Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (9907 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 26, 2011
I met a friend on facebook(female). We ve been friends for 5yrs now,becos of one or two reasons i decided to fall in luv with her, not knowing dat she  deceived me with pix. To cut d long story short. I later realised dat it was a man that is using lady pix to deceive me behind by collecting money frm me in d name of luv. Pls i need some one to rescue me!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by 190smh: 1:19am On Aug 26, 2011
. . . FALLS OFF THE TREE grin  grin
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 26, 2011
You decided to fall in-love? Ok dialing 1800 RESCUE D MUGU
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin Help? No? Did you actually say HELP? grin grin grin Bro the ONLY HELP your Dilapidated, unreceptive & miscalculating BRAIN needs right now is EXPIATION! Proceed to the nearest tree where some nice honest hearted, resourceful and kind-enough fellows would help tie you up to the tree and then proceed to acrimoniously & asynchronously WHOOP the living daylights outta ya sorry eskimonized ARSE! grin grin grin grin grin Damn! I've seen DUMB people but your own DUMB is with capital [size=50pt]"grin"![/size] It is Sardonic, Lugubrious and you are in a state of dismal pismal! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh my ribs!!!! grin grin grin grin [size=50pt]MUGU![/size]

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Pweety4me(f): 2:08am On Aug 26, 2011
Lol this is not even funny.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by fjlovelk(m): 2:43am On Aug 26, 2011
lol.MAY GOD HELP U .
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Roland17(m): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2011
Choose either of the 2 options

1) Go stand on the rail track for Bolade Bus stop and wait patiently for the next Train to run you down (don't worry, u no go die, na small wound u go get grin grin grin)

2) or you go zoo go share room with a Lion (don't worry e no go bite u, na only ur bones e need grin grin grin ;

GUY U ARE THE UNDISPUTED HONORARY CHAIRMAN OF NIGERIAN MUGU'S ASSOCIATION grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 26, 2011
Lmao
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by lindabon: 2:56am On Aug 26, 2011
LMAO @OP
First, you fell in love with a man. That's G*A*Y?   undecided undecided
Then U couldn't even speak wit d person on phone to confirm their identity.  shocked shocked
Just facebook pix, and u sent money, just pix. if dem show u nyash, u probably would have sold your eyeballs.
Finally Bro, sorry for you loss - blame Mark Zuckerberg.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Mynd44: 3:21am On Aug 26, 2011
reality!!!!!!!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by AngelNeky(f): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2011
@ poster how did u know that the said person is a man?
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Cuddlemii: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2011
Successimpactld:

I met a friend on facebook(female). We ve been friends for 5yrs now,becos of one or two reasons i decided to fall in luv with her, not knowing dat she  deceived me with pix. To cut d long story short. I later realised dat it was a man that is using lady pix to deceive me behind by collecting money frm me in d name of luv. Pls i need some one to rescue me!

Nigeria has to inculcate IQ test in the school's curriculum so that we can disconnect the virus slowing our server. The educational system would be able to accommodate the pupils who are ready to learn but can't afford it.

5 years relationship with a faceless human only to discover he is ga-y after extorting money from you? Wasted education!!! That fund would put wiser kids in school. Tell me what makes you smarter than  pure water boy?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by dandagreat(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2011
@poster , Lol cheesy nice joke
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by kodylicky(f): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2011
Don't i just love NL

LMAO @ poster
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Cmiller(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2011
Drinking, whistling loudly
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by jaymary: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2011
it just a story. may be u are a scorpio. scorpio falls and are affected by act behind the scene.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Smilenw(f): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2011
OP , going by your previous posts, I truly believe you need some serious help. Why did I waste my time on your previous posts - SMH undecided
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by intercom: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2011
[s]
GUY U ARE THE UNDISPUTED HONORARY CHAIRMAN OF NIGERIAN MUGU'S ASSOCIATION[/s]

l want laugh and faint and the same time.

Please, abeg make una free this guy, already he is not satisfied with what he has
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by danlove: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2011
this ur stoty is hard to believe but all the same , i will advice you learn to look beyond ur nose next time, guday!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by islamrules(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Fall in love with man or woman. They are both human. May be the guy is gay. Play along so that your money wont be a waste
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by malaria(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
@op-1st class mụgụ ntọọọọ.if na ur gf beg u moni u go refuse,nw u go dash am sharp guy 4 fb.i hail d guy he is 2much.nshiko mentality.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by COMPAQ(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
obviously a fake story!! No one could be so dumb!!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by kpolli(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
The advice i wud give a guy when a girl has chopped his money is the same advice i wud give a guy who another guy has chopped his money. . .

Collect ur investment back in sexxx, so since u were giving him ur money thinking it was for punny. . . kuku na ur akpako for him yansh. . .

PS I dunno how u didnt detect it was a guy all along. . . no fone call in 5yrs
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by MrCork17: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Successimpactld:

I met a friend on facebook(female). We ve been friends for 5yrs now,becos of one or two reasons i decided to fall in luv with her, not knowing dat she  deceived me with pix. To cut d long story short. I later realised dat it was a man that is using lady pix to deceive me behind by collecting money frm me in d name of luv. Pls i need some one to rescue me!

Just make him your boyfriend wink
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by whyMMM: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
op
nyash him
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Hoodrat(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
Mugu fall guy man chop. cheesy still on d matter
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by pendo89(f): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Successimpactld:

I DO NOT believe all that. Too many holes.

5 years of sending money to some online love? never ever wanted to see/call or meet the person you were busy sending money to? 5 GOOD YEARS? You are giving the word 'patience' a whole new meaning op.
Hole

What about status updates,tags,photos. Fb can reveal a lot if you are not very careful with P.settings.
And I highly doubt if this is the kind of dude that would make his profile extremely private since it would reduce his chances of catching unsuspecting fellows.
Hole

But thanks for entertainment.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Goldieluks: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
Lmao @419 ghost,omg!!!. grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
@pendo. It happens. There's a lot of lonely people who would empty their bank accounts for a chance at love.
Sadly, the devil slithers about like a deceptive anaconda seeking whom to swallow and poop out.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by pendo89(f): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
2buff:

@pendo. It happens. There's a lot of lonely people who would empty their bank accounts for a chance at love.
Sadly, the devil slithers about like a deceptive anaconda seeking whom to swallow and poop out.

And what exactly do you call that cz foolish sounds sweeter. I feel embarrased on his behalf.
Sending money to a profile with ability to type ? damn! you are worse than the Ghost!! nkt.
I still think its a joke anyway.so laugh it off.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by ronkebp(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
REALITY101:

You decided to fall in-love? Ok dialing 1800 RESCUE D MUGU

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by LesbianBoy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Successimpactld:

So chairman u day NL well guy-man like me suppose chop! i am the guy,  i kept 'posting' and when u kept asking for fone number and u didnt even notice something was rung someone! use your head next time! if u think am joking i can give out your name so u will no am the guy for sure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k / [video] END TIME!! Nigerian Girl Flaunt Her Nipple On Camera / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.