Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress (1542 Views)

How Can I Change My Ip Address To Any Of These Countries / Please Help On How To Change My Ip Address / Free -"hide My Ip Software Activation Key" - For Grabs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by george31(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
Pls NLanders, How Can I Change My IP Adrress.
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
i suggest you use HIDEMYASS VPN

http://hidemyass.com/vpn/r191/
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by joomlaman(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
Yes ActiveMan is right. that is what i use.
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by george31(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thanks guys,but dont u think the fees are high,
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 26, 2011
download "free hide ip" dats wat i use .the trial version does not expire and its free but u can only change to us ip only.
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by chrisvicch: 1:59am On Aug 26, 2011
Note that even if you hide your ip using proxy, if you do anything against the law, they will trace the proxy ip to the proxy company and the proxy company will give the law your real ip.

Besides, never pay for VPN again. There are a lot of good excellent VPN that you can use out there.
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2011
Crap! So you still get caught eventually?

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by databoy247(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2011
You cant hide your IP. If they wanna get you, they will, VPN or not. It only works with some shopping sites that naturally hate Nigerians and have a weak system like all our sites in Nigeria. Whatever software or combo package you wanna use, just test it with your adsense ads. Den see weda google nor go ban you with a snap of the finger. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2011
databoy247:

You cant hide your IP. If they wanna get you, they will, VPN or not. It only works with some shopping sites that naturally hate Nigerians and have a weak system like all our sites in Nigeria. Whatever software or combo package you wanna use, just test it with your adsense ads. Den see weda google nor go ban you with a snap of the finger. grin grin
lol google will keep your computer id. so changing of ip no help for google adsense no try am,

but seriously get RDP. them no born Google to know, works for paypal and other's wey think them get security, lol grin
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by george31(m): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2011
hp it works for dating sites
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by jelly456: 4:46am On Apr 09, 2013
george31: Pls NLanders, How Can I Change My IP Adrress.

What type of ip address do you have?static or dynamic
If you are using static,you can't change your ip without your internet service provider permission.If you have dynamic ip address,it's possible to change your ip address.Once reset your modem connection .Your modem set by new ip.If you want to check what ip address you have,visit this site ip-details.com

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2013
Some Badt sharp guys in the house. grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? / Please Review - Cheapest Bulk SMS Provider In Nigeria / Mysql Deprecated Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.