Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. (833 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / 10 Most Common Beauty Mistakes Made By Women That Turn Men Off. / 9 Words Used By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. by dealordea(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
You know what, I think it becomes clearly obvious, that the more success you have and the more willing you are to market yourself to available women, the more rejection you will suffer at times.You have to be willing to suffer more rejection in order to meet a greater number of women. How many times can one become complacent and stick in a relationship with someone they shouldn't be with, just so they don't have to deal with the hassles of dating?

The fact is, the more you put yourself out there, the more you will be rejected, but if you can quickly surmount these rejections, you will have met so many more women and had so many more experiences.

I have learned that no matter how good your game is, it is a crapshoot! One day you could meet 5 women and be successful with all of them and the next one, you strike out. That is simply because most women have no clue what they want. Many might be dating or not able to act on things, etc.

No longer will I let a rejection here or there bother me.

Peace out
Re: The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. by Pweety4me(f): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Good for you
Re: The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. by pendo89(f): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
deal_ordea:

You know what, I think it becomes clearly obvious, that the more success you have and the more willing you are to market yourself to available women, the more rejection you will suffer at times.You have to be willing to suffer more rejection in order to meet a greater number of women. How many times can one become complacent and stick in a relationship with someone they shouldn't be with, just so they don't have to deal with the hassles of dating?

The fact is, the more you put yourself out there, the more you will be rejected, but if you can quickly surmount these rejections, you will have met so many more women and had so many more experiences.

I have learned that no matter how good your game is, it is a crapshoot! One day you could meet 5 women and be successful with all of them and the next one, you strike out. That is simply because most women have no clue what they want. Many might be dating or not able to act on things, etc.

The bolded caught my attention. See,it really depends on where you are fishing Op.
Its very easy to catch small and cheap fish near the shore than the big and quality ones in the deep seas.
Some settle for less and keep complaining.They cannot weather the storms to get what is valuable.
Dare and go deep sea fishing and 'reduce' the chances of rejection.
But see,you must also be a good sailor and fisherman to be able to do this.
The fearful stay at the shore or wait at the market place.

Second yeah you are right.Most of us women enter relationships without a clue of what we really want.
We live it to figure itself out.
Re: The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. by donguutti: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
the boy is growing up, its part of life, rejection is part of the game, perseverance bring result, as pendo opined abt fishes, if a fisherman catches no fish in a day, would he stop fishing-NO, same for everything else
Re: The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. by claremont(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
@OP: There are much more worse things in life than worrying about being rejected by ladies. Actually, it's ladies who get rejected more by guys.
Re: The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. by Goldieluks: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
##cover mouth abeg##^^ embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Future Baby Mamas With Good Genes / Ways To Enrich Your Marriage And Relationship / Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.