Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Girl With One Leg Dancing Dbanj's Oliver Twist (best So Far) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl With One Leg Dancing Dbanj's Oliver Twist (best So Far) (3733 Views)

Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / London 2012 New Year's Eve: Fireworks Play Dbanj Oliver Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl With One Leg Dancing Dbanj's Oliver Twist (best So Far) by AmeboAjela(f): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
Awwwww!! Since Dbanj's Oliver Twist Madness started, this is by far the best I have seen so far. One by one the girls came out, until the number three girl showed her face. She has one leg. Not minding her disability she was dancing so fine and sexy,
http://celebritiscandal..com/2011/08/girl-with-one-leg-dancing-dbanjs-oliver.html
Re: Girl With One Leg Dancing Dbanj's Oliver Twist (best So Far) by itiswell1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
Naija. Though I never are the vedio
Re: Girl With One Leg Dancing Dbanj's Oliver Twist (best So Far) by teetom1(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2011
Is the song really as interesting as people are making it sound. Am tired of the hype
Re: Girl With One Leg Dancing Dbanj's Oliver Twist (best So Far) by thetelz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
Its a nice video and good dance from the girl but I think she has two legs, she can't have so much balance on one leg. The other leg could have been masked or something. And if you look closely at the end when she faces the camera, its like there's a leg on her right part

(1) (Reply)

Gabriela Isler, Miss Venezuela, Wins Miss Universe 2013 / Regina Daniels Pictured With Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie / What Is Your MUMU Button?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.