Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos (18063 Views)

Popular Abuja Based Comedian Shortcut Releases Amazing Photos Ahead Of His Event / Meet Ejiofor Nnena Doris, An Ex-Beauty Queen And Model / Susan Eniolorunda Celebrates Call-to-Bar With Friends, Releases Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Beauty Queen and Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos

21-Year-Old Victoria Jenewari who won the Face Of Democracy Competition 2020 as Ambassador has slayed in hot and spicy new photos.

Victoria who hails from Buguma, Rivers state was born on 8th December 2000.

She has again set the internet abuzz with the pictures which have since gone viral.

She had her secondary education at Topline school Elelenwo, Port Harcourt, Rivers state after which she secured admission to read Mass communications at Adonai university Benin Republic where she bagged B.A.

A model, public speaker and beauty queen, she has remained committed in her advocacy campaign for a better environment for learning and development for the girl child.

She founded the Victoria Jenewari Foundation, a non-governmental organisation dedicated to the promotion of girl child education and welfare of children generally.

https://www.hituptv.com.ng/2022/11/beauty-queen-and-girl-child-advocate.html

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2022
More

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Nice
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by WiszyFraud: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Did you know??

Today,

1. Drink 3 litres of water: e.g. 6 sachets spaced.
2. Eat at least 2 eggs.
3. Eat a fruit: if you have peptic ulcer, eat cucumber & apple but avoid orange & other citrus fruits.
4. No soda.

Fix your health. ✌️

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by VeryWickedGoat: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
If the winner is this worgly I won't like to see her competitors.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Laeroy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
I'm a woman, and as much as I love the girl child, I would also love beauty Kings to come out and advocate for the boy children as well grin.

7 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by TANID(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
cool
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by hecha38(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by dammywapes(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kini ka wa se bayi o sad

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Horlabufayo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
They are nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Neduzze5(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Looking for the beauty.

Though I've seen the decency.

tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by arakenge(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Decent Jewel
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Solofresh2: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
If the winner is this worgly I won't like to see her competitors.
werey grin

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by GratefulSoul27(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Make I pass before them call me hater

Ass is very important sha

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by ShoeWorld2(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mr Alex and his unknown Model lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by ImoleNaija: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by mecuries(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
I like her decency......you don't have to show a lot of skin/nudity to feel beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Segzy19: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
O ya mi lenu o...

dammywapes:
Kini ka wa se bayi o sad
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Dididrumz(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Now that's a nice one; she didn't have to expose sensitive parts of her body to slay.
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Obakoolex(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sorry you're not that pretty grin

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by tobenuel(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you see speed wey I use open this thread, looking to see something else��

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by bigdammyj: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Noted.
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Nemesis0147(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Maraba beauty queen
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by jubrilELsudan: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by fupohed(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
SO?
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bayelsa people no dey ever fine. It's either big teeth or big nose.
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by Keepamsafe: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
So, no BOY CHILD ADVOCATE?

Animal rights advocate, Children rights advocate and Female Child Advocate.

What about the Male Child??

The feminine gender and seeking importance sha plus manipulations
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by PStacks(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
This one wey resemble chuwawa
Re: Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos by wildkat: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
PStacks:
This one wey resemble chuwawa
It’s Chihuahua not chuwawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo / Onyeka Onwenu Recounts The Difficulties Faced In Her Marriage / Sunshinegzuz Gifts Mum Car On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.