Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development (4866 Views)

S/west Apc Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development / Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate / Sw Apc Prayers For A Pdp Se Or Ss Presidential Candidate Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by AngelGabbyShara(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Describe him as Emeritus Governor

The State Publicity Secretaries of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) in the South West zone have described the immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, CON as an Emeritus Governor who served both his state and country meritoriously.

The team of publicists visited Fayemi in his Ado Ekiti private residence at the weekend, where they urged the ex-Ekiti helmsman not to relent in giving more of himself to Nigeria and humanity as a whole, despite his serving out his two-term as a governor as statutorily required

They described as patriotic and statesmanlike the decision of the ex-Governor to drop his ambition to rule the country, and pulled his political weight behind Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who eventually emerged as the party's presidential candidate.

It would be recalled that the former minister of solid minerals made a surprise withdrawal from the presidential primary of the APC, and declared support for Senator Tinubu, and has since been working assiduously to ensure his (Tinubu's) victory at the 2023 presidential poll.

Responding, Dr. Fayemi assured his visitors that he was ready to be at the forefront of campaigns to ensure victory for the candidates of his party in the 2023 general election.

Dr. Fayemi, who made history as the first governor to handover to a successor in Ekiti State, warned that Nigeria should not be allowed to fall into wrong hands.

"We should do everything possible to ensure the nation continues its journey along the path of stability, prosperity and greatness", he added.

The former Chairman, Nigeria Governors' Forum continued: "As a progressive party, populated by resourceful and passionate patriots, we must ensure that no stone is left unturned to mobilize support for our presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is clearly the best among the pack of those seeking to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in office come May 2023. We have the wherewithal to run a successful campaign for our presidential and other candidates. The presidential election, in particular, is ours to lose."

Highpoint of the courtesy visit was the proclamation of the immediate past Ekiti State helmsman as an Emeritus Governor on account of his high-profile stewardship, characterised by numerous achievements and enviable record of service to the country.

The party publicists at the meeting included Hons Tunde Oladunjoye (Ogun), Segun Dipe (Ekiti), Alex Kalejaye (Ondo), Adunola Oyewole (Osun), Olawale Sadare (Oyo) while Seye Oladejo (Lagos) was unavoidably absent. smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by Toluwanise247(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Okay

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by Veramirabel: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Still check my advert for more
Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by mrvitalis(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
I have challenged APC people here over and over again

For every project of fayemi and osun governor you name I would name 5 project ikpeazu started and completed

I dare someone pick up this challenge ... ikpeazu is said to be the worst governor in Igbo land by igbos ...so it's should be and easy challenge

I dare agbado boys and urchins
Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by Sojmuta: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Txxv

Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by PointZerom: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thifnubu remains a certified drug lord.

Our CBN will be in trouble if Thifnubu is elected.
Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by zaharunasiru: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by Moh247: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
He built Cargo airport within 3 years, yet no noise or publicity
Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Well deserved!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has invested so much in Human development.

2 Likes

Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by shemauaminuharu: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by digitalmonster(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fayemi is one Nigerian politician I so much like, his gentility and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
This sponsored political post and award is meaningless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ikpeazu is always called all sort of names but he is better than this Fayemi and some other governors lipsrsealed

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

2 Likes

Re: SW APC Publicists Applaud Fayemi's Contributions To National Development by emmy9500: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
He built Cargo airport within 3 years, yet no noise or publicity

Have you seen an airport without a control tower?

Even him is ashamed to publicize it

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo Was Driven By Ambition For Himself & His Yoruba People –Achebe / b / 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.