Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? (16219 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Zenanted(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2011
even here in nigeria ,ur swag determines a lot,i cnt spend a dine 4 any lady n i get anythng i want instead dey spend 4me, dnt u knw d more u spend d mre she calls u a wuss its high time we change

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2011
^^All that is Bull but whatever, you are talking about Nigerian women. . grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2011
In the days of our mothers, Nigerian babes were hard to get then. But in this generation of ours, forget it. THE CHEAPEST things now in the world are naija babes. May God help the unmarried brothers in naija coz I don't think there are many babes outside there these days that are marriage materials in naija, even naija babes in uk or yankee are not even berra.

Most Naija babes are thieves, arrogant, stupid, beggars. All u need to sleep with a Nigerian babe now is to own a HONDA baby boy car and be able to buy ice cream, meat pie and popcorn. Check, there used to b many of them @ Galleria begging for popcorn from men, I don't know if they are still there these days.

Then who says they are HARD TO GET? On what criteria or from where are you coming? Get your facts before posting.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2011
tpacalipse:

In the days of our mothers, Nigerian babes were hard to get then. But in this generation of ours, forget it. THE CHEAPEST things now in the world are naija babes. May God help the unmarried brothers in naija coz I don't think there are many babes outside there these days that are marriage materials in naija, even naija babes in uk or yankee are not even berra.

Most Naija babes are thieves, arrogant, silly, beggars. All u need to sleep with a Nigerian babe now is to own a HONDA baby boy car and be able to buy ice cream, meat pie and popcorn. Check, there used to b many of them @ Galleria begging for popcorn from men, I don't know if they are still there these days.

Then who says they are HARD TO GET? On what criteria or from where are you coming? Get your facts before posting.

This post is wrong. I don't look for a man to provide anything for me. Don't know where this C-R_A_P is coming from.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2011
^^No one asked you. The thread is about Nigerian women and YOU my dear, aren't.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2011
kandiikane:

^^No one asked you. The thread is about Nigerian women and YOU my dear, aren't.

Its does not matter what your definition of NIGERIANNNNNESS is B_I_T_C_H. At the end of the day, Nigerians approach me. Shut your trap.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2011
@merger
Look, the major difference between a Nigerian babe and a white woman is that; a white woman would have achieved all she wants or almost all she wants in life (academic, finance, career, material things like e.t.c). And if she now sees that the only thing that is missing is a man, then she waits for a man to come while most Naija babes will never achieve anything, all they will be looking for is a man that will fulfill all their needs.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2011
tpacalipse:

@merger
Look, the major difference between a Nigerian babe and a white woman is that; a white woman would have achieved all she wants or almost all she wants in life (academic, finance, career, material things like e.t.c). And if she now sees that the only thing that is missing is a man, then she waits for a man to come while most Naija babes will never achieve anything, all they will be looking for is a man that will fulfill all their needs.

Totally wrong and false. I can only speak for myself. I run my own businesses. I create my own destiny and don't look at a man as a means to escaping poverty.  I believe everyone has the ability to make things happen in their life and should not depend on anyone. You can't predict the future. Better to be prepared than sorry.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2011
Ok then.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2011
^^Bull[i]sh[/i]it!! Ashawo business abi? So what if Nigerians approach you it does not make you Nigerian or Africa. . Silly girl. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2011
tpacalipse:

@merger
I see you are one of the fresh boat Africans with a white girlfriend.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Bull[i]sh[/i]it!! Ashawo business abi? So what if Nigerians approach you it does not make you Nigerian or Africa. . Silly girl. .

Perfect example of why I don't mess with the average Nigerian men. Look at the mentality.

I have never engaged in any activity in selling my body. I don't have to prove anything to you.

Haters will always hate. What else are they good for?

How is it so hard you to f--uccking understand that no one cares about your definition of Nigeriannnessss. Do I have to repeat this again? STFU
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2011
Who asked for proof? See you, you despise African men so much I can taste it. . My dear, you mindset stinks. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2011
kandiikane:

Who asked for proof? See you, you despise African men so much I can taste it. . My dear, you mindset stinks. .

and im supposed be upset because kandipoo think my mindset stinks. Instead swallow it. Your opinions does not matter. Live your life I live my life.  STFU.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ahahaha, but you are replying. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
I have not posted on here for almost a year. I have some free time.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
kandiikane:

u rily suck,gal.no sane and right minded 9ja boi will ever rude.dont spit ur eccentric mind on here again.confused lass
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
TRADEMARK:

u rily suck,gal.no sane and right minded 9ja boi will ever rude.dont spit your eccentric mind on here again.confused lass
Excuse me? Is this English? What is this? Abeg, write something we can understand. Rubbish!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Litmus: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
Fact is, Nigerian women are difficult to get and keep. i think it is because a lot of effort is put in to grow up a Nigerian girl. Most other African women are cheap and easy. Unfortunately for Nigerians, there is a tendency to call all Africans Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
Litmus:

Fact is, Nigerian women are difficult to get and keep. i think it is because a lot of effort is put in to grow up a Nigerian girl. Most other African women are cheap and easy. Unfortunately for Nigerians, there is a tendency to call all Africans Nigerians.
God forbid bad thing. . Insult your women all you want but don't include us in your rubbish.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Litmus: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Its true my dear though the truth hurts. I mean its alright for you fools to come on here writing crap and deceiving yourselves but out there in the real world facts are facts.

You go out there in the real world and ask real people questions such as Nigerian women and Ghanian women which do you think is the most prudish? and the answer would be Nigerian women. Nigerian women hold their heads high and are the most respected women in Africa.

go ask which women are the hardest to get, Nigerian women or Ghanian women, South African, Ethiopian, Tanzanian, Kenyan and the answer would be Nigerian women. the whole world recognizes that Nigerian people are very strict when it come to sexuality.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hey, all I am saying do not include us in the rubbish you are delving in. .Many of you men have no respect for African women when the woman who gave birth to you is an African.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Russialane(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
@kandiikane who you be sef , rubbish
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
Ahaha, your mama
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Russialane(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
nonsense angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
claremont: But is there any evidence that "playing hard to get" will make a guy value a girl more? I strongly doubt there is. Most Nigerian women engage in a thought process that is totally beyond the ability of a rational human being to understand; what prevents a girl who fancies a guy from making the first move as it's widely done in the western world?
ask them O
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by nelodiva: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hmmm,i had to join this forum becos of d question my reply is dat lyk buying stuff(eg blackberry porshe vs curve2) u value things u buy more xpensive dan wat u bought very cheap so der4 gals play hard 2get nt because dey dnt like u bt because dey wnt u 2 value dem evn more. myd u fake pple dnt av dt patience 2 wait and if dey eventualy do dey fyd it difficult 2 wanna go considering d tym and effort dey took to get the gal das ma opinion y most gals play hard to get
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by SEXYAMALUV(f): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmm such a pity to hear a man calling 9ja girls cheap ass, if dey ar cheap y do men go as far as paying their bride price or want to settle down with dem,dey would hv remain unmarrried so as to carry every gal dat cums their way.hiss . Men dat says dat ar d cheapest cos dey hv asked almost all d gals out to knw dey ar cheap.real men dnt abuse women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by trojan84(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Playin hard 2 get so dat d dude wil respect u is nt worth it, cos respect is an individual tin... If d guy z d type dat respects his ladies, he wil bt if nt he wont. No matter hw difficult u ar 2 get

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.