Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake (1720 Views)

Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Bow Wow Disses Romeo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by dotman2(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2011
Jay-Z made a thinly veiled diss towards
Baby on “H.A.M.,” saying, "you got
baby money.” In a new leak off his
upcoming album Tha Carter IV, Lil
Wayne not-so-subtly fires back at Hov
on “It’s Good” featuring Jadakiss
and Drake, using the third verse on
the track to respond.
On the cut, he raps, “Talkin’ ‘bout baby
money, I gotcha baby money / Kidnap
your bitch get that how much you love
your lady money / I know you fake,
nigga / Press your brakes, nigga / I’ll
take you out, that’s a date, nigga / I’m
a grown ass blood, stop playing with
me / Play asshole, and get an ass
whippin’ / I think you pussycat, hello
kitty.”
Wayne previously spoke on Jay’s diss,
saying he wouldn’t turn anything into
a full-blown beef but would address it.
“Me and my wit, given my wit, I would
probably play off of it," he said. "But I
wouldn't make it a competition,
because actually, the subject that he's
talking about in that line, I can't box
with the card. I'd be the first one to tell
you that, given my wit, and the type of
person that I am, I'd capitalize and I'd
play off of it. Yeah, I definitely would."
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by shotster50(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2011
That was very weak damn, WTF Is a grown a-s-s blood, Now if ever there was a contradiction.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by mikuz(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2011
^ shift jor make i type better thing.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by ragdollz: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2011
Jay Z should respect himself! How you start a diss with Lil Wayne!? Lil Wayne is witty as fu-ck and will dish back! I read in one interview that he said he was ready for anything; when he dissed back, he knew what he was doing and was ready to face the consequence. LOL @ [size=48pt]"kidnap your "bi-tch"[/size] laaawl abeg leave beyonce ooh I like her grin grin grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by amblors(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
It was hilarious, thats just about it,
people saying he killed Jay-Z, i didn't see blood.

weak shot.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by baslone: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jay is just getting it left, right and center.

Here’s a dome shot to this nigga named Otis
Niggas think they the coldest but nigga you just the oldest
Niggas be chasing they youth but it’s gone
Yo ‘Ye, this nigga aint even wanna put you on
And then he turned around, put on Sean
But forget to tell em Benny Han Han don’t sell no f-cking Wonton’s
I don’t wear Sean John, but f-ck with that Ciroc shit
Tupac back, well Hit Em Up on some Pac shit
Who run the world? Jayceon
Will Kelly Rowland come and be my Motivation
If you invented swag then I invented gangsta
Got one in the chamber, the Throne is now in danger
And I dont wear no Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada
I’m Charles Louboutin, you niggas aint sayin’ nada

The Game- Uncle Otis
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by amblors(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jay no dey reply Game at all na. guess Jay sees him as a nonentity
the thing dey vex game.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
a lot of ppl who dont know a damn thing about rap, its foundations and talent shouldnt be on this thread. lil wayne is HELLA GARBAGE! Hov aint my favorite rapper but he definitely has my respect. hes getting money and ppl use his name to get a hype. lil wayne is a star to those who dont know good music. switching up words and making up nonsensical metaphors does not make one the hottest rapper but rather a fool. i remeber lil wayne when he was with the Hot Boyz lol he was better then than he is now. i was feeling the lyrics until he came with the blood shyt with his false claiming azz. living off of baby and jay z hype.

some gangster kissing men and wearing tight pants calling himself a rockstar lol.

i saw the videos of when he went to compton and was afraid to get out of the car and i saw the socalled free style he did for a radio station & kept laughin when he ran out of lyrics.

hov was the 1st rapper to produce an album without writing the lyrics & it was a classic due 2 the quality. wayne? eh. .
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by tical(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
What else do u expect 4rm a little wayne? Lame shi.t! undecided

amblors:

Jay no dey reply Game at all na. guess Jay sees him as a nonentity
the thing dey vex game.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by baslone: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

hov was the 1st rapper to produce an album without writing the lyrics & it was a classic due 2 the quality. wayne? eh. .

Talking of freestyle, One man's meat is another man's poison!

To me- Cassidy, Eminem, Jin and BIG are better freestylist than Jay so stop making him out like a God!

MzDarkSkin:

a lot of ppl who dont know a damn thing about rap, its foundations and talent shouldnt be on this thread. lil wayne[b] is HELLA GARBAGE! [/b]Hov aint my favorite rapper but he definitely has my respect. hes getting money and ppl use his name to get a hype. lil wayne is a star to those who dont know good music. switching up words and making up nonsensical metaphors does not make one the hottest rapper but rather a fool. i remeber lil wayne when he was with the Hot Boyz lol[b] he was better then than he is now[/b]. i was feeling the lyrics until he came with the blood shyt with his false claiming azz. living off of baby and jay z hype.

some gangster kissing men and wearing tight pants calling himself a rockstar lol.

i saw the videos of when he went to compton and was afraid to get out of the car and i saw the socalled free style he did for a radio station & kept laughin when he ran out of lyrics.

His first album went platinum! Tha Carter III sold more than a million copies in its first week of release. It also won 4grammies!

MTV listed him number two on their 2009 list of the Hottest MCs.

Now with 9solo studio albums, 5 others with Hot boys, Baby and Young Money!

You think say na beans!!!  cry

Now you saying the millions of people buying it don't know music

This is obviously beef because your love for HOVA aint making you say the whole truth!
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2011
LMAO! i think you need to READ and NOT skim bro.

[size=28pt]HOV is NOT my favorite rapper[/size]. I made that clear.

Millions of ppl purchased Milli Vanilli tapes and it turned out they were frauds  grin  grin so what is your point exactly?  tongue

MTV, a  predominately white owned and viewed network that[b] prior to 1995[/b] did NOT recognize rap as a category worthy of being shown on air during the VMAs, cannot tell me anything about hip hop and black talent.

hmmm. . .let's let that soak in.

Though many whites account for the album sales of black music, they still appeal to stereotypes. Any black man can get tattoos wear a red bandanna and claim to be gangster and they'd believe it. *shrugs shoulders*  undecided

I am all about credibility and quality.  cool
rappers like Lupe Fiasco, Somalia's own K'Naan, Nigeria's own Wale, Kanye West, Common, etc. are my guys among many others. smiley It's just my opinion tho. No harm intended.

Lil wayne is not the worst but he is not the hottest in my eyes.

bottom line.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by Hardballer(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
ragdollz:

[b]Jay Z should respect himself! How you start a diss with Lil Wayne!? Lil Wayne is witty as fu-ck and will dish back! [/b]I read in one interview that he said he was ready for anything; when he dissed back, he knew what he was doing and was ready to face the consequence. LOL @ [size=48pt]"kidnap your "bi-tch"[/size] laaawl abeg leave beyonce ooh I like her grin grin grin grin

Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by ragdollz: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2011
Hardballer:

Laaawwwl fans of both respective rappers should just respect each other's opinions!! I don't much like any of Jay Z's music expect maybe three, and I'm sure they were the collabos!! He's OK and that's all. As for Lil Wayne, I respect him as an entertainer. He's been called the [size=38pt]best rapper alive[/size] (OK, Nikki Minaj said that) but I stand by that! I guess I just like how he do grin grin. Saw him at the VMA's, his performance was nice, inspiring grin grin grin.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Jay-z On "it's Good" Featuring Jadakiss & Drake by chrismusic: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
He's not that bad at all, yall guys. He's tougher than you think. Music' good rappin'!

(1) (Reply)

Baby Oku From Flavour N'abania Hot New Single / Video: Olamide Dancing ‘durosoke’ With Rick Ross / Download 9ja Top Hits Song Fast And Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.