Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? (16218 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

nah. . . .this chic is looking for herbalists to merge with. . . .
she's so thick her head would stop a bullet.

Leave her joo. She never wanted to give her criteria, because she has anticipated this your reaction.

BTW, who told you everything about African religion is bad? Who told you they sacrifice humans? The church was and is still the GREATEST criminal organisation in the world. Did you read how many people got roasted by the Christians? Do you know how many Minors are being molested by the saintly priests? Abeg leave African Native Religion alone. No religion is innocent of barbary and monopolist of holiness. There is absolutely not one.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
Coogar don't even know anything about African religions. Juju is not a religion. haha Ignorant. You don't fit what I want now you attack.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Who is TPIAH?

She is my Nemesis. A kinda christian terrorist of a girl.  If she had her way, we would all be shouting Jesu this, Jesu that. She loves Jesus too much.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by BABE3: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

Leave her joo. She never wanted to give her criteria, because she has anticipated this your reaction.

I know right.
okooyinbo:

BTW, who told you everything about African religion is bad? Who told you they sacrifice humans? The church was and is still the GREATEST criminal organisation in the world. Did you read how many people got roasted by the Christians? Do you know how many Minors are being molested by the saintly priests? Abeg leave African Native Religion alone. No religion is innocent of barbary and monopolist of holiness. There is absolutely not one.
Gbam.

Aunty Merge, stop wasting your time here---and sign out (if you wish). Too many judgemental folks on here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

She is my Nemesis. A kinda christian terrorist of a girl,  If she had her way, we would all be shouting Jesu this, Jesu that. She loves Jesus too much.

So Sad. Jesus has replaced our native Gods. I'm learning about Odinani. The Igbo practiced this before Christianity.  It has similarities to what the ancient Egyptian practiced. It's really fascinating. Wonder if some people still practice it exclusively.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
BABE!:

I know right.Gbam.

Aunty Merge, stop wasting your time here---and sign out (if you wish). Too many judgemental folks on here.

Thank you. I have not posted here in a long time. I see.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by premechaz: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
Babe mi, Whajjuping?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Coogar don't even know anything about African religions. Juju is not a religion. haha Ignorant. You don't fit what I want now you attack.  

get the phuck out of here, you greasy dickhead!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Thank you. I have not posted here in a long time. I see.

Babe!, she mo wa judge meta ni? I was only judge eyokan that Nigerian women, especially the Yoruba ones are very yabful when they are approached; even though they might secretly have a crush on the guy approaching.  

If I were not married, I could give Merge a consideration. Hence, she need not sign out. Just not yet. LOL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by BABE3: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

get the phuck out of here, you greasy dickhead!

ha!--- Did I cockblock? I'm sorry if I did. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
BABE!:

ha!--- Did I cockblock? I'm sorry if I did. grin

cockblock? i was never interested in the heifer, abeg.
she pussblocked herself talking balderdash. . . .

that post was for her, not for you.
you are a darling. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by BABE3: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

Babe!, she mo wa judge meta ni? I was only judge eyokan that Nigerian women, especially the Yoruba ones are very yabful when they are approached; even though they might secretly have a crush on the guy approaching.  

If I were not married, I could give Merge a consideration. Hence, she need not sign out. Just not yet. LOL

Well, she's gone. Gone for Good. See the way they were suffocating the babe, On top Criteria.

I'm Yoruba, and I don't yab guys that approach me. Quit generalizing. How hard is that?

So, you're even married. Se iyawo yin yab yin when you toasted her?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
I'm here. smiley
BABE!:

Well, she's gone. Gone for Good. See the way they were suffocating the babe, On top Criteria.

I'm Yoruba, and I don't yab guys that approach me. Quit generalizing. How hard is that?

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by premechaz: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
BABE!:

We need to talk for real! When is we talking Babe? Dont yab me please
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by premechaz: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

I'm here. smiley

Are you hot? Why are you on NL? Looking for a husband? Are you > 30 yrs old? When was your LMP?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
premechaz:

Are you hot? Why are you on NL? Looking for a husband? Are you > 30 yrs old? When was your LMP?

No been on NL for 5 years.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by premechaz: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

No been on NL for 5 years.

Still searching for a hubby?

Are you still menstruating?

Post a picture of yourself?

Who is hotter, you or BABE!?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by BABE3: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ok, she's back.

LOL @ premechaz. Dude, when will you ever change?!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
premechaz:

Ahahahaha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
premechaz:

she probably looks like whoopi goldberg
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Princek12(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
Merge,

I know you can stay here for as long as you want; you cannot get enough of us, so you are going no where. However, playing hard to get does not mean that the lady does not want the guy; it just means that the lady thinks that she has to play to hard to get for no apparent logical reason.

If a girl does not want a guy, there are matured ways of rejecting a guy, and she does not have to act like an animal to do so. And when a lady plays hard to get, she internally wants the guy but feels she has to play hard to get just because she think it is the right thing to do, and she will go home and start crying at night when the guy abandons her.

You would lick my feet if you met me in person, for I am the type of dude who will put you in your place. I am the guy you dream about all day. Trust me, I know.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
Babe!, iyawo mi kii se dudu o. Bi oruko ti mo nje lori Nairaland ti wi, bee gele lo se ri. Oruko nro mi daadaa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
Attack and Judge me. I have preferences and explained that some women are not playing hard to get.  Maybe you don't fit the bill. Simple as that.

I will not get into my looks. Is this a beauty thread? I have nothing to prove anyone on here. When men don't know how to deal with an intelligent woman, they say things about her looks. Let stay on topic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
I got to go to bed. C ya later.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
Princek12:

You would lick my feet if you met me in person, for I am the type of dude who will put you in your place. I am the guy you dream about all day. Trust me, I know.

[img]http:///gallery/d/186397-1/Dramatic_eagle.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

When men don't know how to deal with an intelligent woman, they say things about her looks. Let stay on topic.
Intelligent woman?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
claremont:

Intelligent woman?

i have a better chance joining the b.n.p.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Princek12:

Merge,

I know you can stay here for as long as you want; you cannot get enough of us, so you are going no where. However, playing hard to get does not mean that the lady does not want the guy; it just means that the lady thinks that she has to play to hard to get for no apparent logical reason.

If a girl does not want a guy, there are matured ways of rejecting a guy, and she does not have to act like an animal to do so. And when a lady plays hard to get, she internally wants the guy but feels she has to play hard to get just because she think it is the right thing to do, and she will go home and start crying at night when the guy abandons her.

I have never rejected any guy like an animal. I'm fairly nice about it. I don't know where you got that from. I have never supported such behavior.  Seriously, I'm not easily impressed by anybody. Plus I don't like cocky/arrogant guys. I'm not like  the women you meet that jump on a guy because of his money or whatever.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by premechaz: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

Babe!, iyawo mi kii se dudu o. Bi oruko ti mo nje lori Nairaland ti wi, bee gele lo se ri. Oruko nro mi daadaa.

you live in the projects?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2011
coogar:

i have a better chance joining the b.n.p.
As a black immigrant, I would say I have a better chance at being the president of the English Defence League!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by BABE3: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2011
Oh lawd--- Merge is probabaly a Masochist.  

okooyinbo:

I assumed she was Yoruba. My bad. Silly me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2011
What ever you say about me does not matter. I have my belief. Nothing can change that. Criticize me all you want I will remain the same. Its not going to change a DAMN thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.