Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Does Ghosts Truely Exits - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Ghosts Truely Exits (1061 Views)

12 Real Ghosts Caught On Camera / Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) / Fellow Nairalanders:is Police Truely Our Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ghosts Truely Exits by chmod777: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Please I need your brain my naija people who are in the diaspora and at home, who are "educated" and seemingly civilized and exposed.
Could some one tell me from facts, not cliché, not folk tales, not tell tales, not imagination, not hear say, not by faith, but in reality just like I am typing on my computer right now,
1. Is there anything like ghost ?
2. is there any difference from a lifeless human body and a lifeless goat, dog, cow, chicken body ?
3. is it possible harness ghost "if it exists" for realistic objectives and also to meet modern human intellectual and economic needs

I am on a intensive work on this, and need ur input like an educated man, convincing and not "beer parlor point of view, or village priest or religious zealot or atheist/agnostic.
thanks.
I would appreciate ALL sorts of ideas.
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by ice234: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
I think its imagination but ,
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by r231(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
yes

in my backyard grin grin
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by ice234: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2011
Lol. Nice one
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by Stels: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Honestly, there's no such thing as 'ghosts'. It is just a figment of d imaginations of those who claimed 2 hv seen dem. Dese claims re actually beliefs arising 4rm either a story heard or movie watched which creates a picture in d brain. It tries as much as possible 2 work hand- in - hand wit organs like eyes, ears, etc so as 2 give a correct interpretation of wat it is been fed. So, wen dese stories are heard or seen, d brain absorbs, interprete, n retains dem so dat wen situations like dat come along, it acceses it so dat wen situations like dat come along, it acceses it
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by femeluaka(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ghosts/Phantoms are real and they exist in reality.when a man attains a certain spiritual level,certain things are required/done,those things make him god-like.god-like things don't die easy because whatever that makes him so does not enhance the physical alone,which is mortal but the spiritual,which is immortal.in the case of (physical) death,there must be a reversal in whatever he was engaged with/in during his natural life.if this is not done,the man will live on,most times,disturbing.There is NO difference inbtw the corpes of a goat and (an average/ordinary) man, LETS LIVE SIMPLE
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by amiskurie(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
@poster.I'm not sure of that question.let me just gist u wat I ve seen.its about a popular islamic cleric(sheihk), after his death,he was wrapped and prayed unto,ready fOr burial only to varnished before everyones eyes.also,there is this real story of an 11years old Habeeb who was buried after he died, ,4 days later a dirty
Man with wounds allover stormed the community and the boys home threatning they must dig out the dead boy or faces some terrible happenings.the community men eventually came out to dig on the boys grave.
, when digging,they saw the corpse still wrapped in white.they called out is name and he shakes,rises up gently and people flees.the bold ones unwrapped the boy and took him back hope.he was dead and grounded for four days.now he had injuries on his back which he had laid down for four days.he lost his memory and had to be repeat many classes down to pry 0ne.the mystry man wasn't lieing.who do u think the mystry man was?, deal with dis!
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by LoveIcon: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
Yes, ghost exist but it is not the real person, rather his or her familier spirit.
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by ice234: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
they are all over my kitchen pls help
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by Widow(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2011
Yes, ghosts exists. I have seen one. It changed the course of my life.
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 25, 2011
Does Ghosts Truely Exits

grin grin

yes, GHOSTS TRULY DO EXIST.
Re: Does Ghosts Truely Exits by Widow(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
Take a walk through any cemetery about 3am. Then post your laughters here :-)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Meanings Of These Nairaland/internet Abbreviations? / Back Again / Why Didn't You Go Home For 2012 Yuletide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.