Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

All Dongle Issues - Satellite TV Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All Dongle Issues (50044 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / For Dongle Users / Browsing The Net With Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: All Dongle Issues by cycluse: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
thank you
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2011
biss1:

@versace400

Okay. Let me check. I will post it as soon as I get it. Meanwhile, have you tried 1.71?
yes i have tried it. infact virtually every updates that is available i have tried but no show yet. i will appreciate it friend
Re: All Dongle Issues by mcdans1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hello all,
need help on getting loading softw for my dog in GH.
Re: All Dongle Issues by mcdans1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
Why is no one talking about the 2011 dogs?
Re: All Dongle Issues by mcdans1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ varsace400
please could you email me the loader and the softwares you have. my mail is mc_dans@yaoo.com
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
mc_dans:

@ varsace400
please could you email me the loader and the softwares you have. my mail is mc_dans@yaoo.com
sorry my network is not that strong to send files of such now. I can do it later. Hope u understand me.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2011
@versace400

There are two things you have to confirm from your friend:
1. What is the date of the so called v1.65 firmware. We can use the date to identify it as every place I have checked, there is no v1.65. From v1.64 the next is v1.66.
2. Did he flash his dog with microbox I to microbox II firmware.

Finally, if he is so sure he has v1.65, then let him pass it on to you for God's sake.

Regards
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2011
@versace400

This is the only seach that is near your request. You may wish to explore any of the possibilities. The extension is below the search result.

PAKISTANI-FORUM.COM . ASIA & PAKISTAN'S NO.1 SATELLITE FORUM ,
www.pakistani-forum.com/forum/news/, /microbox, /page1720.ht, - Cached
MICROBOX 1 ORIGNAL 1.65 OK ON 11283V27500 Image. Read more : DHMKA MICRO BOX 1 WORKING | Views : 132 | Replies : 3 ,

http://www.pakistani-forum.com/forum/news/forum/microbox-digital-receiver-f128/page1720.html

Gud night.
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2011
biss1:

@versace400

There are two things you have to confirm from your friend:
1. What is the date of the so called v1.65 firmware. We can use the date to identify it as every place I have checked, there is no v1.65.  From v1.64 the next is v1.66.
2. Did he flash his dog with microbox I to microbox II firmware.

Finally, if he is so sure he has v1.65, then let him pass it on to you for God's sake.

Regards
U're very correct. Even me i couldnt find that 1.65 everywhere i only got from 1.61, 1.62, 64,66,67,68,69 and even if the said 1.65 is available, it would have been expired and it will definitely not work. Thanks i appreciate ur effort. I currently have the one of June update and it writes that it expires on december 2011 but still not showing. That us where it is baffling me and people claim microbox is working. i think i need an honest person from the house to confirm if microbox is truly working now and if it is true with which update is it working
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 1:13am On Sep 04, 2011
mc_dans:

@ varsace400
I have sent the loader to you as requested. As per the software, none of them is working yet
Re: All Dongle Issues by Olupeace12: 3:38am On Sep 04, 2011
@all.(yoruba proverb say that egu nla logbeyin igbale)keep wh avat** is coming back again GOD bles u all fta 4life.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2011
GOOD MORNING @ALL HOPE U ALL SLEEP WELL.
PLZ LETS CONTINUE OUR RESEARCH GOD WILL LEAD OUR WAY TODAY (AMEN)
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2011
Olupeace12:

@all.(yoruba proverb say that egu nla logbeyin igbale)keep wh avat** is coming back again GOD bles u all fta 4life.
@Olupeace12
DA D**V OPEN DEIR LOOP HOLES OOOOOOOOOOO,
FROM MY OWN THINKING DE ARE TRYING TO BLOCK RENAMING SERVERS.
HAVE KEEP MA FINGER CROSS.
THKS
Re: All Dongle Issues by arsenal1(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2011
versace400:

U're very correct. Even me i couldnt find that 1.65 everywhere i only got from 1.61, 1.62, 64,66,67,68,69 and even if the said 1.65 is available, it would have been expired and it will definitely not work. Thanks i appreciate your effort. I currently have the one of June update and it writes that it expires on december 2011 but still not showing. That us where it is baffling me and people claim microbox is working. i think i need an honest person from the house to confirm if microbox is truly working now and if it is true with which update is it working
Its micro2 dat is working and not micro1.There is no amount of software that will make micro1 work as far as i know. But micro1 can be upgraded to micro2 by changing a particular chip. bt now the chip is scarce. I CAN CONFIRM THAT MICROBOX II IS WORKING
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2011
arsenal1:

Its micro2 dat is working and not micro1.There is no amount of software that will make micro1 work as far as i know. But micro1 can be upgraded to micro2 by changing a particular chip. bt now the chip is scarce. I CAN CONFIRM THAT MICROBOX II IS WORKING

@ arsenal1,
but mbox 1 can b converted to mbox 2 without changing any chip?
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2011
@newtonn
Yes I suppose. With the Microbox I to II firmware.
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2011
@biss, thanks so much. @Newtonn, pls help me in anyway you can
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2011
versace400:

@biss, thanks so much. @Newtonn, pls help me in anyway you can

OR U CAN GO TO THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE @http://micro-box.weebly.com/software-downloads.html
ALL U NEED ARE DEIR
READ WELL AND SOLVE UR CHALLENGE
THKS
Re: All Dongle Issues by Abdul010: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2011
Of course there is microbox1 v1.65 n dat is wat am using currently u can get it on this link: http://microbox4u.com/
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2011
@newtonn!
are you the one i saw in Digital Vortex? My guy you do go places! More grease to your elbow! I beg help find solution to this avatar 2 problem now!
Thumb-up men!
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2011
Abdul010:

Of course there is microbox1 v1.65 n dat is wat am using currently u can get it on this link: http://microbox4u.com/
Thanks. I have downloaded that 1.65 version but do i need to convert my microbox 1 to microbox 2 before i could use it or i can use it straight?
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2011
versace400:

Thanks. I have downloaded that 1.65 version but do i need to convert my microbox 1 to microbox 2 before i could use it or i can use it straight?
I have put the 1.65 version but i guess there is a problem with my box, it writes the serial number has expired. Pls how do i reactivate my serial number? Can i have ur number so that we can talk better
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2011
@ALL NAIRALAND MEMBERS,
GUESS WHAT,
WHITE MAN SAYS,  PRAYER MINUS READING EQUALS TO FAILURE,
ALSO SAYS BY WHITE,  GOD WILL NEVER WASTE THE HARD WORK OF A WORKER,
YORUBA MAN SAYS,  ATELE OWO ENI KO NI TAN NI JE (PALM OF your HAND WILL NEVER DECISIVE YOU)
HMMMMMMMMMM
AM MAKING A POSITIVE PROGRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grin
LATTER GUYS

Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2011
@Newtonn
Here comes another new day. the Ultimate search continues, i have a strong feeling that the solution is around the corner. i placed a call through to china last night, to a company claiming to have designed Microbox 4, i intentionally didn't call the avatar guys. I call their partners in research and i played ignorant of the dongles problem, the client service assistant that answered my call said the Microbox 4 (Dongle family) is on the verge of completion and that she is going to forward me a mail immediately work is completed on their end. i see it closer than imagined. Perhaps this is the time for the students to teach the teacher, i know alot of NLanders haven't really been sleeping in the last 6 days, As much as we stay glued to our PC's let's look inward and fundle with our dogs, they will surely bark soon! The countdown begins, !
@Newtonn
Keep ur head up! the solution is around the corner!!!
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2011
This is what i observe with the microbox version 1.65, when i put it, the receiver says the serial number S/N is expired but when i clean it and put another update, i doesnt write serial number expired. What can i do cos this is the version people that use microbox claims they are using. Pls someone should help me out
Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2011
@ All
As many the have the FTA 2011 Reciever let your mind be at rest, what you have is same as Avatar 2. So immediately we get solution to Avatar2, your dogs too will receive the power to bark!
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2011
versace400:

This is what i observe with the microbox version 1.65, when i put it, the receiver says the serial number S/N is expired but when i clean it and put another update, i doesnt write serial number expired. What can i do cos this is the version people that use microbox claims they are using. Pls someone should help me out

@ versace400
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "the receiver says the serial number S/N is expired" ARE TRYING TO UR DONGLE RECEIVER OR DECODER RECEIVER?
PLZ LETS NO UR ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
THKS
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
chemvic:

@Newtonn
Here comes another new day. the Ultimate search continues, i have a strong feeling that the solution is around the corner. i placed a call through to china last night, to a company claiming to have designed Microbox 4, i intentionally didn't call the avatar guys. I call their partners in research and i played ignorant of the dongles problem, the client service assistant that answered my call said the Microbox 4 (Dongle family) is on the verge of completion and that she is going to forward me a mail immediately work is completed on their end. i see it closer than imagined. Perhaps this is the time for the students to teach the teacher, i know alot of NLanders haven't really been sleeping in the last 6 days, As much as we stay glued to our PC's let's look inward and fundle with our dogs, they will surely bark soon! The countdown begins, !
@Newtonn
Keep your head up! the solution is around the corner!!!
@chemvic YOU ARE RIGHT.
LETS PREPARE FOR OUR ROCK TIME.
THKS
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2011
chemvic:

@ All
As many the have the FTA 2011 Reciever let your mind be at rest, what you have is same as Avatar 2. So immediately we get solution to Avatar2, your dogs too will receive the power to bark!

@chemvic, YEAH. BUT AVATAR MANUFACTURER CALL IT FAKE!!!
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
Newtonn:

@ versace400
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "the receiver says the serial number S/N is expired" ARE TRYING TO your DONGLE RECEIVER OR DECODER RECEIVER?
PLZ LETS NO your ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
THKS
It is microbox that says the S/N is expired but when i clean that particular version 1.65 and put another version, it doesnt say so anymore but some people claim to be using this version. How possible is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week / All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.