Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Rihanna Stuns Fans As She Reveals Mystery Scar On Her Chin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Stuns Fans As She Reveals Mystery Scar On Her Chin (5150 Views)

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / OMG!!! Rihanna Stuns The World In This Crazy Outfit / What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Stuns Fans As She Reveals Mystery Scar On Her Chin by webprince(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
Rihanna surprised fans at V Festival over the weekend when she revealed an as-before-unseen scar on her chin. The 23-year-old singer lifted up her head and displayed the two tiny scars as she performed on stage at the music event at Hylands Park in Chelmsford, Essex. It is not known how Rihanna got the scar, but the singer didn't have it when she performed on The X Factor last October.

The scar could possibly be from a plastic surgery procedure, such as chin augmentation or reduction or a chin lift.

Re: Rihanna Stuns Fans As She Reveals Mystery Scar On Her Chin by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2011
She looks wierd
Re: Rihanna Stuns Fans As She Reveals Mystery Scar On Her Chin by bittatruth(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2011
^^Lol photoshop? cheesy
Re: Rihanna Stuns Fans As She Reveals Mystery Scar On Her Chin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
She is becoming less and less attractive and this is bullcrap. At 23 she should be at the top of her sensuality.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Sylvester Stallone's 90 Year Old Mama / Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K / Ghanian "Plus Sized Lady"and Her Lovely"prince Kojo" Set To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.