Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? (16205 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
Princek12:

Club was just an example. I am sorry for you if guys don't toast you. I am 99.9% sure that you are one of those nyanshless, hipless, and shapeless, worwor Naija girl.

Good luck in finding the guys who fit your preference, a preference you are not woman enough to state. Go sit down jor with your yeye preference.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

haha whatever you want to think. You acting like I'm begging to be toasted. It happens so what. Not a big deal. Most Nigerian don't fit what I want lol

every woman gets toasted.
not all toasters have good intentions for you. . .
most toasters are doing it for the s[i]e[/i]x. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
In her own case, maybe it's only s-ex she has got to offer. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

every woman gets toasted.
not all toasters have good intentions for you. . .
most toasters are doing it for the s[i]e[/i]x. . .

It really takes high intelligence to figure that out  cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Its really takes high intelligence to figure that out cheesy cheesy

well. . . .you might think the frequency of men coming to you have good intentions. . .
i really dunno what your iq is. sub 50 or 120?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

well. . . .you might think the frequency of men coming to you have good intentions. . .
i really dunno what your iq is. sub 50 or 120?

Trust me you don't need to worry about that. I have not been played haha. Seriously cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Trust me you don't need to worry about that. I have not been played haha. Seriously cheesy cheesy

some women have been overplayed and they don't even realized they were played once. . . .
if the eyes see, if the ear hears, the mind definitely believes.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Orikinla:

Poster, how many of them have you tried before reaching your general conclusion?

Dont ask me how many I have tried, because I have tried many, say just how your experience has been.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

some women have been overplayed and they don't even realized they were played once. . . .
if the eyes see, if the ear hears, the mind definitely believes.

Trust me I know.

It's hard for Nigerian men to believe that there are smart Nigerian women that know their games inside/out. I got you all figured out. haha shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by EfeEkarume(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nigerian women play hard to get while the Nigeria men(gamers) play PES2011.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Trust me I know.

It's hard for Nigerian men to believe that there are smart Nigerian women that know their games inside/out. I got you all figured out. haha shocked shocked shocked

i laugh in merge. . . . .
go to nigeria and spend a month. . . . .
it's a common danfo driver that would impregnate you after lying to you he's a chief executive of a merchant bank.
people like you are the most gullible. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Princek12(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

haha whatever you want to think. You acting like I'm begging to be toasted. It happens so what. Not a big deal. Most Nigerian don't fit what I want lol

Most Nigerian men don't fit what you want but you are on  a Nigerian forum and can't get enough of Nigerian men. Why don't you find a forum that features men from the country you desire and spend your day there. Why are you wasting your time here with Nigerian men? Go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
Princek12:

Most Nigerian men don't fit what you want but you are on  a Nigerian forum and can't get enough of Nigerian men. Why don't you find a forum that features men from the country you desire and spend your day there. Why are you wasting your time here with Nigerian men? Go and sit down somewhere.

I have not posted on here for months. However, I can stay here how I like, when I like, how long I like , get my drift Most Nigerian men don't have what I want so playing hard to get may just means the woman DONT want you. PLAIN and SIMPLE. Have you ever thought about that? Guess not !!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

i laugh in merge. . . . .
go to nigeria and spend a month. . . . .
it's a common danfo driver that would impregnate you after lying to you he's a chief executive of a merchant bank.
people like you are the most gullible. grin

really I let you have your time of laughter whatever you want to believe to make yourself feel better. I Know you needed it.  wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Is it so hard for you to give us your own idea of what your ideal man should be? We know none of us meets your obviously "high standards", but others may learn from it on how to make their own standards.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
Is it so hard for you to give us your own idea of what your ideal man should be? We know none of us meets your obviously "high standards", but others may learn from it on how to make their own standards.

she's a beyonce clone. . . .she can only date a shawn carter.
unfortunately, nigeria don't have someone like jigga. . . . . .the closest to him in nigeria is. . . .eedris.

merge is on a higher plane. grin grin grin grin grin
her standard is in heaven. she only dates angels with white wings. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Guy, the way some ladies think is totally beyond me!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
claremont:

^^^^

I will be concise.

Care for their health and watch what food they eat.
A man that don't believe in Christianity/Muslim.  Follow native African religion like Odinani, , etcs.  
Who believe in owning businesses and manage money well. No overspending. I would like to establish a business in Nigeria or Africa. I run two businesses.
Interested in Homeschooling their own children/maybe interested in adoption
Who wants to go back to Africa/travel there often.
Knowledgeable/educated
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Coogar fits this description perfectly, though he is halfway around the world from you!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

I will be concise.

A man that don't believe in Christianity/Muslim.  Follow native African religion like Odinani, ,  etcs.  
Who believe in owning businesses and manage money well. No overspending. I would like to establish a business in Nigeria or Africa. I run two businesses.
Knowledgeable/educated

there are more than 200,000 males on this forum that would satisfy these requirements.
too easy. . . . .but to follow native african religion? where people still kill humans and drink their blood?
what are you? a vampire?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
It seems though many of the men are not sure what they want Nigerian women to be which is sad. I don tire for Nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

there are more than 200,000 males on this forum that would satisfy these requirements.
too easy. . . . .but to follow native african religion? where people still kill humans and drink their blood?
what are you? a vampire?

What are you talking about? I was nice enough to share. You are so ignorant. No offense. Wow.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Cuddlemii: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
Is it just me or its there really tension between a boy & a girl here. They have been arguing back and forth, left to right, North to south. I think something is starting oh. Something sexy and nice. Merge & Coogar or Mergecoogar-put him together & make him beg wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

I will be concise.

A man that don't believe in Christianity/Muslim.  Follow native African religion like Odinani, ,  etcs.  
Knowledgeable/educated

Merge, you see, it is really not difficult to state your taste. I understand your insecurity sha. Nigerian people are kinda overdoing that foreign religions thing. It's really amazing you are an opposite figure of TPIAH. That one is a Jesurist. If I were younger and not married, I would have paid you a visit to see if you are a marriageable material. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

What are you talking about? I was nice enough to share. You are so ignorant. No offense. Wow.

what has ignorance gotta do with the heap of balderdash you spewed there.
you want africans to go back to their sicko religious beliefs where twins get murdered? what a tyke!
by the powers vested on me by the admin and on behalf of 740,000 members of this forum, i declare you. . . a consummate simpleton.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Merge is obviously looking for a perfect Nigeria man to "merge" with; unfortunately, perfect men only exist within the confines of her imagination! More interestingly, she obviously has some form of fetish for guys who dabble with "juju"!
cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Is it just me or its there really tension between a boy & a girl here. They have been arguing back and forth, left to right, North to south. I think something is starting oh. Something sexy and nice. Merge & Coogar or Mergecoogar-put him together & make him beg wink

Cordilia, abeg leave them jare. I also would want to hear a testimony that the thread I started on Nairaland has brought some people together. Who no sabi collect and chop "idamewa"?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
Merge is obviously looking for a perfect Nigeria man to "merge" with; unfortunately, perfect men only exist within the confines of her imagination!
cool

nah. . . .this chic is looking for herbalists to merge with. . . .
she's so thick her head would stop a bullet.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

Merge, you see, it is really not difficult to state your taste. I understand your insecurity sha. Nigerian people are kinda overdoing that foreign religions thing. It's really amazing you are an opposite figure of TPIAH. That one is a Jesurist. If I were younger and not married, I would have paid you a visit to see if you are a marriageable material. tongue

Who is TPIAH?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

nah. . . .this chic is looking for herbalists to merge with. . . .
she's so thick her head would stop a bullet.
^^^^
But she would have just come out openly initially to say she has a secret s-ex fetish for "jujumen", instead of all this drivel!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Cuddlemii: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hmm Open Hatred = Hidden Love wink wink

Merged Coogar cry cry cry

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Wetin be your own sef, we are deliberating on serious issues here! cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.