Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs (22270 Views)

Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu / 12 Things Nigerian Customs Service Wants You To Know About Clearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Pwettylinda(f): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pls mod help me push this to the right section cool

A friend of mine sent me a package using USPS (United States Postal services). And he sent me the tracking number.

The package arrived Nigeria with 5 days, the tracking status shows it is with the customs.

Custom processing

This is about 10 days after arrival, status still says custom processing.

Confused right now, how do I get the items.

How long does custom processing takes?
And what does it mean

Help pls....running out of patience undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by ganisucks(f): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pwettylinda:

A friend of mine sent me a package using USPS (United States Postal services). And he sent me the tracking number.

The package arrived Nigeria with 5 days, the tracking status shows it is with the customs.

Custom processing

And what does it mean

If it's white powder, I suggest you go and cabbash at mountain of fire.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Pwettylinda(f): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
ganisucks:

If it's white powder, I suggest you go and cabbash at mountain of fire.

Which kind yeye white powder

51 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by LeoDeKing: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Go to customs office and find out.

Nairaland is not customs customer care unit.

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by VeryWickedGoat: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
OP they're waiting for you to show.

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Dollarremix(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lolzzz..... better interrogate that well.before Custom go come carry you go where you no know

44 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Pwettylinda(f): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lalasticlala pls help me

I need experience people on this shocked

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by MikeofAfrica: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Lalasticlala pls help me

I need experience people on this shocked

I can help you clear the package from the Custom.
However you will need to confide in me what is inside the package.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Pwettylinda(f): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

I can help you clear the package from the Custom.
However you will need to confide in me what is inside the package.

Does it mean the customs have seized it? Or what?

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by ecolime(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Put a call across to them or visit their office.

Abi you dey fear?

38 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by viqSmallz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Confirm if you have duties or taxes to be paid. Pay and receive the shipment.
Check if there is other clearances to be done. Call customer care, don't just seat and complain on SM.
The process of clearance with the NCS isnt seamless yet. Make your move.

37 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Custom processing

And what does it mean

wait na....
Na Just 10 days o....

8 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Cerebellum: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
I hope its not eatable, if it is custom don help you chop half alreadygrin

14 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Yoretech(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Does it mean the customs have seized it? Or what?
Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nawao
Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Ayojb: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Boss don’t panic. Sometimes it stays long in customs before getting dispatched. Maybe they had too much goods on their hands. There was one time like that I waited for a package too. Unless if what’s inside is contraband. If it isn’t, I don’t think you have much to fear.

13 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by youngbabaj(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Go to there office

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by goldfish27(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Maybe it's due to the naira redesign after lunch they will resume operation. make sure you go along with the new note for hand greasing

8 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Abimbola29(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tell your ur friend to send you what he sent in details,then get back to us

14 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by WIZGUY69(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
I just checked your dp now. I'm not surprised 'He' sent package from USA to you. tongue

8 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Curdlebug(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Oga relax jareh! Your package will go through, as long it's not a banned item

5 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by xhamel89: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Custom processing

And what does it mean

It means your package is dutiable. You need to call the courier company. They will tell you what amount to pay by email. 10 days gone, custom can size your package.

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by FireUpNow(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
OP the package is genuine and you know the content and who sent it, then go to their office at the airport and make your findings. With some cash to wet those thieves who are customs officers and your parcel will happily be released to you but be careful of it's not something gotten with stolen credit card on r carding stuff or nor be maye send am and if e be maye ready to compromise

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by aycapri(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
I don’t think
Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Cmanforall: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
You need to pay duty.
I think it's 15%of the worth.
But confirm

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by noble71(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
shocked
Re: HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs by Kinzo0917(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Custom processing

And what does it mean

. If you are in abuja, contact ordinary president, they will help you recover it. Ordinary president is the founder of brekete radio and tv. You can watch brekete live from mondays to saturdays from 7am to 10am. They fight injustices in d society. Helping those who can't fight for them selves. You can watch them on facebook and youtube. If you need his whatsapp number, let me know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. / Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation / Petrol Tanker On Fire On Lagos-Benin Expressway, Roadside Shops Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.