Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) (5607 Views)

T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) by martinosi: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hello All,

Just going through some videos

I saw this guy in der UK, great thing about it is that its just normal people
living everyday life that are doing this in Jesus Name:AWESOME!!!

Watch close this is real!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o_YuLoB-oI&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) by talk2me006(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
And so what!
As usual,it is a plan work.
Re: Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) by talk2me006(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
And so what!
As usual,it is a plan work.
Re: Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
Matthew 7:22-23
[size=13pt]22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many FALSE miracles?'

23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ [/size]
Re: Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) by coogar: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
martinosi:

Hello All,

Just going through some videos

I saw this guy in der UK, great thing about it is that its just normal people
living everyday life that are doing this in Jesus Name:AWESOME!!!

Watch close this is real!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o_YuLoB-oI&feature=related[/flash]

you must be very gullible to believe this video. . . . .sometimes i think the average nigerian has part of it's brain missing.
this is a hoax miracle. the guys shoes is loose. . . .so the shoes slides up and down showing the socks.

derren brown(uk magician) have practised this trick in america to for his show "miracles for sale"
if they really wanna prove the leg grows out, they should remove the shoes and the socks and let's see the bare feet.

rubbish. . . . .i can believe you made me waste precious minutes watching this nonsense.
Re: Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) by mabell: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
@mr bible & co
so why exactly do you say it's false
is it that in the name of Jesus such miracles cannot take place or what!?!
Re: Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) by EvilBrain1(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2011
mabell:

@mr bible & co

Don't be rètarded abeg. This is a well documnted (and very cheap) carnival trick. Many of the more sensible christians have even admitted it.

recursed..com/2008/04/leg-lengthening-scam-for-credulous.html

I don't understand why you people are so eager to become complete möröns for the sake of religion. Do yourself a favour, search for Derren Brown's Miracles for Sale on utorrent.com Download it, watch it, then come back and tell me that this is a real miracle.

Blöödy mugus.
Re: Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2011
mabell:

@mr bible & co

[size=13pt]Even a two year old can perform this kind of trick, just by pulling the man's shoe to be eqal with the other. Mabell & co please stop bringing Jesus into this kind of nonsence you call miracle[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Canaanland Ota Now Generates 15MW Of Electricity / Can A Believer Lose Salvation? / Stop The Persecution Of The Pope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.