Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! (974 Views)

Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness / She Post Her Younger Sister Unclad Pics On Facebook, Becos She Snatch her bf / Help I Am A Psycho Becos Of A Self Confident Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
On a special occasion @ VI, i met a lady, as time goes on we became friend, but dis girl was so kind, generous, respectful etc, but one thing is dat she loves me, but for me i did not love her. Becos of dis it has result to great illness in her body and she was admitted into hospital. Pls am confused! Advice me
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by MrCork17: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
Successimpactld:

On a special occasion @ VI, i met a lady, as time  goes on we became friend, but dis girl was so kind, generous, respectful etc, but one thing is dat she loves me, but for me i did not love her. Becos of dis it has result to great  illness in her body and she was admitted into hospital. Pls am confused! Advice me 

u sure she aint preeeegy wink
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by iyatrustee(f): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
Successimpactld:

On a special occasion @ VI, i met a lady, as time goes on we became friend, but dis girl was so kind, generous, respectful etc, but one thing is dat she loves me, but for me i did not love her. Becos of dis it has result to great illness in her body and she was admitted into hospital. Pls am confused! Advice me

Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by claremont(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
Bull-sheeeit!!!
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by Misbee(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
Are u sure is because u dnt love dats y she's sick?jst be careful.Nobody knws d kind of love/lust she has.i wil advice u 2 visit her at d hospital bed and talk senses into her,make her realise u dnt love her.i pray God help u.bt rememba dat sum girlz can pretend!it is well.pray abt it.
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by ebonyvibe(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
If u dont like her you dont like her you cant go out with someone cos you pity them if she falls he she will get well.

If she dies goodluck to her am sure you aint worth it though. She will be fine trust me she wont die
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by 190smh: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
AINT THIS THE GUY WHO DATED ANOTHER GUY ON FACE BOOK FOR 4 YEARS
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by kpolli(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^^ thats y he doesnt love her. . . . he is strictly into guys
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by livedit(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
Because you didn't "love" her she ended up in the hospital with an "illness"??

I seriously doubt you not loving her is the cause of her being admitted into the hospital? Maybe you didn't know her as well as you thought. There was definitely something else going on with her and she maybe didn't let on. Even if it was psychological issues.
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by tashanja(m): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^What if he gave her an STD e.g.HIV lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by Russialane(m): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2011
nonsense tongue undecided
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by Mynd44: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2011
190smh:

AINT THIS THE GUY WHO DATED ANOTHER GUY ON FACE BOOK FOR 4 YEARS
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by Monike: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2011
If u don't love her be fair enough to tell her dat u don't love or feel anytin 4 her so she can pick pieces of herself n carryon but only c or take u just as a friend u take her to be
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by Cuddlemii: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
Successimpactld:

Success Impact Ltd is a flourishing ailment company. You just rendered your service that's all. Please how much would it cost me to eliminate a man that loves me but I don't love him. I met him at a buka in Ikeja Cantonment.

In btw please can I send my pal, sexykillz CV. You don't need to use the hospital, he kills cheaply.
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by Pweety4me(f): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
People need to stop copying/repeating topics!
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by ice234: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2011
Clap for urself
Re: She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! by Mynd44: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2011
How are you sure she was not already sick before you met her? And how can a relation led to sickness inside one of the parties involved? I am tired of the lack of brains of these silly topics.

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Can You Date This Pretty Politician? / I Need Help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.