Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. (1090 Views)

We Need A Web Programmer To Help Finish Up An API And Maintain Our Website / Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With / A Programmer To Design Sms Autoresponder Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. by databoy247(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2011
Please i need a good programmer i warri to engage. Remuneration will be very attractive. Please call me on 08064062045 so we can start work immediately.

[b]NB. [/b]You must be based in warri.

Cheers.
Re: I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. by WarHorse1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
Programing What?
With what application(s)?
Re: I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. by databoy247(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
to help design a database driven website.

Please drop your number if interested so we could talk.

Cheers.
Re: I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. by abbyode(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2011
call me on 08058100475
Re: I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. by ax242001(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2011
databoy247,

Please, you should be specific in your interest. you did'nt specific the web scripting language to be used to achieve this web application of yours?, if any experience is required?, and others?.

good luck .
Re: I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. by joefazee(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2011
You need a programmer programming in what? what is the language, platform etc, not just a programmer. we have mobile app developers(Objective-C, JAVE ME, C++), web developers (PHP, ASP, JAVA, Python, Ruby , ), Virus developers (TASM, MASM, Delphi, C).

What did you want and where will your application be deployed?

you can send me an email on me at abahjoseph.com, http://www.abahjoseph.com
Re: I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. by avosoft: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2011
Hello,

i can help you call 080370-58_471or email avosoftware @ gmail. com.

or check my portfolio forum.avo-soft.com

thanks
Re: I Need A Programmer To Engage In Warri Urgently. You Will Be Paid. by avosoft: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2011
Hello,

Have you found a programmer?

(1) (Reply)

Ms Office Xp Developer / Complete Accounting Package / Software - Accountmaster / I Need To Integrate Global Pay Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.