Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? (2064 Views)

In Need Of N1.5 Million Loan. / Business Opportunity Part 6: Earn An Average Of $1000 Per Month! / Do You Need A Large Sms Data Base For Your Sms Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by AkinfenwaS: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2011
Follow the link below to open a bulk sms account either as a user or a reseller.

It's no longer a news that bulk sms business generates huge amount of profit because many private individuals, churches and organizations use bulk sms to reach out to their customers, congregations/clients and prospects.

You too can profit from this latest wealth trend. Open an account today by clicking on this link: http://smsmobile24.com/home/registration/
Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by Seunkeji(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2012
The link to the main bulk SMS site is http://www.SmsMobile24.Com
Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by ASANIGBO(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2012
The best, fastest & most reliable sms in Nigeria is www.noblesms.com.ng
Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by INFO70: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2012
Check out this web site.www.fairdealsms.com. Sign up and start sending Bulk SMS
Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by dav8id(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2012
Na wa 4 una ooh.. Person open thread una com full every way with una sms link..when are we going 2 grow guys?...

I'm making a big time cash 4rom bulksms bizness,even more than the bulksms providers. I'm not a reseller to any provider and i dont even own any bulksms website.but i tell you i make big cash 4rom the bizness.
Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by osca123(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
dav8id: Na wa 4 una ooh.. Person open thread una com full every way with una sms link..when are we going 2 grow guys?...

I'm making a big time cash 4rom bulksms bizness,even more than the bulksms providers. I'm not a reseller to any provider and i dont even own any bulksms website.but i tell you i make big cash 4rom the bizness.

so hw do u do ur own...do u mind sharing wit us?
Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by dav8id(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
osca123:

so hw do u do ur own...do u mind sharing wit us?
i partner with reliable and trusted sms provider.. I targeted and won a deal 4rom paying client,u knw what i mean by paying client? Yes,those that send sms like mad dogs.hey..i make them send sms even there are nt intending to do so. Just a powerful tricks that make them to convince and have no option than to agree with me,then they buy more or order to send the sms 4 them.
And who are those client? politicians(local govt election are about to kickoff, every politician want to keep hes or her follower update.)
churches, xmas is arround. Xmas crusade and revival almose every way now. Those are my clients. What tricks make them to buy more sms unit?...well that's the keypoint of every bulksms business minded individual.ie if u are into the bizness and u dont have that tricks,then i most say u never start yet.

How can i be .into a bizness without geting my client buying 4rom me everyday!! That's bush sh**t. Get client buying at lease 1000 sms unit every day and let say u have 5 customer and u are selling at N3.00k..

Well, my friend.to acheive that is not a day job,but at lease a week is ok to .grab such good result.

Regard

Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by osca123(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
ok...so all it comes down to is knwing who ur clients are and aggresive marketing? Which provider do u use?
Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by dav8id(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
osca123: ok...so all it comes down to is knwing who ur clients are and aggresive marketing? Which provider do u use?
just as i ealiar said,i'm nt a reseller 2 any provider and i did'nt owned any sms website,rather i partner with reliable sms provide. So provider i use doest'nt really matter.u can do ur own research and figure d best sms provider u can work with as there is good one's out there.i'm not inteand 2 advertise any provider but u can find the following ..
Smslive247.com,exstore.com,afrisoft.com,x-wireless duo x-wireless hav problem with deliver 2 airtel line but is like they have fix by now.

Note...bulksms bizness is all about getting paying clients..

Re: Bulk Sms Biz -do U Want To Make Average Of N1,500 Per Day Within Ur First Month? by Sirclesse2: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
i think you should also visit http://www.smstreasury.com. there offer cheap bulk sms prices.

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On / Business Link In Nigeria And Other African Countries. / Where Can I Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.