Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (85378 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
It's odd reading about Eboue's diving for another team. . . . not that I miss that aspect of his play, but I do miss the dancing. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
edoyad:

Slimey boy na Kuyt na, abi this old age don dey catch my eye sef ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. . . twas Lucas  wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
edoyad:

Slimey boy na Kuyt na, abi this old age don dey catch my eye sef ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ehya, I get one kain optician voucher like dat wey I fit give you to go for eye test[size=2pt]and I hear say the receptionist fit help yu check any other part of your body wey dey fail but nor tell am say na me tell you o.[/size]  grin grin

COYG, this is the day we top the group.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by hannie: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2011
I fear that we will thump Borrusia so bad . . . grin

4-0/ 4-1 MY PREDOS!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by A40(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
I got to ask tho who has had the worse Arsenal start? Koscielny or Mertescatter? grin grin

Hoping Theo and Gervinho score tonight
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by sirwebs(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
Kos had the worse start. Mert's done well.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by sirwebs(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
seems Kos will be playing RB tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by hannie: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
sirwebs:

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
sirwebs:

seems Kos will be playing RB tonight.

Yeah he will, the team is unchanged from last weekend's

Szczesny, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Andre Santos, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Gervinho, Van Persie.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
Substitutes: Fabianski, Djourou, Diaby, Frimpong, Benayoun, Arshavin, Chamakh.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
HNIC:

Eboue was pelted with missiles in a league match recently.
Crazy turkish fans.
It looked like a reaction to his 'overreaction' to a tackle.

HNIC, methinks you should interchange these 2, na which one worse pass? Eboue nor know say Turkey na developing country? he lucky say dem nor throw am poo for pitch.  grin grin

sirwebs:

Got to agree Kos had the worse start, all those reds didn't help him at all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
Kay-Dee:

. . . twas Lucas  wink
Even worse. That was probably the least likely player on the pitch to score grin

duduspace:

ehya, I get one kain optician voucher like dat wey I fit give you to go for eye test[size=2pt]and I hear say the receptionist fit help yu check any other part of your body wey dey fail but nor tell am say na me tell you o.[/size]  grin grin

COYG, this is the day we top the group.

dudu don finish me o. grin let me inform you that that place is “fully“ functional . Most times grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by tosinaded(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
any link pls
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
Song !!! true ninja player
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
tosinaded@:

any link pls

http://atdhenet.tv/
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
Song ooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by ritchboy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
Alex-adona Song! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
and another one . . . .RvPeeeeeeeeeeeeee    cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
Imma name my first son Robin!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
debosky:

Imma name my first son Robin!! grin

Without the glass propensities, right? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
Thank God we topped our group and so did Barca.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
naijababe:

Without the glass propensities, right? grin

The 2011 vintage. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
debosky:

The 2011 vintage. wink

In that case, imma change my son's name to RVP too grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
naijababe:

In that case, imma change my son's name to RVP too grin

No oh!! I have copyrighted the name. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by olodo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
After todays Game this is my prayer guys may RVP never get injured this season in Jesus name, grin grin grin grin

please how can we make gervinho to start scoring undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by biolabee(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
congrats guys, the only english team so far to qualify
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by slimshay(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2011
SSsssssh sharrap dia. First english club to wetin? We are in crisis I tells ya. grin grin

Song wan go throwey man of the match with that janglova last minute move wey dem take score sha.

We've got only one soooooong!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2011
good game. Yeah General Slim only one SOOOOONNNGGG!!! grin

debo and naijababe lol
how about Manuel ' after almunia? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
slimshay:

SSsssssh sharrap dia. First english club to wetin? We are in crisis I tells ya. grin grin

Song wan go throwey man of the match with that janglova last minute move wey dem take score sha.

We've got only one soooooong!!!!

Abeg who get fine sister for hia? For his assist against Norwich and the one today we suppose Find Song-Billong-Billabong second wife. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 2:57am On Nov 24, 2011
debosky:

Abeg who get fine sister for hia? For his assist against Norwich and the one today we suppose Find Song-Billong-Billabong second wife. grin grin

All we need do is seize Gervinho's girl and hand her over to Song. That Gervinho no deserve to get even pet mouse >: these days angry angry angry angry

Sha it's all good, Song is great but he should cut down on the confidence thingy a bit, sometimes you just need to get rid of the ball to catch your bearings.

When was the last time Arsenal had such a sweetnovember ? Make i listen to small Enya sef "di di da deh da da deh" grin grin grin grin grin cool
COYG

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Barcelona Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.