Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (17427 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2007
tkb417:

they just brought light in your area grin. or Bank holiday for you too today. go and sleep, or go to your workshop. find another yahoo guy like you who eats football at the shanties to trade banters with.
What part of get of ma d, k dont you understand? Look if it is attention you want from me sorry i cant give it to you.I would suggest you go and drink some cyanide and end your miserable life
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2007
You need a metallic dunce cap permanently attached to your head so peeps dont stone you to death for being so stupid I am tired of schooling mentally challenged and moronic folks like you for free.I should be paid for doing that

P.S: Na your papa be yahoo boy.Idiot
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2007
attention from u. in ur wildest dreams. God forbid bad thing. Are we mates? have u eaten? u struggling wimp.
what car do u drive? where do u stay? where have u been to? who are ur friends? u must be nuts. go to hell pauper. u must be a fool to think i laud attention from a churchrat like u.
oloshi
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by mendax: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
@A-40
u talk like a typical gunnrer fan, im sure u r an arsenal fan abi i lie?

any way i fully agree wit u & d others, the english media are master hypers And thats what they do their team. may be the players individually are stars but a team! NO
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
tkb417:

attention from u. in your wildest dreams. God forbid bad thing. Are we mates? have u eaten? u struggling wimp.
what car do u drive? where do u stay? where have u been to? who are your friends? u must be nuts. go to hell pauper. u must be a fool to think i laud attention from a churchrat like u.
oloshi
You are a slowpoke your mates are doing better things with their lives you are here beefing me on NL.I am more comfortable than you and your family hope to be in another 20 years.Stupid Agbaya
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
Gunner for life o! for the past five years and counting you damn sure i am right unlike a certain half baboon half gorrilla on here
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dachamp(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ A-40
Gunner for life o! for the past six years and counting you damn sure i am right unlike a certain half baboon half gorrilla on here
Take it easy man! You made a good point, tho.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
@dachamp
I am good bro cheesy.Just trying to school some ignorant folk thats all.I am a man of peace
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2007
@mendex and dachamp
i never said England isnt overrated. He said England isnt a super power cos theyve only won the worldcup once.
i countered and asked about France, he said France is a super power cos theyve won two euro tourney in addition to the world cup. that wasnt a gud reason for me though,

people here are asking me if i took the guyz wife. no one sends England a bit in my place although i have one or two positives ive personally gained from the country. England is on the down low right now partly due to the media in the country. A-40. i aint beefing you ;lailai.
U feeding my family in 20 years grin.  even if u benefitted from Alams loot, u wont survive it. my hotel bills here in Abuja alone will snuff d life out of u
anywayz, chill out guy. this site isnt created to breed beef but the opposite.
you have won.
One United!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
did u just say ure a man of peace. who dash u? osama would green with envy and will learn a lot from u.
cheerz
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2007
England are no super powers they are only overrated.Being a Super Power has to do with past achievements and recent performances which you would agree.You took whose wife? guy i dont get worked up over unseen folks please only trying to kick some knowledge to you.Talking about bills dont even go there please i know how much i spend on drinking binges alone so lets not even go there.Whatever you started it and i only followed up
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
ok then no wahala.
we are on the same page. England is overrated. So no more feud.
So gooner, how are u feeling prosecuting this campaign with kids? dont u think they will get tired? Cesc is becoming a wizard in this game. wish u well though but United will rule again
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
i pesonally think the problem with england is technical, they need a coach who can harness the potentials of thier squad, look at the players at their disposal, lampard, rooney, cole, gerard, and even the young richards, they just need technical know how and not hype to get to the top where they belong.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
Yeah no more feud.Those guys are no more kids maybe with the exception of Walcott and Denilson but they have gained some experience thats the truth i wouldnt even call Denilson a kid those guys just need a little more composure in front of goal if not for our calamitous keeper we would have been on 9 points with no goals against.Cesc is already a seasoned vet at the age of 20 and i am glad he didnt go to Real.I just get so pissed when they compare him to Mikel
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2007
Cesc and Mikel? Mikel is now a combatant. he's always shoving and pushing and ready to pick fight with anybody. Cesc is better technically and no one will say no to that.

as for England, they need a scolari to revitalize the team or else. Euro will elude them and it will be a disaster for the present day England not to feature in the tournament
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
His style of play is a far cry from what it used to be the flair is gone he is not looking good going forward.And he is getting pretty unruly always ready for a fight when its not needed.I dont blame him though or how else would you fit into a chelsea squad

As for England i couldnt care less if they didnt make it to Euro 2008 they have to go on merit and not just because they are England
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
England not going will be like Nigeria missing the Nations cup. ill really luv to see how a well coordinated England will play under a good MANAGER. not Mccleans
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2007
Its happened before and this time it is looking very possible with Israel Croatia and Russia on their necks.Yeah Mclaren is an average joe thats for sure
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dinozzo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2007
It will be disastrous if they don't qualify. I'll pity their fans most especially.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2007
Yeah it would be sad but it just might happen
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by xploits777(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2007
@A-40 and @tkb417

I actually wasn't comfortable with u guy's exchange of words but enjoy your arguments anyway.
Please try to make these posts more interesting with your wonderful opinions all the time and not all the yabs I read all through.
You guys have good points, England to me is just like our recent disaster supereagles, you can't bet on them to win a match because your heart will be broken when least expected.
The last time Nigeria lost in France '98, it took me days to recover.
I just watch both teams on a probability basis whether they loose or not it bothers me less so I can preserve my emotions.
you can't just trust any of these teams.
Come Ghana 2008, my favourite team would be Ghana not Nigeria, because with this Sani Lulu Eagles, there is simply no glory ahead to expect.
Nigeria is in a mess and so is England.
England likes of Defoe, Daren Bent, crouch and Ashton to start with, yet they went for pensioner Owen and out of form Smith.
Maybe they've got some racial problems with these black guys like they left out Andy Cole in his good old days.
Until things are done right, the same results will continue to abound.

THEY PROBABLY NEED TO MISS EURO 2008 SO THEY CAN SEE THEIR ERROR AND MAKE AMENDS.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by teeroy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2007
It's now a known fact that most English players are "textbook" types. They rarely think outside the box and lack the type of flair that makes football an absolute joy to watch.
             Personally, i think it has to do with their youth system. The players are "overcoached" at this stage and the long-term effect is that they gain grit and pace and lose their natural flair and technique. I'm talking about kids between 4 and 10 being coached like they were adults. That's what the British do. Compare this to the Brazilian kids who hone their skills at a tender age on the streets of the ghettos and the beaches of Rio. It's the same reason you hardly ever have an English player that can turn an international match on its head by sheer individual brilliance a la maradona,zidane, et al. The english team relies a great deal on set-piece plays andl ong balls(exactly what an AVERAGE team would do).
            Apart from a few players such as Gazza, Joe Cole and McManaman,i'm afraid most of the other guys hardly dare or dared to do something not taught in the youth academy. They should borrow a leaf from Brazil, Holland and even our own dear Naija where kids play football for fun and not under too much pressure from eagle-eyed coaches putting pressure on them to be the "typical british player" who is = predictable,soulless,skill-less and has a PHOBIA FOR FLAIR.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by justme3(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2007
The English team is the second most over-rated thing after Beyonce.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by delwu(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ just me
i'm so with u. grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by delwu(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ just me
i'm so with u grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by KnowAll(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2007
i think england were unlucky in there last match, the 2nd german goal came from a shot, no keeper will catch that kind shot, na chance shot, u guys dont forget that england beat germany 5 - 1, not too long ago.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by chuckdee4(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2007
KnowAll:

i think england were unlucky in there last match, the 2nd german goal came from a shot, no keeper will catch that kind shot, na chance shot, u guys don't forget that england beat germany 5 - 1, not too long ago.

What, like some 5 years ago!!!
That German team made it to the World Cup finals, while England went out in the 1/4 finals as usual.
England are blown out of proportion PERIOD
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2007
Thats past tense remember this same German team where the last team that beat England in Wembley and they are continuing from where they stopped.Those guys should bow down to the Greater Mannschaft
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by bigmeat(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2007
The English team is full of crap and as Wenger said the team will improve in about 10 years. part of the problem is the mega hype from the media while the plyers just lack imagination, the league is only interesting because of the foreign imports and the team with the highest number of homegrown talent is Spurs and they still need a striker from Bulgaria to resemble an average side. Chelsea is a team that needs a Peter cech and Drogba with a Mikel etc. Even the best coach in the world cant help that team as u can all see from Erikson's experience at least we all now know he can coach now when he can buy players from all over the world (average players o). The goalkeeper cant make Dolphins team and when last did the main striker score.
In conclusion that team is the most overated thing in the world and Maclaren cant coach a division 2 team in Obodo Naija
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by honeric01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2007
The English and even the league sucks, whether you like it or not,
take away the foreigners from the league, whewwww, nothing else to watch except kick and follow football.
let them all go learn from arsen wenger how to play fantastic football or maybe learn from Barcelona how to make people enjoy football angry
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by iyes(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2007
English team is all but hype. Without the foreigner, the premiership will not be better than what they have in Finland, Malta, Cyprus, Uzbekistan etc.!

I tell you, they are not better than any Scottish, Irish, Northern Ireland or even Welsh team any day. A duel with any of those with English team can go either way. It's not as sure as Nigeria playing Benin Republic, Chad, Niger, Sudan or Togo!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by geesoft(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2007
hisson3, u seem to be the one person who has spoken my mind hear today,i wouldnt say england is not a superpower,at the same time i wouldnt say i've been impressed by their perfomances thus far, the major issue they have is indeed a technical one,they do need a coach, a very good one at that. england is a great side anytime anyday!
i wish all my fello united fans well o! keep supporting UNITED, one love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Arsenal To Play Atletico Madrid In Europa League Semi-finals / Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 23rd April 2021 / Liverpool Vs Napoli UCL (2 - 0) On 1st November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.