Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Thank God,I Am Now Mrs - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God,I Am Now Mrs (8383 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by skydeep(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congrat baby. We are even. Same month. Wish u the best. cheesy
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by skydeep(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congrat baby. We are even. Same month. Wish u the best. cheesy
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by JayKid1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congrats grin
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congrats! Congrats!! May God bless and keep your marriage from all harms.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by ojdollars(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
27naira:

It has come to the notice of Mr president that some unscrupulous elements want to discredit this poster and her democratic right to express her joy for her recent transformation from the status of "single and searching" to "double and settled"
I will not fail to mention that this government will not hesitate to unsettle any cowardly act of terrorism and disenchantment towards the peace and tranquility that this democratic dispensation has been enjoying. Bear in mind that we will not relent to use the full weight of the law to bring to book any person found to antagonize "Mrs" poster. I want to reiterate our support for Mrs poster and her fortune. Thank you angry

NAIRALANDERS, una no go KILL person for this FORUM , HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, This boy funny die.

@Poster, God bless your marriage. As you Marry on Saturday, you will take in on Sunday and Confirm it on Monday. That is my Prayer for you. Go PROSPER AND LIVE IN GOOD HEALTH.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by kosire(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2011
[i][/i]
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by femmy2010(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2011
Happy married life and may the best life has got instock be yours.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by whiteroses(f): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2011
you don preg? grin
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Dblank(f): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2011
wink
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by hbrednic: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2011
congrats and wellcome to the new world
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by tpia5: 1:45am On Aug 27, 2011
well, they do say the lizard who fell from the high iroko tree said he'll blow his own trumpet if nobody else will.

personally, going by what i'm seeing these days, getting married is a miracle or should we say gift horse that shouldnt be examined too closely.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by jamace(m): 2:36am On Aug 27, 2011
Congrats, dear. Wish you a peaceful home. cool cool
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 27, 2011
Women over 30 are busy kidnapping men on the streets begging and praying for these men to marry them? Is this what you are thinking about whilst on your honeymoon?

My prayer is that women from 30+ does not read that comment of yours, such a comment might force them to start asking God questions as to why their case is different.

Happy married life BTW and God be with your family.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by uju2: 3:45am On Aug 27, 2011
all the people who dont like the thread, its not by force to read or reply. Congratulations Jare wishing you a blessed union :-)

And to all the womens liberation 'crew' - if you no wan marry that one 'consign' you. furthermore, if you think someone wanting to give you his last name and declare his love for you to the world is no big deal, tell that to the 200 single females weh dey ur church dey bind spirit of singleness and call forth husband by faith every sunday.

deuces x
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 27, 2011
^^shut up.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 27, 2011
uju_1:

all the people who dont like the thread, its not by force to read or reply. Congratulations Jare wishing you a blessed union :-)

And to all the womens liberation 'crew' - if you no wan marry that one 'consign' you. furthermore, if you think someone wanting to give you his last name and declare his love for you to the world is no big deal, tell that to the 200 single females weh dey your church dey bind spirit of singleness and call forth husband by faith every sunday.

deuces x

Very thoughtful post.
The women liberation crew have now constituted themselves into the womens liberation cabal.
@OP,Congratulations once again my dear.Let them continue posting BS on NL while the sands of time run out on them.
30 something years plus crew-Hmnn!
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 27, 2011
jennykadry:

Women over 30 are busy kidnapping men on the streets begging and praying for these men to marry them? Is this what you are thinking about whilst on your honeymoon?

My prayer is that women from 30+ does not read that comment of yours, such a comment might force them to start asking God questions as to why their case is different.

Happy married life BTW and God be with your family.

I read a study on time magazine (it's online) earlier this year and it pretty much says women in their thirties have a higher chance of being hit by a truck than to get a single man to propose marriage to them. Its unfortunate but true.

@ OP, congratulations and remember you are on a journey without a destination!
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 27, 2011
^^ No 30+ single(marriage believing) woman wants to be reminded of her status as single and lost. We have lots of them on this forum. The Op referring to them on this thread is not fair.

And yea, I might have insulted a few of them when they insulted me or my kids but that's it.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by tomialph(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2011
jennykadry:

^^ [b]No 30+ single(marriage believing) woman wants to be reminded of her status as single and lost. We have lots of them on this forum. The Op referring to them on this thread is not fai[/b]r.

And yea, I might have insulted a few of them when they insulted me or my kids but that's it.

On Point JNKD
Needs be for Op to watch pride else ,
You got mother-in-law, sibling-in-laws to relate with,
I wish you the best,
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by claremont(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2011
Congrats, but if I were you I will NOT ignore the below quoted posts, they make a lot of sense as well.

afrobaby   

Congrats on your marriage to heartthrob and all. The title of of your topic abi na thread (Thank God I am Now Mrs) get K-Leg for my eyes ooh.

But seriously you didn't have to state your marital status here and then comment on the fact that you can now contribute to family issues because you've joined the married club (sounds rather immature).

You could have still contributed something meaningful and worthwhile as a single woman. Family issues are not restricted to only husbands and wives. Family issues relate to and affect anyone, who has a family or who belongs to a family as brother, sister, aunty, unlce, in law, single parent etc etc

@ afrobaby
I am honestly not jealous of you or the fact that you've gotten married and that's the truth.
There is nothing wrong with thanking God for good things, but you can do that privately without announcing it or putting it the way you did.

The title of your topic has k-leg in my eyes because you make it sound like being a Mrs. is the most ultimate goal women folk should aspire to, and that by getting married you have arrived and it's your biggest achievement ever. Therefore woe be tide all un-married women.

I am not a hater and I didn't mean to burst your bubble If I have accept my apologies. I was just pointing out the fact that your marital status (your previous status) shouldn't have prevented you from contributing to family issues if you had something meaningful to say.

However with your last post in response to me, you really come across as immature and I have no apologies on that. Now that you've joined the married club as you put it you need to equally grow up, marriage is not child's play.

That you have answered Mrs. is not the end of the story ooh the story is only begining but you will realize that soon enough when the euphoria of the wedding fades out.

Its not that you are married that is the problem sweetie 

Its the high and mighty MRS attitude that you got that is the issue. ( I been married for 6 years and i am not 30 yet befor you think i'm jealous of you)

Anyone can be married : does not neccessarily equate to marital wisdom or being pretty while being single is not same as queen of wowo kingdom.

I bet you have stopped talking to your single friends and created a club for your married friends and you.

Trust me it was worth being happy and grateful that you found your soulmate and accepted to marry him, now jejely go and start your life together and jump off the MIGHTY MRS Chair.

The statement some ladies over 30 are crying and kidnapping men off the street to marry them is simply bullcrap and deep inside you know this.

Married does not and will not make you better than single people.

Congratulations by the way and may the Almighty bless your home with harmony and make you guys friends forever.

Every woman has got a man and every man has got a woman : the only difference is when will they meet.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by God2man(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2011
I am happy for you. Tolerance is the key to a successful marriage. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by IfeLuvely: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
What's wrong with being 30+ and not married yet? People like this might be polishing up their careers,running their business and some might not want to get married @ all. Congrats to poster thought, the journey has only just started.God be with you and (me too) on this journey we just embarked on smiley
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
Congrats! cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by jawjaw1: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
Please remember not to finish all the honey in the moon o!

Leave some for others.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by harakiri(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by armyofone(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
and when is ours coming up? eh? you never still fix the date?

harakiri:

Interesting.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by harakiri(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
@armyofone, Now you're scaring me.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by wildwater: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
@harakiri: Thx, I suppose you are right, the last posting said all the same that I feel in my heart, that I should trust him, anyway, I did what he wanted, I didn´t accept the fb contacts, it´s just sometimes very difficult if you can´t talk to anybody about that. And I can´t talk with my friends on that topic, I do not want to complain to my friends about my husband, because he is a wonderful man and would not deserve that. And in my country´s forums you can´t talk about being married with a Nigerian, most people do not understand that it has nothing to do with being keen on an "exotic" man or such stupid stuff, but it is just you have met your soulmate and do not care about where he comes from. I admit I have the stupid hope, that I will find the one or the other answer by reading postings in this forum anyway gggggg just like how to cook Nigerian food (yet I just learned to cook beans with corn and stew, plantanes, rice, yams and eggs and the like, although I am quite a good cook in my country ;-) ) and this is not too much ;-)
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by tpia5: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^hope you're not trying to swap your husband for harakiri.

no idea why the guy suddenly became a hotcake.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2011
Congratulations señora Afrobaby - No be beans o. Congrats.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by armyofone(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2011
tpia, ha, will be nice for anyone to have harakiri. you know he is frightful of marriage. i heard those kind of guys make good hubby material, they fear and behave grin cuz if they don't, you throw them out  cheesy. so to avoid that, they act cool with the marriage wink

harakiri, don't be scared man, everything is in control grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter / Fury Of A Woman sconned / What Makes A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.