Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? (820 Views)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Am I Doing The Right Thing? ( Please Advice) / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
Don't say i complain alot cos i prefer talking 2 keeping tnz like dz 2 my sef, i said i would lobe to marry a virgin until soon i realised dat my interest in virgins were dwindling as i see dat i should try and face reality to some extent, i used to hav a gf den dat was a virgin according to wat she told me and me eida didn't hav much interest in sex so didn't so much care, i loved dz gurl to the extent dat i use to contemplate marriage but due to some incompatibility issues and love complications she broke up wid me saying she would like to be alone, Now my guys or say my friends use to tell me dat itz how i approach a gurl dat really matters, dat if i approach her in a goodboy/gentleman way dat she will also show her good girl sef and in long run dat most people in dz category loose cos some oda guy man will be screwing d gurl while u'll be der playing movie love but dat if u approach a gurl like a guy man dat in dz case dat u normally head d relatuinship and do watever u like but like i said i don't hav much flare 4 sex and didn't buy d idea, i even had dat all gurls aren't trustworthy and dat I shouldn't trust any gurl cos I'l end up heartbroken wich ILve experienced instead to tackle d whole situation dat i should commit mysef 2 only one gurl and shouldn't care if she is even double dating once am getin d sex which i c as being a playboy. So d main issue here is dat der's dz gurl dat i got her number when I was trying to contact some gurl like dat, me and dz gurl started talking, she stays at ebonyi while i stay at enugu meaning we've not seen b4 except 2ru picx and ie after 2go messenger was introduced into nija, in d process of knowing her she told me alot of her past which personally i dread and was d main reason i needed 2 marry a virgin cos am just too inquisitive and curious so never wanted a gurl dat had a history of sex or anything. How we talked and our relationship became very intimate that she started telling me that she loved me and how i took her dat she has stopped dat life and dat if i start dating her dat noting will ever make her cause me any pains, dat she will never hurt me, nawa ooo, though i loved her sincerity and honesty, open mindedness and how she treated me cos even though i get annoyed and provoked easily she still finds a way to make me happy, like i said i've not seen her b4 just her picx and my friends dat know her say dat she is very good looking and nice but am very confused, I've agreed 2 date her and we've been long distance dating like 4 4 months now, am planning to go see her soon but confused if am doin d ryt tn,
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
DAMN! It's NOT even LOVE not to talk of REAL LOVE! Whether you like to hear this or NOT! That GIRL thinks you HAVE MONEY! And it's like YOU LIE ALOT to impress her! If you fall for her antics, i'd have to declare you a [size=20pt]MU2[/size] smiley
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
next!!!!!!
Tank God it was written dat adam and eve gave birth to cain, abel and ?
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by BABE3: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
See Major Run-On! Only two full-stops in this long-a$$ essay?!

Ehn, go and see her now. Give it a shot. Just make sure you're super, duper careful. Whatever happens on the trip will determine if y'all are gonna continue the relationship (or whatever it is you're doing).
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
tank God, people still dey
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Mynd44: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2011
Can't read what the OP wrote
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 27, 2011
sorry i was typing very fast wid my phone ie y but still u should say dat u diddn't understand not dat u can't read it
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Mynd44: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
If I can't understand it, it means I am would not read it
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Onegai(f): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2011
Go and see her. Be careful, and do not touch her at all.
Re: Is This A Real Love And Am I Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2011
Affliction of the virgin.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lond Distance Relastionship Work / Can You Eat Your Cake And Have It In Love / Is It Still Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.