Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods (3630 Views)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / Court Finds Obasanjo Guilty Of Contempt Over Book Launch; To Rule On Punishment / Nigeria's Satellite Launch Suffers Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by somze(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
kokogee:

Mr sombie; u'r really living up to your name. Does it mean that u could not explain how satellite controls flood as u claim? shocked All u could do is copy and paste without even adding a sentense? What kind of ppl (that walk with their heads but think using their legs) do we have in our generation.

May God heal u (and others like u) of your 'sombieism'

Go back to whatever school you finished from and get a refund . . .
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by Horus(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2011

Nigerian engineers working on NigeriaSat-X
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by kodewrita(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
somze:

yada yada yada

[b]Critics say the space program is a prestige mission by Nigeria's rich elite. Four-fifths of the country lives on less than $2 a day, despite an unending flow of oil money.[/b]Isah says Nigerians cannot let their problems on Earth stop them from exploring the promise of the stars.
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by kokogee: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
somze:

Go back to whatever school you finished from and get a refund .  . .

Drop dry comments and jump offline as usual I wonder why ur parent sent u to sch in the 1st instance. U cannot back up ur statement with a reasonable argument?
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by nagoma(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
Road furniture such as drainage is the first to go as "under the table payment" by construction companies. I wonder how sattelite will change that. Okay the sattelite sees the flood and tells the scientists - what's next?

NB: Excuse my ignorance but can satellite be used to monitor Boko Haram, Kidnappings and Road accidents?
Just adding a few other important areas on top of flood.Thank you.
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by kodewrita(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
Are we saying there are no commercial monitoring satellites covering the west african subregion? Why spend so much to launch something we use only occasionally?

In business this is called the make-or-buy decision. if its not used so frequently why make it in-house when you can rent at intervals?

you might have other opinions but it doesnt make sense to me.
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by somze(f): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
kokogee:

Drop dry comments and jump offline as usual I wonder why your parent sent u to sch in the 1st instance. U cannot back up your statement with a reasonable argument?

I can't spend my whole day here. Anyway here's my summary of the wasted time spent interacting with you -

1. You spelled my name wrongly and sombeism isn't even a word.
2. I never said Satellites control flood. How you arrived at that is beyond me.
3. After I gave a link that explains what the satellites were for, what they will achieve and even included general criticism, you still needed further explanations on how satellite controls flood. I am absolutely shocked at your comprehension skills, reasoning and manner of approach.

In conclusion, I find that discussing with you is unhelpful and idiotic. You have no intelligence to offer and I tire easily. Now do not bother me any further. I will ignore you.
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by kokogee: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
somze:

I can't spend my whole day here. Anyway here's my summary of the wasted time spent interacting with you -

1. You spelled my name wrongly and sombeism isn't even a word.
2. I never said Satellites control flood. How you arrived at that is beyond me.
3. After I gave a link that explains what the satellites were for, what they will achieve and even included general criticism, you still needed further explanations on how satellite controls flood. I am absolutely shocked at your comprehension skills, reasoning and manner of approach.

In conclusion, I find that discussing with you is unhelpful and idiotic. You have no intelligence to offer and I tire easily. Now do not bother me any further. I will ignore you.

I know ur reasoning faculty is malfunctioning but I have hope that if I take my time to work on u, u can still learn afterall there are schools for imbeciles.
- the 'sombeism' was in a quotation mark to indicate that I formed the word using ur name somze(read more about connotative and denotative use of words); u cannot comprehend bcs u bribed ur way to pass English
-
somze:

So we should wait until every mouth has been fed before we launch a satellite that can prevent deaths due to flooding and natural disaster?

Were u sleeping when u typed the above statement?

What I can say is this: with the way u think, there might be no fooool like u until next millennium!!!
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by somze(f): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
kokogee:

Mr sombie; u'r really living up to your name. Does it mean that u could not explain how satellite controls flood as u claim?

somze :

So we should wait until every mouth has been fed before we launch a satellite that can prevent deaths due to flooding and natural disaster?

Are you just this silly or are you trying to make me angry? Please re-read my quote again and read your question. Where did I say Satellite control flooding?
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by kokogee: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
somze:

Are you just this silly or are you trying to make me angry? Please re-read my quote again and read your question. Where did I say Satellite control flooding?

It looks like ur fooolishness is hereditary So, I rest my case with u. May be other ppl can help u out!

what sense does ur statement below makes to u?
somze:
a satellite that can prevent deaths due to flooding and natural disaster
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by somze(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
Wait o, So you really do not know what that sentence means? Ok here goes . . . The satellite prevent deaths due to flooding and natural disasters by sending pre-warning signals before these disasters occur and NEMA can then evacuate the people in the area.

I do not know how else to explain simple English to you. I am still absolutely shocked that you do not get it.
Re: Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods by OmoTier1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
If GEJ actually approved that posting on his facebook, then He really needs help!

NigSat2 and NigSatX are two belated projects that have nothing to do whatsoever with GEJ's administration! All credit should go to Obasanjo even though questions abound that needs answering.

If only Nigerians are aware that Nigeria lack a fully functional base station to process imagery information from these LEOs and that what we have in Abuja owned by NARSDAR can be best described as a 'feeder'

Can someone tell GEJ that the new frontiers in space ventures as per satelites is PPP with the exception of military sats for Coms, PGCDs!

'm sure those guys at SSTL will be ving a laugh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun And Enugu. A Tale Of 2 States. / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec / My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.