Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira (2306 Views)

90 Pieces Of 500 Amps Welding Machines For Sale In Portharcourt / Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Looking For Sorghum Supplier- 500,000 Tons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira by tosinxing(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2011
I need to know what i can invest with 500,000 Thousand Naira Cash which i have in my saving now, please i need advise ppl,
Re: Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira by Fxgeneral6: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2011
Investing in a long term investment is the wiser thing to do. Invest just 100k, yes 100k can be turned into millions in a year with proper management and compound interest. You can also invest a minimum of 360k for monthly returns. Send me an email for further details fxgeneral6@gmail.com
Re: Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2011
Don't call any one for wrong information, but i will tell you what to do if you are interested in business look for a good site rent a shop normal go into wears stuff e.g shoes, casual wear, suits and so on it will help you boom your money for real i can only help you mostly in suits business direct from UK London or French countries or u check outFor the best in mens suits (Italian French and UK), shirts and accessories check out our Jitho collections and at very affordable prices. We have different colours,designs and sizes for all occasions,(office Suits, Wedding Suits, Elbow Patch Suits etc). For more infomation and to place your orders please call KC on 08090901775; 08039358236 or send a mail to mobikay@yahoo.com you boom your money for real i can only help you mostly in suits business direct from UK London or French countries or u check outFor the best in mens suits (Italian French and UK), shirts and accessories check out our Jitho collections and at very affordable prices. We have different colours,designs and sizes for all occasions,(office Suits, Wedding Suits, Elbow Patch Suits etc). For more infomation and to place your orders please call KC on 08090901775; 08039358236 or send a mail to mobikay@yahoo.com

Re: Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2011
Don't call any one for wrong information, but i will tell you what to do if you are interested in business look for a good site rent a shop normal go into wears stuff e.g shoes, casual wear, suits and so on it will help you boom your money for real i can only help you mostly in suits business direct from UK London or , French countries or u check outFor the best in mens suits (Italian French and UK), shirts and accessories check out our Jitho collections and at very affordable prices. We have different colours,designs and sizes for all occasions,(office Suits, Wedding Suits, Elbow Patch Suits etc). For more infomation and to place your orders please call KC on 08090901775; 08039358236 or send a mail to mobikay@yahoo.com   you boom your money for real i can only help you mostly in suits business direct from UK London or French countries or u check outFor the best in mens suits (Italian French and UK), shirts and accessories check out our Jitho collections and at very affordable prices. We have different colours,designs and sizes for all occasions,(office Suits, Wedding Suits, Elbow Patch Suits etc). For more infomation and to place your orders please call KC on 08090901775; 08039358236 or send a mail to mobikay@yahoo.com   e different colours,designs and sizes for all occasions,(office Suits, Wedding Suits, Elbow Patch Suits etc). For more infomation and to place your orders please call KC on 08090901775; 08039358236 or send a mail to mobikay@yahoo.com   you boom your money for real i can only help you mostly in suits business direct from UK London or French countries or u check outFor the best in mens suits (Italian French and UK), shirts and accessories check out our Jitho collections and at very affordable prices. We have different colours,designs and sizes for all occasions,(office Suits, Wedding Suits, Elbow Patch Suits etc). For more infomation and to place your orders please call KC on 08090901775; 08039358236 or send a mail to mobikay@yahoo.com

Re: Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira by ymomoh: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2011
if truly u have the said fund,i can introduce u to a money spinning globally recognised business,they have branches allover the world Nigeria inclusive.though its a money intensive biz but u will make a rapid growth in it.you can test run d biz with#200,000 for the first week,u can partner with me.it has never failed,if it fails u report me to authoritative agency or i got banned from nairaland 4life dats my promise just call 08054810735 for partnership
Re: Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira by webcash(m): 2:33am On Sep 13, 2011
Hi, Permit me to introduce you to an opportunity to double your 500k by the end of this year. It's simple and free of complications. Now, do you know that with just 30k, you could start a laptop sales business. Considering the kind of money you have, you can afford to invest up to 100k for a start. All you need do is just have a good business plan.
Draw up a plan that will give you a picture of the things you require and forecast the possible outcomes of the business. You dont have to pay for this. Google it up, am sure you will get a good template that suits your need. But, if it seeming rather out of place for you, I can assist in this regard. I can also assist in getting the laptops (brand new/fairly used) at the cheapest rates ever!
Imaging buying a laptop for say 30k and reselling for 50k. If you invest 100k, that will give you 3 laptops (90k). If your selling price is 50k, i.e 20k gain multiplied by 3 equal 60k profit with your initial capital still intact. If you repeat this process at least 3times before the end of a month, we are looking at nothing less than 180k. Multiply this with 12months in a year i.e is about N2m. Now, this is just for brand new laptops, there still lies mini laptops, fairly used laptops (goldmine) and other ICT products. If you are still interested in investing your savings, feel free to contact me on +2347033146262 or email mejitech@yahoo.com for more info. Lets chat on yahoo.

Re: Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira by angelo234: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2011
My brother such is too small but it is a life-start-up don,t let people to discourage and u end misusing the money.if u want to invest look for a point in site where u can open clothing shop,then if need stuff like guess,uzzi,puma in t-shirtand jeans i can help u by sending u handcarry goods u wil sell.contact me on +27731040144.
Re: Am A Student And I Have A Available Cash Of 500,000 Naira by angelo234: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2011
My brother such is too small but it is a life-start-up don,t let people to discourage and u end misusing the money.if u want to invest look for a point in site where u can open clothing shop,then if need stuff like guess,uzzi,puma in t-shirtand jeans i can help u by sending u handcarry goods u wil sell.contact me on +27731040144.

(1) (Reply)

Bluk Sale!!! High Quality Bedsheets / Natural Black Soap Business / Plastic Security Seals Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.