Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (84734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Poor samir getting so much stick, he should have learnt from the adegoat/cashley saga, and kept his mouth shut and just go! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
I left Arsenal for a team with more 'passionate fans'

See it's Arsenal fans that caused Nasri's exit, they are not passionate enough for him to continue playing for them.
Stupid Nasri,why you no go Newcastle where they will worship you, Id[b]i[/b]ot!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Krayola(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
congrats on ur CL victory. Awon boys yen try.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by ritchboy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
No be only Kaka, na khaki!

Lansbury should partner Rambo. How far with Coquelin sef?

If i were Wenger I'd "rest" Arshavin and throw Miyaichi in the deep end, nothing dey happen! cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
sagna and jenkinson at lb and rb is ok jare, no need to tinker.

that traore boy looks very unserious. even yesterday when he came on, i just didnt see the urgency and zeal in him, reminds me of bendtner.
thats not who id want to face Nani and rooney.

BTW, rapido na sure banker for weekend o, 5-0. as per the game with that scoreline, u have to contact me in camera tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
4llerbuntu:

BTW, rapido na sure banker for weekend o, 5-0. as per the game with that scoreline, u have to contact me in camera tongue tongue tongue

I wan make reverse bet that it won't be 5-0. . . .how much you go offer for that bet? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by follypimpi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
Make AW no sign Anini oo which kind arrangement be that, ex-boxer ki lo de?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by follypimpi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
UCL draw coming up shortly
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by slimshay(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
Dear God, is it possible to chuck Bayernmunshit out of pot A, so we can face them? Thank YOU in advance.

Yet again, where is that old goat? Be like them don tie DK down for where he rent instrument for Frankfort oh! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
Im almost certain we will face Barcelona before the semis (if both teams make it that far)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2011
ManCity to Group H pls. Oh, just realized they can't be.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
#AFC - Arsenal / Maseille / Olypiakos / Borussia >>>> Na Fire be this oooo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
we need to be focus over the 6 games to qualify!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
allboyz:

we need to be focus over the 6 games to qualify!!
win your first four games and go to sleep
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Former Arsenal captain Cesc
Fabregas says he "never felt
more at home" than when he
played at Highbury, the club's
former stadium. The Spaniard believes the
north London club now need
to make Emirates Stadium
"their own". Fabregas admits he watched
Arsenal progress through to
the Champions League group stage with a 2-1 win over Italian side Udinese on Wednesday, a victory which
he believes will give a much
needed "boost" to Arsene
Wenger's squad.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
I never doubted Cesc loved Arsenal, his ties to Barcelona were just too much. Samir's move was mostly about money.
So it is Borrusia Dortmund, Olympiakos and Marseille shey? we go qualify jare. Arsene can do that while sleeping.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
ritchboy:

No be only Kaka, na khaki!

Lansbury should partner Rambo. How far with Coquelin sef?

If i were Wenger I'd "rest" Arshavin and throw Miyaichi in the deep end, nothing dey happen! cool cool

Still resting after the WYC, might be in the squad for Manure. I still believe him to be the best of all DMs coming through though not as strong in the tackle as Frimpong but more refined.
I kept laughing when Arsene was playing Eastmond, always knew he had no chance where Frimpong and Coquelin were.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by sirwebs(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
[b]I kept laughing when Arsene was playing Eastmond, [/b]always knew he had no chance where Frimpong and Coquelin were.
[quote][/quote]

I also felt Eastmond was better. Where is he now?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
I smell foul play o, how can they put Marseille, Olympiakos and Borussia Dortmund with us whereas Benfica, Basel and Otelul Galati all dey the same group.
Wetin BATE Borisov and Viktoria Plzen dey do with Barca and Milan
So we no fit get one out of Trabzonspor, Bayer Leverkusen, Genk, APOEL,  BATE Borisov,  Viktoria Plzen, Basel and Otelul Galati.

Nothing spoil sha, Arsenal go still top the group.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
sirwebs:

I also felt Eastmond was better. Where is he now?

Long term injury, broken ankle while on loan to Millwall last season, should be back soon.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
@folahann

I'm sure Manure will get a nasty surprise from Benfica, don't know about the other teams in that group but that Benfica team isn't bad at all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
BREAKING : Unhappy with their draw, Man City have just submitted a £500m bid for Arsenal's group.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by ritchboy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
Spurs loan Adebayor, LOLOL grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by A40(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
duduspace:

I never doubted Cesc loved Arsenal, his ties to Barcelona were just too much. Samir's move was mostly about money.
So it is Borrusia Dortmund, Olympiakos and Marseille shey? we go qualify jare. Arsene can do that while sleeping.
Hmmm i see people getting carried away already this is a tough tough group! The toughest we could possibly be drawn in

And abeg if you get Arsene number please beg him!! This squad is painfully thin and would struggle to challenge on all 4 fronts and may miss out on a top four finish if we dont sufficiently strengthen and no i am not talking about Jenkinson,Campbell or Chamberlain i mean real players that would be read for battle!

Mr Debosky where are you?? Have Nasri and Cesc not left? Have quality replacements arrived yet??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
A-40:

Mr Debosky where are you?? Have Nasri and Cesc not left? Have quality replacements arrived yet??

Window don close??

Dunno why una like to blow your load so prematurely. cheesy

Besides, Gervinho has already replaced Nasri and if you don't know he's quality, you berra go to specsavers. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
debosky:

Window don close??

Dunno why una like to blow your load so prematurely. cheesy

Besides, Gervinho has already replaced Nasri and if you don't know he's quality, you berra go to specsavers. tongue

the same gervinho gooners were having doubts about when he first signed?
wonders shall never end. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
As for the CL group, while not the easiest, anyone saying it's the toughest needs to visist specsavers again. cheesy

They should provide stiff tests for Arsenal, especially Marseilles and Dortmund.

Besides, if we are afraid of facing good clubs, we might as well have gone into the Europa league.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
debosky:

As for the CL group, while not the easiest, anyone saying it's the toughest needs to visist specsavers again. cheesy

They should provide stiff tests for Arsenal, especially Marseilles and Dortmund.

Besides, if we are afraid of facing good clubs, we might as well have gone into the Europa league.  cool

I agree agree that the group is not very tough but can you point out to a tougher group, the only one that comes close is madrid,lyon,Ajax.
Don't forget BVB are bundesliga champions and Olympiacos Greek, Marseille is also a very good french team but I still maintain that Arsenal will top the group.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by EfeEkarume(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
I like this arsenal fan THREAD even though am not a TAILOR, I just like the reddish colour. Can I lend it so I use it to sew my torn jean?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
folahann:

I agree agree that the group is not very tough but can you point out to a tougher group, the only one that comes close is madrid,lyon,Ajax.
Don't forget BVB are bundesliga champions and Olympiacos Greek, Marseille is also  a very good french team but I still maintain that Arsenal will top the group.

The group is not as hard as Bayern's group though, I would say that was the toughest group. I'm looking forward to giving DK's lot a grand send-off if they drop out.  grin grin
Borussia lost Sahin and Marseille lost Taiye Taiwo over the summer as well. I think they'll be good tests but I'm confident we'll qualify likely top as well.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
duduspace:

The group is not as hard as Bayern's group though, I would say that was the toughest group. I'm looking forward to giving DK's lot a grand send-off if they drop out.  grin grin
Borussia lost Sahin and Marseille lost Taiye Taiwo over the summer as well. I think they'll be good tests but I'm confident we'll qualify likely top as well.

Yes o, I'll be supporting Citeh to the a great damage. Also looking forward to that day when bayern mumunshit will be schooled by citeh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Roland17(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
Lavezzi, Hamsik, Inler, Cannavaro, Edson Cavanni would certainly give City and Bayern a good run for their money in the fight for the soul of that group, i smell an upset in that group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Barcelona Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.