Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93108 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by beejaay: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2011
Kashif:

If you are an avid EU and GU trader, then EURGBP is your friend. I don't trade EG, but I always have it around to enable me decide on which of EU or GU has a better trade potential.

Of all the aspects of technicals, supports and resistances are arguably the most reliable. What am I saying? If you have your eyes on EU and GU, and they are both at levels you are comfortable entering short, it wont be a bad idea to look at EG. If EG is at say, H4 resistance (first test) then,  one of these would happen -  GBP gets stronger, or EUR weakens.

In the case above, if you are looking at selling either of EU or GU, EU is a better option. This is because either way, EU will move more.

I guess you know what to look out for if the trade positions are in reverse.

Hope this helps in our pip hunting cool
what a wonderful xplanation if traders can only take advantages of that. though i dont do pairs correspondence cos i believe that all pairs are unique and thus all information regarding the movement of a particular pair is on the chart of that pair though comparing pairs to inform ones decision bring an additional edge if used wisely.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2011
Kashif:

EU getting set for another sell

EU movement is now dependent on Bernanke's speech later today at the Jackson Hole. Let pray he doesn't announce QE3.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
JAkpayen:

EU movement is now dependent on Bernanke's speech later today at the Jackson Hole. Let pray he doesn't announce QE3.

Reactions already but on UJ and GU mostly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Kashif(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
surveycash:

That should be around 1.45xx area though I dont see a clear signal here.

1.45XX? Haba! Take a look at the subtle downward trend line in H1 TF (attached). As a matter of fact, this trade had a perfect entry for me - price just touching my pending order without going a single pip further.

Let me join naijababe in saying I don't care how Bernanke breaths grin

Happy weekend all.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by argentina: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
I get In !!!!
please i want to use liteforex as my broker, can any one tell me they are good in terms of trade execution, no slippage and low pip spread?

please i need your candid advice , I intend to open an account with them next week,

thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
Trade forex on our trading platform and qualify to manage $50,000 for us.

We pay you every month for trading on our platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Open a DEMO Account today

http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
i just noticed that forex trading is a cool and easy way of making money, a guy called me and asked me if i know how to trade forex that he wants to learn i said yes due to i have some experience from practical demo i `ve traded in the past we met discussed and agreed he paid me N20,000 from the method i taught him, this guy turned demo account of $3,000 to $7,000 in one-week and i assured him that there is no difference between demo and real account except demo is not ur money and also higher money you invest the higher your profit as in pip/pips to cent or dollar so without wasting time he invested $1,000 our broker collected N166 per $1, i bet u today making one week of trade and the money as yield $700 profit and with my method of teaching forex and the indicator i used i bet you can invest $1,000 and always smile to the bank every week for atleast $500

below is the pics

for more info call chuks on 08065942445

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
i will like to share this demo account here with u all and i want you to take note of the a/c no 3415860
and check back by next friday to see what the amount will look like using my method and indicator

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
ncpat:

i just noticed that forex trading is a cool and easy way of making money, a guy called me and asked me if i know how to trade forex that he wants to learn i said yes due to i have some experience from practical demo i `ve traded in the past we met discussed and agreed he paid me N20,000 from the method i taught him, this guy turned demo account of $3,000 to $7,000 in one-week and i assured him that there is no difference between demo and real account except demo is not your money and also higher money you invest the higher your profit as in pip/pips to cent or dollar so without wasting time he invested $1,000 our broker collected N166 per $1, i bet u today making one week of trade and the money as yield $700 profit and with my method of teaching forex and the indicator i used i bet you can invest $1,000 and always smile to the bank every week for atleast $500

below is the pics

You taught someone and he went live while you are still on demo? Over 60% returns in a week? Do you even know how to spell money management? I dey laugh o!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
ncpat:

i just noticed that forex trading is a cool and easy way of making money, a guy called me and asked me if i know how to trade forex that he wants to learn i said yes due to i have some experience from practical demo i `ve traded in the past we met discussed and agreed he paid me N20,000 from the method i taught him, this guy turned demo account of $3,000 to $7,000 in one-week and i assured him that there is no difference between demo and real account except demo is not your money and also higher money you invest the higher your profit as in pip/pips to cent or dollar so without wasting time he invested $1,000 our broker collected N166 per $1, i bet u today making one week of trade and the money as yield $700 profit and with my method of teaching forex and the indicator i used i bet you can invest $1,000 and always smile to the bank every week for atleast $500

below is the pics

You taught someone and he went live while you are still on demo? Over 60% returns in a week? Do you even know how to spell money management? I dey laugh o!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
lord you are worthy of my praise.

it has been a joyous week with pleasant memories
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
Zeddicus:

JUST PROVIDE THE CAPITAL

BELOW IS THE UPDATE PICS WITH SAME ACCOUNT NO. POSTED JUST 2 HOURS AGO AND I WILL POST U THE 3 LEVEL INDICATOR TO USE AND ACHIEVE THIS

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
ncpat:

JUST PROVIDE THE CAPITAL

BELOW IS THE UPDATE PICS WITH SAME ACCOUNT NO. POSTED JUST 2 HOURS AGO AND I WILL POST U THE 3 LEVEL INDICATOR TO USE AND ACHIEVE THIS
Bros,you dont have anything to prove to me. Just do your thing o abeg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
Just got stopped out at 10 pips on my usd-jpy trade, but thankfully my GU TP of 300 pips has also been hit. Also on a 193 pips profit on a GJ sell position I took on Tuesday; my students should have seen this one with the methods I have taught. It was a pretty obvious signal off the daily chart; two consecutive bearish pinabars off our EMA resistance.

Just as always, I am thanking God for the good trading week. 503 pips is fair enough for this week. Let's hope for good setups coming week. Congrats to everyone who took the GU call! Take care and see you guys next week!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Kashif(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
Our dear thread has appeared on Nairaland's front page! Who says Naija no go better?

Contrats Blog icon. I no go mind a one or two mugs of beer on your account this weekend wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by DNA123(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Great idea, I'm new in the forum, but I'm also a good trader. Can someone tell me hw to be actively participating in this forum when it comes to Forex Trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
I can't even count how many pips i got from GU, UJ and EU, should be around 800 since Monday.

We thank God sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
So Seun finally put our FX thread on the front page? grin cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
shocked shocked Yeah! our great FX thread made it to front page. Time to short EU ahead next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
Kashif:

Our dear thread has appeared on Nairaland's front page! Who says Naija no go better?

Contrats Blog icon. I no go mind a one or two mugs of beer on your account this weekend wink
you can put that bill on me bro, thank God its friday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meteorxtra(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nice Trading week wink
Thanks to all the clients from this thread that got MoneySpinner EA
Majority came from here despite nay sayings
I encourage those whose got the EA to post their result here too
attached is the screenshot of the latest results from this working EA
I m going to create a topic here on designing profitable EAs and how to work with them to achieve good profits
Check older posts for old results
Contact Daylis Consulting on 017418223 or send a mail with the title "Request EA" to daylisgroup@live.com

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
Wow! This is a wonderful thread.I have lost ova 80k in forex.But am stil want to trade,can anyone advice me on how to go about it.I hear someone here talking about ova 500pips a week! How did u do that,i realy want to learn wot i dont know,am not trading for nw cos am out of cash.Pls advice me on what to do.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
Wow! This is a wonderful thread.I have lost ova 80k in forex.But am stil want to trade,can anyone advice me on how to go about it.I hear someone here talking about ova 500pips a week! How did u do that,i realy want to learn wot i dont know,am not trading for nw cos am out of cash.Pls advice me on what to do.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
Am so loving EU right now.
Down and up
Chop Chop Chop

Over 200pips on EU alone

Are we there yet? cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
JAkpayen:

shocked shocked Yeah! our great FX thread made it to front page. Time to short EU ahead next week.

I am with you on this one, i just SHORTED EU from 1.4498, SL at 1.45xx and TP at 1.41xx, might take profit before 1.41xx but its all good sha.

@Jazes

Nobi small thing, 50% profit in a day is ridiculous all thanks to GU and EU, almost 200 pips down to 1.433x and back up to almost 1.45xx, GU same thing, i wish i was handling something like $2M account, sha i for just go buy half of nitel next week. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
LaconicINC:

below is a demo achieved of 500 or 50 pips  in one hour (depending on your broker`s digit and money invested, 5 digit users calculate the last digit as a pip,depending on your leverage and lot, a pip is = to $1 in this pic below)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
here is the result of the achieved $500 take profit

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
guys if you have been following my post and pictures the indicator in the pics above is what i gave this guy and i posted an up by 3:55 pm today and now is 7:00pm so here is the latest picture so all u need is this indicator and how to use it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.