Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com (1010 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down / What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do / What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com by free2: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hello TruDigits.com admin,
What is wrong with your hosting service? Why is it happening when my client is on my neck for his website to go live on net?
Please address this fast!
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com by DualCore1: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
This is the mail that was sent out to everyone.

==========
Hello dear customer,

We had a server outage as a result of a faulty driver on the network card of one of the servers. We have been able to fix this problem and I am deeply sorry for the inconveniences this caused you. Although not all servers were affected but we had over 300 sites affected. All sites have been restored with no data loss.

Some clients sent mails asking what the problem was, we are sorry we could not reply all the mails and tickets as we had to concentrate on fixing this ASAP.

Thanks to ALL the clients that called in and used the live chat, your calm response in the face of this outage is encouraging.

We hope to keep going from strength to strength and we will carry all along.

Thank you for choosing us as your webhosting partner.

Best Regards,

Sawyerr Ken
==========
Servers affected:

bravo.trudigits.com
delta.trudigits.com

Total downtime: 8 hours sad, really sorry.

Sorry for the problems. The node is fine now. We've not had a downtime in 2 years and have learned a couple of things from this one.
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
No hay problema amigo.
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com by databoy247(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ dual core, no wonder you have been keeping a low profile. Thank God all is well and you are back.

Cheers.
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com by sisqology(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
*dhtml:

No hay problema amigo.

English only on Nairaland please, otherwise BAN!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Caramba! (Same as Haba!)
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com by sisqology(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^hahaha, The thing looks/sounds like tapa lingo sef
Re: What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
Forgive and forget tongue

(1) (Reply)

W3sx.com Mobile Builder / I Don Tire! I Wan Sale Am / Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.