheesy

I dey salute you too my oga. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
@Purist I see say una need work so i gladly obliged! You are always on the lookout for contradictions and where to pick out arguments! Being an ATHEISTS SUCKS MEHN!!! You think i dont know what i'm doing? THINK AGAIN! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

@Purist I see say una need work so i gladly obliged! You are always on the lookout for contradictions and where to pick out arguments! Being an ATHEISTS SUCKS MEHN!!! You think i dont know what i'm doing? THINK AGAIN! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please explain the satan hypothesis to me. . . I want to be educated. . .
Re: Satan by thehomer: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
Purist:

@sexskillz:

As I pointed out to you on the other thread that got locked, this is one of such reasons why most serious-minded people would rather avoid a debate with you altogether. See the way you contradicted yourself in a space of 17 minutes.

Whoah that must be a record. Less than 20 minutes.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! REALLY grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan by Purist(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

@bolded:  I bet you do. cheesy

One more thing fellow, you should learn some netiquette too.  Most importantly, this part:

"Another rule is to avoid typing in all caps or grossly enlarging script for emphasis,
           which is considered to be the equivalent of shouting or yelling."

Further reading:  http://www.fonts.com/AboutFonts/Articles/SituationalTypography/AllCaps.htm
Re: Satan by Purist(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
thehomer:

Whoah that must be a record. Less than 20 minutes.

Indeed it is. grin grin
Re: Satan by Purist(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! REALLY grin grin grin grin

So how about you explain to us why Satan is the one managing the earthly affairs while God sits idly on his throne playing poker with the angels?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
Purist:

So how about you explain to us why Satan is the one managing the earthly affairs while God sits idly on his throne playing poker with the angels?
Without being BOMBARDED with questions from you Guys, and not giving me a break? Na wa oh! now i know you hate me! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Takes The Grace Of God For One Not To Indulge In Fornication/adultery? / School Of Fasting (part 1) / If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.