Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45805 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
coogar:

bo[i]o[/i]bs for women
scrotum for men.

grin grin grin grin
Innocent young women like me should definitely stay away from you.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin
Innocent young women like me should definitely stay away from you.

come to me, naijababe. . . .coogar is harmless.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
Very informative thread.

Poster

where were you raised and can you share with us how you became a witch.

These souls you say you drain from your victims- what are the physical manifestations of people who have been attacked by you and your group. ie symptoms.

Do they lose weight, develop some sickness, etc.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
I think we now have a clearer picture of what's fueling the happenings in some parts of nigeria.

And many of these people are overseas as well.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
congoshine:

Lol at the flogging grin grin grin grin

Just drain,why flogging - you be MOPOL undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kneel down. Omo MAMA IKA.

Flogging is a deep ritual. If we want just blood, we can just cut neck and eat blood. But as we flogg the pain enters the mind. We use special whip - it is heated to white heat and made of flexible iron, and then we put witch pepper on it. As we flog, the witch pepper enter the blood and seize the soul and transfer to witch slowly. The pain make the man subjugate himself to witch.

So flogging is a must.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
I already gave real life example of instance of draining by witch flogging in history but nobody listen -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-749441.0.html

Recently I opened a thread to educate people on the real nature of Witches and the eternal practice of witchcraft.

I taught you all about the downward spiral of blood.

Now I will use this thread to give real life examples of witch draining both historically and in reality.

Here is one historical instance of witch draining -

Elizabeth Brownrigg

Elizabeth Brownrigg (1720 – September 14, 1767) was an 18th-century murderess. Her victim, Mary Clifford, was one of her domestic servants, who died from cumulative injuries and associated infected wounds. As a result of witness testimony and medical evidence at her trial, Brownrigg was hanged at Tyburn in September 1767.

Early life: 1720–1765

Born in 1720 to a working class family, Elizabeth married James Brownrigg, an apprentice plumber, while still a teenager. She gave birth to sixteen children, but only three survived infancy. In 1765, Elizabeth, James and their son John moved to Flower de Luce Road in London's Fetter Lane. James was prospering from his career as a plumber, and Elizabeth was a respected midwife. As a result of her work, Saint Dunstans Parish appointed her overseer of women and children, and she was given custody of several female children as domestic servants from the London Foundling Hospital.

Foundling Hospital: vocational and educational debate

Since Thomas Coram had founded it in 1739, there had been constant debate about what the station of the Foundling Hospital's young charges should be. There was debate over whether they were being overeducated, or whether they should be subject to vocational education and trained for apprenticeships, which would lead to future stable lives as domestic servants.

The latter was decided upon, and the Foundling Hospital began to tender older children and young adolescents for vocational training as apprentices in 1759, shortly before the events described in this entry took place. Elizabeth Brownrigg was not the only abusive adult who used hapless children as virtual slave labour, however, as contemporary accounts indicate. After the events described in this entry, the Foundling Hospital instituted greater safeguards of oversight for apprenticeship tendering, and reported cases of apprentice abuse dropped considerably.

Elizabeth Brownrigg proved ill-suited to the task of caring for her foundling domestic servants and soon began to engage in severe physical abuse. This often involved stripping her young charges Unclad, chaining them to wooden beams or pipes, and then whipping them severely with switches, bullwhip handles and other implements for the slightest infraction of her rules. Mary Jones, one of her earlier charges, ran away from her house and sought sanctuary with the London Foundling Hospital. After a medical examination, the Governors of the London Foundling Hospital demanded that James Brownrigg keep his wife's abusive tendencies in check, but enforced no further action.

Heedless of this reprimand, Brownrigg also severely abused two other domestic servants, Mary Mitchell and Mary Clifford. Like Jones before her, Mitchell sought refuge from the abusive behavior of her employer, but John Brownrigg forced her to return to Flower de Luce Road. Clifford was entrusted to Brownrigg's care, despite the Governors earlier concerns about her abusive behavior toward her charges. As a result, Brownrigg engaged in more excessive punishment toward Clifford. She was kept Unclad, forced to sleep on a mat inside a coal hole, and when she forced open cupboards for food because she was fed only bread and water, Elizabeth Brownrigg repeatedly beat her for a day's duration, chained to a roof beam in her kitchen.

By June 1767, Mitchell and Clifford were experiencing infection of their untreated wounds, and Brownrigg's repeated assaults gave them no time to heal. However, Brownrigg's neighbours were beginning to suspect something was awry within her household, and resultantly, they asked the London Foundling Hospital to further investigate the premises. As a result, Brownrigg yielded Mary Mitchell, but Foundling Hospital Inspector Grundy then demanded to know where Clifford was, and took James Brownrigg prisoner, although Elizabeth and John Brownrigg escaped.

Public feeling ran high against the Brownriggs, ensuring their capture would be swift. In Wandsworth, a chandler recognised the fugitives, and the trio stood trial in the Old Bailey in August 1767.

By this time, Mary Clifford had succumbed to her infected wounds, and Elizabeth Brownrigg was charged with her murder. At the trial, Mary Mitchell testified against her former employer, as did Grundy and an apprentice of James Brownrigg. Medical evidence and autopsy results indicated that Brownrigg's repeated assaults and negligence of Clifford's injuries had contributed to the fourteen year old's death, so Elizabeth Brownrigg was sentenced to hang at Tyburn and her corpse be publicly dissected. While awaiting execution she expressed remorse and prayed for salvation. Crowds condemned her on the way to her execution, and even sixty years later, the The Newgate Calendar crime periodical still bore testimony to the impression that Elizabeth Brownrigg's crimes had made on Georgian and Victorian England. Both the Newgate Calendar and Old Bailey trial records are available online, and are cited below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Brownrigg

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
@Iya Witch,^^^
O wise one,please pardon my ignorance,but could you explain how this story relates to witchcraft and draining of blood?
Sounds like a plain story of domestic violence to me.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Iya Witch,^^^
O wise one,please pardon my ignorance,but could you explain how this story relates to witchcraft and draining of blood?
Sounds like a plain story of domestic violence to me.

I am so glad someone took the time to read the epistle. I ask simpu kweshion, she dey tell me tales by moonlight grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ naijababe and Richvkunt -

kneel down.

I am only showing you how draining happens. for real witch one major way is hot iron whip, snake whip flogging with witch pepper.

the reason i gave this answer is because someone ask why the flogging.

now, initiated witch also drain by normal flogging in house. Normal people think it is domestic abuse but it is initiated witch doing it own draining. That is what Elizabeth Brownrigg was doing, flogging the girl servant until she die. Is not just normal to flog little girl for 24 hours straight. That is witch at work doing draining.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
then you must not be Nigerian. that ritual is for witches of the west.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

grin grin grin grin grin
Iya Witch:

kneel down.

You sef prostrate.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 2:56am On Sep 06, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

its used in nigeria too.

mostly practiced on children i should think.

the poster is trying to show a link between witchcraft in nigeria/africa and overseas.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2011
Iya Witch:

kneel down.

I am only showing you how draining happens. for real witch one major way is hot iron whip, snake whip flogging with witch pepper.

the reason i gave this answer is because someone ask why the flogging.

now, initiated witch also drain by normal flogging in house. Normal people think it is domestic abuse but it is initiated witch doing it own draining. That is what Elizabeth Brownrigg was doing, flogging the girl servant until she die. Is not just normal to flog little girl for 24 hours straight. That is witch at work doing draining.

@Iya Witch,
Thank you for the your wise explanation although I must admit I am a lot more confused by your answer,however I have another question for you:Are you married or do you have a partner? Do you have children?Do you have relations?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Iya Witch,
Thank you for the your wise explanation although I must admit I am a lot more confused by your answer,

What confusing you? Pain enter mind and drain energy. Energy enter into witch.

however I have another question for you:Are you married or do you have a partner? Do you have children?Do you have relations?

None of the above. Only take human form and go about for draining.

Initiated witch can do all this things because initiated witch is human being. I am not human being.,
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
tpia@:

Very informative thread.

Poster

where were you raised and can you share with us how you became a witch.

I explained that i am real witch, not initiated witch. Real witch is not human being, is not "raised" does not "become" witch, rather is always witch.

Real witch come from deep pit and enter cavity in planets to rise as human being and go about to drain back to cavity and back to Pit.

These souls you say you drain from your victims- what are the physical manifestations of people who have been attacked by you and your group. ie symptoms.

Do they lose weight, develop some sickness, etc.

Many manifestations. Sometimes sudden death without manifestation. Sometimes emaciation. Person grow lean and lose appetite for no apparentr reason. Sometimes ill-luck in business and life and downward fortunes. Sometimes terminal illness. Cancer is one major deterioration which is mostly done by witch. Not all cancer though. Mnay times people wake up from sleep and see whip marks and scratches on their body. Witch have been active when this happens. Many other manifestations. Too many to mention i think.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by ochallo: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
iya witch are you using this medium to drain also?

i saw you in my dream persuading me to be a witch, i embarassed you seriously and stoned you with your cake.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
@Iya Witch,
So all you do in life is drain and drink blood,must be a pretty boring and negative live.
Don't you engage in any positive activity?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
^ she does. she is decreasing the world population which is growing very fast.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
Iya Witch:

I explained that i am real witch, not initiated witch. Real witch is not human being, is not "raised" does not "become" witch, rather is always witch.

Real witch come from deep pit and enter cavity in planets to rise as human being and go about to drain back to cavity and back to Pit.

in other words, you do not know/remember how you became a witch.

either that or you dont want to reveal the information.

Many manifestations. Sometimes sudden death without manifestation. Sometimes emaciation. Person grow lean and lose appetite for no apparentr reason. Sometimes ill-luck in business and life and downward fortunes. Sometimes terminal illness. Cancer is one major deterioration which is mostly done by witch. Not all cancer though. Mnay times people wake up from sleep and see whip marks and scratches on their body. Witch have been active when this happens. Many other manifestations. Too many to mention i think.

undecided

May Jesus forgive you all.

quite banal. undecided
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by cantell(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2011
tpia@:

in other words, you do not know/remember how you became a witch.

either that or you dont want to reveal the information.

undecided

May Jesus forgive you all.

quite banal. undecided
Lol.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by smithll: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
@iya witch, bow down. There was this man that gave a lecture at an islamic gathering and he made mention of his encounter with your folks in his dreams and how he was able to conquer them by reciting some quranic verses. Although, I found it hard to belief the man's story cos i didn't have the first hand knowledge about the extraterrestial forces, but by going through your thread and the answers you provided, I take it that the man was saying the truth, no?, with the ability of the man to successfully overpower your folks, does this means that there are some people that are special and not even your folks can dear to attack them as they will be whipped and chased back to their cavity?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 3:22am On Sep 09, 2011
Has Iya Witch been banned or she has drained herself shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by member53(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2011
congoshine:

Has Iya Witch been banned or she has drained herself shocked shocked shocked shocked
iya witch sells akamu, she realy needs 2 drain mo', 2pay 4 subscription 2 keepup wit d thread, Hahahaaaha

wat an hilarious thread, 9ce concept iya witch, i must commend. D part i realy like is d agitations, u cud obviously percieve d uneaziness of some posters, and its a goodway 2 drive pple bac 2 GOD. Quite captivatin thrd,
Iya witch u ar gettin 2soft, get mo' scary articles online, n' abg thre's alot of blasphemous posts in the thrd ask GOD 4 4givnes @ d end, n dnt 4get to add *TO GOD BE THE GLORY* like a regular nollywood movie.

Where is luciferman?
@luciferman, 9ce poem u gat there. But next time, try to compose one by ursef. 9ja peeps wit expo!

@therestposters, 10x 4 comin out, mmmwaah! Luv yall.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2011
ONE REALLY WONDERS JUST HOW SUPERSTITIOUS NIGERIANS CAN BE.

MY HOAX IS OVER. TO THOSE WHO SAW IT FOR WHAT IT WAS, MORE GREASE TO YOUR GREAT MINDS.

TO THE MANY SMALL MINDS WHO WERE PETRIFIED AND RAINED DOWN PRAYERS AND CURSES; I SAY THIS TO YOU: I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU NEED TO REALLY GROW UP. PUT ASIDE CHILDISH SPIRITUAL NOTIONS AND DEVELOP YOUR MIND IN THE OPEN AND SIMPLE WORKINGS OF GOD AND CREATION. IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WOULD NEVER AGAIN NEED TO BE RIDICULED BY THE FEAR OF THE NON-EXISTENT, OR THE REMOTE.

WITH THAT, I TAKE A BOW. . . .

Love from. . . .an aspiring writer and comedian . . . .

Yours, Iya Witch!

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PastorKun(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2011
@Iya witch
You can as well reveal your true identity now that the pranks are over.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
yes but your revelations will now have no effect. you cant escape Iya. I have already cursed you and i cant take it back. Im sorry but you will suffer in the future, whether your a comedian or an astronaut.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by chines4(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

yes but your revelations will now have no effect. you cant escape Iya. I have already cursed you and i cant take it back. Im sorry but you will suffer in the future, whether your a comedian or an astronaut.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Enigma(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
Amusing read anyway! smiley
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
Iya Witch:

MY HOAX IS OVER. TO THOSE WHO SAW IT FOR WHAT IT WAS, MORE GREASE TO YOUR GREAT MINDS.

TO THE MANY SMALL MINDS WHO WERE PETRIFIED AND RAINED DOWN PRAYERS AND CURSES; I SAY THIS TO YOU: I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU NEED TO REALLY GROW UP. PUT ASIDE CHILDISH SPIRITUAL NOTIONS AND DEVELOP YOUR MIND IN THE OPEN AND SIMPLE WORKINGS OF GOD AND CREATION. IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WOULD NEVER AGAIN NEED TO BE RIDICULED BY THE FEAR OF THE NON-EXISTENT, OR THE REMOTE.

Yours, Iya Witch!
clap,clap,clap.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by EfeEkarume(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
Iya Witch:

Yours, Iya Witch!
What a superstory!!!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

OMG!!! Una no kill pesin for NL. You seem very disappointed that she's not a real witch.

@ Iya winch, a rather active imagination I dare say and you kept it going for 11 pages  grin I am sure I don't have to tell you not to do this in real life
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by member53(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2011
cry cheesy cheesy
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

, Watch out for part 2
moral of d story, be watchful n prayerful, there's really an lYA WITCH out there, ready 2 drain u, beware of okpo n oda evil agents, and pls go back to GOD, he's w8tin 4 u rite now.

Say this wit all sincerity
*O' GOD i accept u as my GOD n eternal father, look wit pity upon me, a sorrowful sinner, JESUS, thank u 4 dying on d cross 4 me, envelope my soul n takecontro henceforth, HOLY SPIRIT lead and direct me til d end of days. In JESUS name. Amen!*

i luv u all. Hope 2 c u in heaven
@iya witch, 9ce one

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Year God Died / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau / Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.